Astrocartography: Using Astrology to find your best HA location!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Look what Astro.com told me a long time ago about my propensity to argue and debate. Isn't it so true? lol

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?bty ... y=11&go=Go

"Mars in the Third House

You have a very aggressive intellect, so that you like to debate and argue with people, usually not to have a serious fight but a friendly argument.

Fortunately your mind works quite quickly, and you have a lot of mental energy. Just don't lose your curiosity about getting answers by concentrating all your energy on winning the argument.

When you are talking with people, be careful how you speak, because you tend to express yourself argumentatively even when you have nothing to fight about."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Notice the part above about "or see yourself as an emissary of a far- reaching ideology". Isn't that eerie and uncanny? Doesn't that sound like this Happier Abroad movement that I am promoting here? lol
Indeed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
woodwater wrote:why did you remove my messages Winston?
I didn't. Your messages are still there in the other thread about my astrological profile.

viewtopic.php?t=17176

You must have gotten that thread mixed up with this one. lol
Hey WW,
So why dintchoo post on THAT thread?

:mrgreen:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:Astrology has been one of my interests since mid-2012.

Here's my reading for Moscow, Russia.
Venus/AS Line

More beneficial on the western side of the line.

When Venus is on the Ascendant, it is easy to enjoy the more pleasant side to life. You search for harmony, a lively interchange with the world around you, and you discover the realm of the senses. This is especially true for close relationships.

Art and aesthetic luxury become part of your life, surrounding you with pleasant comfort. Your sense of beauty, comfort and pleasure is highly developed, and there is a need for you to share these with others. You won't remain alone for long here. It is easy for you to make contact. New friends appear on the scene, and you are flirtatious and feel "in love".

You appear sympathetic and alluringly attractive to others. Great emphasis is placed on your grooming and personal appearance. Your manner is relaxed and easy, and you radiate a more erotic and sensual quality. You are companionable and like to take things easy. Your motto is "live and let live".

This is an ideal place for artists, designers, actors and all creative people. Your playful and creative side finds adequate scope here. Your style of living becomes more refined, and you appear more glamorous and affluent to the world.

Economy and finance are under a positive influence along the curved Venus/AS line. You have a second sense about money matters. You speculate with success, and your business receives a boost. Investments can be made here with good returns, and new lucrative projects can be developed.
:!: :shock:

цонгратулатионс
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Look what Astro.com told me a long time ago about my propensity to argue and debate. Isn't it so true? lol

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?bty ... y=11&go=Go

"Mars in the Third House

You have a very aggressive intellect, so that you like to debate and argue with people, usually not to have a serious fight but a friendly argument.

Fortunately your mind works quite quickly, and you have a lot of mental energy. Just don't lose your curiosity about getting answers by concentrating all your energy on winning the argument.

When you are talking with people, be careful how you speak, because you tend to express yourself argumentatively even when you have nothing to fight about.
"
Uncanny
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Here is my AstroGeography reading ......

Here is my reading for Russia. This one is more interesting. It talks about my passion being heightened here, and about me having many temptations and attractions (girls), which is true. There definitely is an energy there that makes me feel more alive. The part about "Your personal appeal is too forceful and your desires too great to be able to withstand the many temptations and attractions." is funny and interesting too......

My reading for Southern China looks favorable as well.
Jupiter/IC Line

More beneficial on the western side of the line.

You will experience happy times with your family and next of kin along the Jupiter influenced IC line. Old controversies can be skilfully concluded, and disagreements are resolved. These places are suitable for establishing your own household, the legalities of purchasing your own home and real estate, or constructing your own home. There is also a positive influence in these regions when seeking a new home.

These places are ideal for recuperation and introspection. The greatest benefit can be derived from a treatment at a health resort or a holiday. Your emotional and mental powers are greatly boosted. Personal studies give you a more profound understanding of life. You get a taste for traditional values and become preoccupied with delving into your past and genealogy. Along this axis, you will find inner peace and quiet.
Southern China sounds pretty damn good to me.

Maybe combined with dating trips to Russia.

PS Can you IMAGINE the joss you will have strutting around Szechuan with a couple of blondinkas?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone try this out yet? If so, how did the results sound?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrocartography: Using Astrology to find your best HA location!

Post by Winston »

@@josephty2 posted this site in the shoutbox that supposedly uses a Chinese system to find your best location and direction. I'm not sure how it work. It seems vague. Can any of you figure it out? Here's the link if you wanna try it out.

https://redlotusletter.com/resources/kua-calculator/

Enter your birthdate in the form above. You'll get a Chinese I-Ching hexagram too. lol

Here is my result. As you can see, it's vague. I'm not sure what it means.

https://redlotusletter.com/resources/ku ... lkc-result
YOUR KUA NUMBER IS: 9
Birthday: March 10, 1973

Element: Fire

Color: Red, Orange

Group: East

Trigram: Li

How to Tap Your Auspicious Directions

Try to sleep, eat, work, or be in this sector of your home
Do as many activities as possible in this sector
Face this direction when working, eating, or sitting in your living room
Sleep with the top of your head pointed in this direction
Enter your home or office from a door that faces these direction

Your Wealth & Success Direction: East

Enhance this direction with plants, such as large trees, or bamboo to symbolize growing success. Flank either side of your desk with tall trees, such as ficus, and light them with tiny white lights to give your success a huge boost! Enhance this area with water symbols such as fish or turtles or frogs, or use actual water here and put in an aquarium, pond, or fountain. Group plants into threes to maximize the energy in this location. A front door facing this direction creates noteworthy sons.

Do everything you can to use this direction to promote your wealth and success! Tree and forest images are perfect for placing on the wealth and success wall of your home or office because they symbolize the "big wood" element -- and because you are a "fire" person, big wood makes a big fire and that means more success and wealth!

Your Health Direction: Southeast

Eat or work in this location when getting over an illness or to boost health. Use small plants and water in this location. Try to eat facing this direction to derive added healthful benefits from your food. Sleeping with your head pointing in this direction will also help you if you are trying to become healthier or recover from an injury.

Your Love Direction: North

A front door facing this direction will increase your prosperity! Facing north will also help improve your love life. Arguing with your loved ones? Try facing north while dining to improve the relationships in your home. Boost the north with double fish symbols and/or an aquarium to give your love life and extra shot in the arm! Bubbling fountains are perfect romance energizers for singles looking for love.

Your Growth Direction: South

In personal feng shui, the south is your growth and wisdom direction. Work in this location to improve your standing, study in this direction, and locate beneficial activities here, such as dining to improve all areas of life. Are you trying to start over from any kind of setback? If so, this is direction to face or be in. Add plants in this location to help you get "growing" again! Plants will also help boost your writing prowess if you are an author.

Your Unlucky Directions: Northeast, West, Southwest, Northwest

Try to avoid the northeast sector and/or direction. To do so can cause arguments and legal problems or some kind of accident. You will receive blame for problems if you occupy this sector too much or if your front door faces this direction.

The west and southwest can cause accidents, misfortune, and difficulties, such as lawsuits, burglary or fire. If your front door faces this direction, your family may leave you. If you have a business with a front door facing this direction, employees may leave. This is a good location for a kitchen or toilet.

Strenuously avoid the northwest because it can cause it is the VERY worst direction for you. A front door facing this direction can lead to a loss of children or other close family members. Infertility can also arise, causing the family name to die out. Wealth will also be lost. This is a good location for a kitchen or a toilet.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrocartography: Using Astrology to find your best HA location!

Post by Winston »

This video is very interesting. It explains why the letters in your name, numbers in your birthdate, and numerology affect your vibration and frequency and why different people have different experiences in different countries. These are all other relevant factors besides astrology. Very fascinating. It explains why me and Rock, for example, sometimes feel very different things in the same places or cultures.