Has Anyone Tried Spirulina?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Has Anyone Tried Spirulina?

Post by Taco »

Spirulina is an algae supplement that's good for anything that ails you due to its 65% protein content. Has anyone here tried it?

Growing Spirulina At Home
http://www.algaeindustrymagazine.com/gr ... a-at-home/
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

There's only 20 amino acids. You don't need some special algae to get them in their proper amounts.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's one of the ingredients in the Nature's Way Alive Liquid Multi-Vitamins I recommended in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=20774

It's classified as a "green food" whatever that means.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ava777
Freshman Poster

Re: Has Anyone Tried Spirulina?

Post by Ava777 »

I've never tried Spirulina, but I've become interested in your info as I'm looking for the good supplements or vitamins. Usually I check the indredients of all meds I'm going to take (I should say, canadapharmacy.com provides me with all necessary information), so I'll look for the detailed info about Spirulina and the Nature's Way Alive Liquid Multi-Vitamins. Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”