For those who work in ESL

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: For those who work in ESL

Post by yick »

Jonny Law wrote:
July 22nd, 2017, 10:38 pm
Guhji wrote:Maybe that's the situation in Thailand. I'm certain that old age (over 35) works against you in Korea. Don't know about China or Vietnam.
NO!!!
Korea = CUNTSS
They are f***ing CUNTSS!!! no matter what your age is.

Jonny Law's Recommendation
If you Guhji are not a complete anal retentive piece of shit IT IS BEST FOR YOU TO LEAVE KOREA!!
In Korea the money is decent and that is all.
:lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
Guhji wrote:Maybe that's the situation in Thailand. I'm certain that old age (over 35) works against you in Korea. Don't know about China or Vietnam.
NO!!!
Korea = CUNTSS

If you Guhji are not a complete anal retentive piece of shit IT IS BEST FOR YOU TO LEAVE KOREA!!
I imagine he is pretty much right. Living and working in Korea when they value you and are trying to help you is hard enough. Doing it when they don't care about you would be horrible. Don't do it.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 7:59 pm
yick wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
NO!!!
Korea = CUNTSS

I imagine he is pretty much right. Living and working in Korea when they value you and are trying to help you is hard enough. Doing it when they don't care about you would be horrible. Don't do it.
I was in South Korea for two years and found it hard, I liked my time off and the convinience of everything was nice but working in an all-Korean environment was hard - they can 'other' you like nobody else. I think I was laughing at the thought of the Jonny Law and Korean adjosshi head on collision :lol: