The Return of Tsar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: The Return of Tsar

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:Also, she lying in your lap is something that would be done in your home or in the b**room.
Really? Censoring the word bedroom now? Would you do that even for a sentence like, "I sleep in the b**room"?

I'm just curious how you determine what words to censor, because there seems to be no apparent pattern. I mean, in the aforementioned sentence, you censored "bedroom", but not "lying," "done," or "lap," all of which could be just as "related" to sex as "bedroom" even though none are inherently related to anything sexual.

El Verdadero Español escribe en maneras misteriosas...
Foolish window-leaper, you won't understand spiritual nuances. Just as 3,000 of your window-leaping countrymen did not.
Oh, it's "nuance" now. Gotcha. Hey, can you do me a favor and translate this for me?

<> <>

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY GOOD, AMERICAN FILTH ~ LET THE HATE FLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THROUGH YOU!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I WANT TO JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!