The Sugar Baby Culture - A Revelation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Sugar Baby Culture - A Revelation

Post by Winston »

Spencer,
How do you know PAG gets girls for free? Or if he photoshops some of his photos? Why do you take his word for it? Anyone online can say anything. Anyone can lie or cover up the truth. I'd say most people do it sometimes. Very few are 100 percent honest. Why do you believe everything he says? Especially if you never met him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 8:37 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:27 pm
This thread seems to be about a bunch of old, played out duds paying prostitutes for sex. This has been going on in eastern Europe for over 70 years. It's called sponsorship. Nothing new here.
you still get free right? when you become senior citizen like shemp and contrarian expat, will you give up or sponsorship? or do you think then you will still get girls who like you genuine so still free?
Yup, it's not that hard for me.

All most girls want is a guy they can talk to and enjoy after months and months of being with them, a true friend and someone they admire enough to enjoy life with. Then if they're lucky, a friend they admire enough to share every bit of the physical energy doing things for... most of these guys are duds with nothing unique or interesting about them.

In 20 years with technology and science the whole game is going to be change. The most intense sex you can have is just a thyroid fuckup of a bacteria. Bacteria in their initial burst of growth use the same hormone signaling agents as the human brain does to induce procreation “energy and burst of love” feelings. So, yeah if I were truly evil, I would sell this “love potion #9” to be used every week, about 3-5hrs before sex to induce human energy and falling in love at peak intensity. I’d make a killing off of the sheer addiction to it that is what love is — better than any drug experience!!! The real thing. Y

You're basically getting a hit from it and the testosterone levels in your body are going up so much you'll feel the size of your ego go from passive (Not much more than collecting disability checks) to aggressive (the size of the planet) ego in about two weeks (incubation period for most biofilms). Of course “inducing bacteria growth signal” isn’t going to be without its own issues as a Love Potion #9; probably need to be cleared of all bad bacteria and avoid picking up any nasty ones while on that Love Potion #9.

Oh the fun things in the future...
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 5:50 am
Spencer,
How do you know PAG gets girls for free? Or if he photoshops some of his photos? Why do you take his word for it? Anyone online can say anything. Anyone can lie or cover up the truth. I'd say most people do it sometimes. Very few are 100 percent honest. Why do you believe everything he says? Especially if you never met him?
He's so many videos and photos like you and dan cily, do you think exagerate or false? Did so much photosshop the girls and video? Is the man in video same as standfordguy. standfordguy, can please you post video telling forum you are the real hero stanfordguy and can you interview european girl in video and ask to tell why she like you so much? and can you ask her if she can like boring asian and white man and can other go and find like you?
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 12:53 pm
Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 8:37 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:27 pm
This thread seems to be about a bunch of old, played out duds paying prostitutes for sex. This has been going on in eastern Europe for over 70 years. It's called sponsorship. Nothing new here.
you still get free right? when you become senior citizen like shemp and contrarian expat, will you give up or sponsorship? or do you think then you will still get girls who like you genuine so still free?
Yup, it's not that hard for me.

All most girls want is a guy they can talk to and enjoy after months and months of being with them, a true friend and someone they admire enough to enjoy life with. Then if they're lucky, a friend they admire enough to share every bit of the physical energy doing things for... most of these guys are duds with nothing unique or interesting about them.

In 20 years with technology and science the whole game is going to be change. The most intense sex you can have is just a thyroid fuckup of a bacteria. Bacteria in their initial burst of growth use the same hormone signaling agents as the human brain does to induce procreation “energy and burst of love” feelings. So, yeah if I were truly evil, I would sell this “love potion #9” to be used every week, about 3-5hrs before sex to induce human energy and falling in love at peak intensity. I’d make a killing off of the sheer addiction to it that is what love is — better than any drug experience!!! The real thing. Y

You're basically getting a hit from it and the testosterone levels in your body are going up so much you'll feel the size of your ego go from passive (Not much more than collecting disability checks) to aggressive (the size of the planet) ego in about two weeks (incubation period for most biofilms). Of course “inducing bacteria growth signal” isn’t going to be without its own issues as a Love Potion #9; probably need to be cleared of all bad bacteria and avoid picking up any nasty ones while on that Love Potion #9.

Oh the fun things in the future...
part after 20 years not easy undertandable. can you write more simple explain?

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Yes, a bit later :)
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Don't Let The Broke Guys Fool You!

Post by WorldTraveler »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 11:18 pm
It is a shame this even needs to be posted, but some guys' feminist programming dies hard.

Classic video. Love it. It's there for any poor slub to see that women always prefer a rich guy over poor guy. PUA produced the fallacy that money and looks didn't matter as long as you had game. LOL
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

March 30th, 2020, 2:45 pm
Neo wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 2:22 pm
Light wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 11:47 pm

Great video. I always figured money played some role in a guy's success in getting a woman and now I know it is one of the most important things a guy can have to get a woman.
It really depends on the woman. Sometimes a woman likes the man for the man.

There are some people who want love. Then there are some people who simply want money. It'd be better to choose the loving woman over the woman who loves money more than she loves the man. Keep in mind, with love comes sex.

The problem is, society has been brainwashed to believe that women (should) only go for rich or evil men, but there are some women who aren't interested in either of those. Some women are interested in love.
Somehow you missed the entire point of the experiment. Women tend to like the men for the man when they know he is higher income or wealthier. That is, women subconsciously make this determination, not consciously. So the take away is that women don’t even acknowledge why they choose men with money, but they just do as a consequence of their natural firmware. Not sure why that is so difficult a concept for some.
Because Neo, has seen too many romantic movies where women say they found true love. Stupid movies like Titanic, where rich girl loves poor guy. Neo, think "Cinderella" that's more true to life: poor girl wants to find rich handsome prince. That's really how it works.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 8:02 pm
March 30th, 2020, 2:45 pm
Neo wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 2:22 pm
Light wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 11:47 pm

Great video. I always figured money played some role in a guy's success in getting a woman and now I know it is one of the most important things a guy can have to get a woman.
It really depends on the woman. Sometimes a woman likes the man for the man.

There are some people who want love. Then there are some people who simply want money. It'd be better to choose the loving woman over the woman who loves money more than she loves the man. Keep in mind, with love comes sex.

The problem is, society has been brainwashed to believe that women (should) only go for rich or evil men, but there are some women who aren't interested in either of those. Some women are interested in love.
Somehow you missed the entire point of the experiment. Women tend to like the men for the man when they know he is higher income or wealthier. That is, women subconsciously make this determination, not consciously. So the take away is that women don’t even acknowledge why they choose men with money, but they just do as a consequence of their natural firmware. Not sure why that is so difficult a concept for some.
Because Neo, has seen too many romantic movies where women say they found true love. Stupid movies like Titanic, where rich girl loves poor guy. Neo, think "Cinderella" that's more true to life: poor girl wants to find rich handsome prince. That's really how it works.
I would tend to agree. That, and religiously-mangled thinking all doom him to suffer that worldview. It's ironic that the men who subscribe to that nonsense seem to be the LEAST fulfilled in terms of women. Hmmmm......
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

This is for the idiots who can't see that sugar babies are the cheapest option.

By the way, this lockdown has made women come out of the woodwork and since they are no longer working, they are desperate to accept even half of what they normally accept!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

For those of you who never invested back in 1999 - 2000, this is the best video.
Be your own Sugar Daddy.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

So wise doc show sugar date deeper inside so same as prostitute and understand men do this are sickhead

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Spencer wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 3:50 pm
So wise doc show sugar date deeper inside so same as prostitute and understand men do this are sickhead

Winston are you Spencer or is PAG Spencer? Winston why are you posting videos by this doctor and so is Spencer?
Last edited by WorldTraveler on April 26th, 2020, 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

It's easy to piss people off on this board by posting a Dr. Grande vid.
Dr. Grande vids are this board's new meme :P
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

This massive layoffs is turning out to be the gift that keeps on giving. Girls have been laid off from their employment on a massive scale. Now, to pay their rents, their cellular phone bills, their car payment, and tuition, they have been swelling in number. Girls who would have never even CONSIDERED being sugar babies, are now creating Only Fans accounts to make ends meet. This is as good a time as I have ever seen with regard to women relying on financially secure men. I have even met two women who are married.

I cannot predict if this economic reshuffle is going to be sustainable over the long term, but for right now, it has been a godsend with regard to women. While I am stuck here in the States, I am going to enjoy this ride as much as I can.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Watch to the end to see how this guy's particular Sugar Daddy game works. My game is more subtle than that, but if it works, it works.