Indian American here, need your suggestions

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
urdream
Freshman Poster

Indian American here, need your suggestions

Post by urdream »

Hi,

I'm interested in getting some of your opinions on my situation. The members of this group are well traveled and know the situation in various countries. First some info about me. I am a 35 old male single male living in US. I'm from India and moved to US in 2005 and currently working in US. Dated few women over the years, but the best one was a Venezuelan who wanted to marry after 6 month dating in Houston. I didn't commit and she left me. It was a big mistake on my part.

Since I'm from India and have a master's degree in US and been working in US, I have applied for green card long time back. It has been approved but US cannot issue me a greecard because of the backlog. The wait time is about 150 years. If you don't believe me look at the article below. I can get the greencard faster if I marry a girl from a different country. I'm sick of waiting for my residency and want to marry someone from a different country (not interested in US feminists). I can use the spouse country of birth and get the greencard and my spouse would get it too. It is called cross chargeability and applicable if I marry women from any other country other than India.

https://www.cato.org/blog/150-year-w...vanced-degrees

My question is to the members on how to go about on finding the girl. I cannot travel easily because I'm on a work visa. Everytime I enter back I have to visit embassy and got through an interview and visa stamping. Any suggestions are welcome.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: Indian American here, need your suggestions

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Great question. Unfortunately WInston and the Happier abroad message will not be able to help you finding a girl in the USA, they will simply tell you its impossible so don't bother and to go to another country.

If your question is how to find a girl in USA, this isnt a good place to come as most of the people here have never succeeded in this department. If you wanted to know how to play basketball....would you go to a group where people are anti-basketball and ask for advice?.

This is a great example that highlights my objection to Winstons message......Traveling is great....it enriches the soul and broadens horizons....but some people are stuck where they are and want to be able to make the most of their present situation......there is no solution to this problem in winstons method....there is no advice except give up. Which is robbing men of their power and stripping them of any potential they had left.

@urdream I might be able to give you some pointers if certain people in the group do not try to intervene and fill you full of their doubts and helplessness.......They dont want you to succeed where they have failed because it will make them selves feel bad, so they will instead try to keep you down, preventing you from trying so you guaranteed not to succeed, they might even mock you for trying.if this happens then it's up to you who you listen to, but be careful :)

First of all, I need a bit more information to understand what your issue is....

When you say "how to go about on finding the girl" what does this mean exactly?. What is your problem?.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johndanial
Freshman Poster

Post by Johndanial »

I don't have better suggestion in this situation. i would like to know more about this. Thank you!
urdream
Freshman Poster

Post by urdream »

I can find females in US to date but most of them are single moms. I'm thinking I will have better chance with some foreign countries. What is wrong with bringing a girl here and divorcing after a year or two. Atleast i will get the residency and have more freedom and can travel easily to find a girl that doesn't turn into a feminist after coming to US.
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 2:08 am
Great question. Unfortunately WInston and the Happier abroad message will not be able to help you finding a girl in the USA, they will simply tell you its impossible so don't bother and to go to another country.

If your question is how to find a girl in USA, this isnt a good place to come as most of the people here have never succeeded in this department. If you wanted to know how to play basketball....would you go to a group where people are anti-basketball and ask for advice?.

This is a great example that highlights my objection to Winstons message......Traveling is great....it enriches the soul and broadens horizons....but some people are stuck where they are and want to be able to make the most of their present situation......there is no solution to this problem in winstons method....there is no advice except give up. Which is robbing men of their power and stripping them of any potential they had left.

@urdream I might be able to give you some pointers if certain people in the group do not try to intervene and fill you full of their doubts and helplessness.......They dont want you to succeed where they have failed because it will make them selves feel bad, so they will instead try to keep you down, preventing you from trying so you guaranteed not to succeed, they might even mock you for trying.if this happens then it's up to you who you listen to, but be careful :)

First of all, I need a bit more information to understand what your issue is....

When you say "how to go about on finding the girl" what does this mean exactly?. What is your problem?.
Well yeah, this is a place for defeated people :lol:
urdream
Freshman Poster

Post by urdream »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:

Where should i find the girls that are interested in moving to US? Should I try seeking arrangement? I'm so sick of waiting for my US residency that I want to marry a girl from another country and get GC and if it works out between us great, otherwise we get divorced and atleast we get the residency.

I'm trying to chat with girls in colombia and most of them don't respond once they realize that I am not in Colombia.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Why would they screw the Indians over with a 150 year wait ?
Time to Hide!
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

just marry some dumbass white girl and get citizenship. White american women are scum and deserve far worse than getting scammed in a marriage scam. There's plenty of dumbass white girls, blond girls, who will marry an indian guy.

urdream wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 8:39 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:

Where should i find the girls that are interested in moving to US? Should I try seeking arrangement? I'm so sick of waiting for my US residency that I want to marry a girl from another country and get GC and if it works out between us great, otherwise we get divorced and atleast we get the residency.

I'm trying to chat with girls in colombia and most of them don't respond once they realize that I am not in Colombia.
Hang on....so, you want to meet women to make a deal so you and her can get round the visa system?, is that right?. Excuse me if I got it wrong
urdream
Freshman Poster

Post by urdream »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:25 am
urdream wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 8:39 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:

Hang on....so, you want to meet women to make a deal so you and her can get round the visa system?, is that right?. Excuse me if I got it wrong
The intent is not to get around the visa system eventhough it may look like it. I am 35 and want to settle and i come from Indian culture of arranged marriages anyway (My brother had arranged marriage). I seem to have better luck with women from Latin/South american countries. If I can find someone and bring them here and see if it works. Lot of people are saying if you bring the woman here, she might end up leaving because of the feminist culture. If that happens i'm still not losing anything and in fact we both are benefitting (getting GC) for trying it. I tried chatting with girls online from Colombia and they stop responding once they realize i'm not living in their city. Maybe the only option for me is a woman from venezuela who are desperate to move out.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

@urdream

I think you should tread carefully, bringing a woman into your life from another country who you dont know is a potential time bomb.....especially if you marry them. They will leave your ass, not because of feminism....but because they want a green card and a sucker to pay their air fare, it certainly wont be out of love, they might just take everything you have while they are at it.

If you do want to use a marriage certificate as your passport to USA, You are better to set it up with someone as a deal for you both to get GC, get pre nuptials signed, and agree to divorce at a set date, dont let them stay with you or be in any sexual relationship with you, keep it strictly business, then you cut out all the potential drama and hassle and you both walk away smiling

In the mean time.....If you want a genuine wife. Your best option would be to focus on making money to generate your own security, work on your health and improving your status, you are in a country full of women, no need to import strangers. My philosophy about marriage is....better off with no wife than with a 3rd rate wife.
urdream
Freshman Poster

Post by urdream »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 11:40 am
@urdream

I think you should tread carefully, bringing a woman into your life from another country who you dont know is a potential time bomb.....especially if you marry them. They will leave your ass, not because of feminism....but because they want a green card and a sucker to pay their air fare, it certainly wont be out of love, they might just take everything you have while they are at it.

If you do want to use a marriage certificate as your passport to USA, You are better to set it up with someone as a deal for you both to get GC, get pre nuptials signed, and agree to divorce at a set date, dont let them stay with you or be in any sexual relationship with you, keep it strictly business, then you cut out all the potential drama and hassle and you both walk away smiling

In the mean time.....If you want a genuine wife. Your best option would be to focus on making money to generate your own security, work on your health and improving your status, you are in a country full of women, no need to import strangers. My philosophy about marriage is....better off with no wife than with a 3rd rate wife.
What would be the best way to do this? Seeking arrangement?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

talk to people and be honest, tell them you are seeking a marriage of convenience, there are loads of people looking for GC or have family members looking for GC. Is it easy though? Dont they interview you both to test to see if you really are in a relationship?
urdream
Freshman Poster

Post by urdream »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:08 pm
talk to people and be honest, tell them you are seeking a marriage of convenience, there are loads of people looking for GC or have family members looking for GC. Is it easy though? Dont they interview you both to test to see if you really are in a relationship?
If i marry a US citizen then they do the interview of both separately to see if the marriage is fraud. But I already have applied for GC and is approved, so the level of scrutiny is less. I just have to submit a marriage certificate.