Hitler didn't lose World War II

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

It is interesting because as a white male I see everything being taken over by mexicans and blacks and also women and combinatins thereof. I have to watch what I say but they say what they want. They hit somebody driving without a license or insurance the cops let them go.

I think this varies by region.

For instance if you were in DC or Maryland as I am you would laugh at the idea. It's an affirmative action paradise. You see whole departments run by racist black women, they don't hire white people especially white men. It seems half the black people in this town own a mercedes or bmw.

If you lived in North Florida or Georgia it's a whole different scene for everybody but black people seem nice and friendly down there.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

I cannot even read your writing.

Anyways...

You should know that many cultures are very racist. Blame human nature, note "white people". "white people" did not invent racism. humans did.

It is an unfortunate reality that racism exists in all cultures and in every country on earth.

Go to Africa and I'm sure many Africans will be racist against you. No matter if you are "black" or whatever.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

This may sound shitty but I think one of the draws of living in a place like Eastern Europe for me would be not having so many I hate to say it uppity women illegal mexicans and "niggers" around. No disrespect to normal black people intended.

I think us white people should have a place to go and not be constantly f***ed with or told we are inferior to blacks. There are so many white women these days that only date black wannabe thugs and pump out thuglets.

When I hear about the skinheads in EE and Russia beating up minorities part of me says "good", maybe that will keep them from ruining the place and turning it to shit ghetto rap culture and the women into crack hos. Unchecked immigration has destroyed Western Europe and guys like Putin are taking note.

Here gangs of black people beat up and kill white people all the time. The only saving grace is that now they have started to victimize the mexicans so maybe they will end up killing each other off.

I think any minority complaining of harrassment in America has to be crazy, where do you live? Mississippi? If minorities are getting harrassed it's because white people had it up to here. When I was in MD, I thought about using mexicans for target practice every damn day.

It's not because of their race, it's because they are low class dirtbags who turn your nice neighborhood into a slum in record time. Now we're forced to watch the place turn to shit and can't say or do anything about it or we're racist.

Our way of life and our American culture is being completely decimated and dilluted before our eyes by unchecked immigration.

The principles of our forefathers are completely lost on these people, it's very clear to me that this is part of a plan to enslave us - to import a group of people who care nothing of our values and pay them to reproduce while at the same time making it impossible for us to afford to reproduce. Give them voter cards and we're toast, rotted from within.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

leavingusa wrote:It is interesting because as a white male I see everything being taken over by mexicans and blacks and also women and combinatins thereof. I have to watch what I say but they say what they want. They hit somebody driving without a license or insurance the cops let them go.

For instance if you were in DC or Maryland as I am you would laugh at the idea. It's an affirmative action paradise. You see whole departments run by racist black women, they don't hire white people especially white men. It seems half the black people in this town own a mercedes or bmw.

If you lived in North Florida or Georgia it's a whole different scene for everybody but black people seem nice and friendly down there.
ok, mabey i should say it differently white men tend to get quality women from all races.i don't give a f**k about the wigger white bitches or ghetto bitches you are talking about. i can't stand them as much as you do.yea i do have to agree with the whole thing about black women getting the jobs but i don't think thats just them it's women in general that have all the jobs, but the topic is about minorities that hate on other minorities buy the way.and i do agree with some of the complaints whites have,they are legit.no one should be held prisoner to something another group did in the past.but the one thing that gets me about white men or white people in general is that they all ways talk that shit about how black men are thugs and losers,killers and this and that,but when you guys meet a black guy who is ''assimilated''(like you) you all make jokes like ''dude are you black'' ''dude why don't you listen to rap'' '' you are so white acting for a black guy'' ''where is you're baggy jeans'' and a whole list of nigger jokes so i don't what to hear from any white man on this thread again about black men being thugs because my social life would have been more easy if i where a thug wanna be.i didn't get respect from blacks or whites being a black dude who rode a skateboard ,played guitar ,played rock and wore band t-shirts with tight jeans.f**k off.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

newlife wrote:I cannot even read your writing.

Anyways...

You should know that many cultures are very racist. Blame human nature, note "white people". "white people" did not invent racism. humans did.

It is an unfortunate reality that racism exists in all cultures and in every country on earth.

Go to Africa and I'm sure many Africans will be racist against you. No matter if you are "black" or whatever.
then maybe i should write in español or português maybe you would understand better since i rarely write english these days. you are right but i'm talking about the usa thats where i am now.how do you explain minority groups who hate they're own culture in favor of a european one then? i met a colombian emigrant who was as dark as i was saying that black women are only good for sex and that all his girlfriends are white.ugh?i know another middle eastern man who talks shit about blacks but is buddy buddy with whites.i got racial shit thrown at me yesterday from a colombian women who can`t even speak a f***ing word of my language talking about how all blacks are scum and the cause of every ones problems.every time i go to my church which is brasilian the women all ways get hooked up with some classic all american white guy they barely even date other brasilian men and these women are as dark as i am and come from shit hole states in north east brasil but when they get here they forget about that.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
odbo
Veteran Poster

blame the victim

Post by odbo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:People look down on African Americans because they have no civilization of their own, and the fact that their communities are a mess because they refuse to take some kind of collective accountability for their problems (even though many of their problems were created by other people).

Truly educated brown people know that black and brown people share the same plight because we were both brutally conquered and colonized by Europe.
Everyone seems confused what the topic of this discussion really is. I think I understand. It's the phenomenon of blaming the victim. Unconscious people, which is currently the vast majority of the human race, live through their eyes. They are visual supremacists and don't use any other senses. So when they travel a wealthy area, like Switzerland, they have a high regard for it. When they travel to Eastern Europe they have a low regard for it.

A place like Japan rates very high in development, but quite low in the human factor. Alienation, depression and suicide rates are high there. A place like Mongolia rates very low in development but very high in the human factor. They have their priorities in better order in my opinion, yet who do you think people have higher regard for? Another case of people overlooking what is good and loving what is actually evil. To see value in the human factor, we would have to use our other senses, not only the eyes which are perfect for admiring expensive architecture, not so much for recognizing love and a healthy soul.

As they're not consciously thinking about their judgments, people also assume the world is a meritocracy, and Switzerland or America is rich because it is superior, while a poor area is so because of inferior people. This is an effect of some particularly potent propaganda introduced into the schools in the last several decades that says the wealthy are so because of their hard-work or "genius". In fact the robber barons are now called entrepreneurs! But are East-Germans inferior to West-Germans? Are North Koreans inferior to South Koreans?

Switzerland is rich because of stolen gold. I just overheard yesterday on the news that the EU has seized (stolen) Syria's assets. Guess where that money is kept.. This is just an example of course. The point is when people travel to Africa they don't understand the reason for the poverty and blame the victim. I'm not saying American black community is purely a victim, it has itself to blame too.

In conclusion don't expect the vast majority of people to end their ignorance any time soon. They also have very short memories. You have to cope with it. Try to cure your own ignorance and lead by example.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

leavingusa wrote:It is interesting because as a white male I see everything being taken over by mexicans and blacks and also women and combinatins thereof.
I keep reading stuff about how white people are not having as many babies as Africans or Hispanics so this might be why. And there would be even more African people on the planet (I say as much as Hispanics) if so many black women did not have abortions.

leavingusa wrote:They hit somebody driving without a license or insurance the cops let them go.
For one, I know how you feel. I hate it that the law comes down on me and forces mandatory car insurance on me, but people can some from Mexico and drive around with nothing, hit me, then as I'm told, run from the scene. Thank god it never happened to me after all the time I spent on California streets.

In the past though (in California), as I use to work in the auto sales, the police would impound their car which will later on get sold at a car auction. The law has changed now where I do think they let them go....

leavingusa wrote: It's an affirmative action paradise. You see whole departments run by racist black women, they don't hire white people especially white men. It seems half the black people in this town own a mercedes or bmw.

Well, I think I know black women pretty well and I can tell you that I have rarely ever met a black women who was a true raciest and hated white people. I'm not exactly debating what you saw, but rather the word "racist" because it's thrown around quite a bit in effort to make a stronger point.

Personally, I believe what you saw was angry black women who are just using the system and nepotism to their advantage because it's the only way they could get their "40 acres and a mule."

The way I look at it, if Jews can sue bank of Switzerland for compensation and that's accepted, why can't black people benefit in some kind of way off the system that benefited off black people for 3-400 years?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

newlife wrote:I cannot even read your writing.

Anyways...
Agreed. Steven at the least can you make paragraphs?

newlife wrote:You should know that many cultures are very racist. Blame human nature, note "white people". "white people" did not invent racism. humans did.

I respectfully disagree. In my studies researching the old world, race, or color of skin was not an issue among the ancients. It only became an issue when the Caucasoid was released (not sure when but it must be after the ice age) from the area now known as Europe and aggressively went around indoctrinating indigenous people that lighter skin was the better.

Basically what happened is:

1. The European looked so different from everybody else he ingeniously came up with some kind of explanation that displayed his differences in a better light to gain leverage over darker skinned people.

2. The Europeans used racial conflict to keep non European people fighting with each other.

Take this with a grain but I'm just now getting my feet wet with ancient Indian history:

"According to general Indian legend, the Aryans arrived in north India somewhere from Iran and southern Russia at around 1500 BC. Before the Aryans, the Dravidian people resided in India. The Aryans disregarded the local cultures. They began conquering and taking control over regions in north India and at the same time pushed the local people southwards or towards the jungles and mountains in north India. According to this historical fact the general division of Indian society is made. North Indians are Aryans and south Indians are Dravidians. But this division isn’t proper because of many reasons."

"
The caste system is believed to have been established by the Aryans. The fair skinned Aryans who occupied parts of India established the caste system, which allowed only them to be the priests (Brahman), aristocracy (Kshatria) and the businessmen (Vaisia) of the society. Below them in hierarchy were the Sudras who consisted of two communities. One community was of the locals who were subdued by the Aryans and the other were the descendants of Aryans with locals. In Hindu religious stories there are many wars between the good Aryans and the dark skinned demons and devils. The different Gods also have dark skinned slaves. There are stories of demon women trying to seduce good Aryan men in deceptive ways. There were also marriages between Aryan heroes and demon women. Many believe that these incidences really occurred in which, the gods and the positive heroes were people of Aryan origin. And the demons, the devils and the dark skinned slaves were in fact the original residence of India whom the Aryans coined as monsters, devil, demons and slaves. Normally the date given to Aryan invasion is around 1500 BC. But according to Hinduism experts some of the events in Hinduism occurred much earlier. Some of the events like the great war in the Mahabharta epic is believed to have occurred (based on astronomical research) 7000 years ago.
"

http://adaniel.tripod.com/aryans.htm

newlife wrote:Go to Africa and I'm sure many Africans will be racist against you. No matter if you are "black" or whatever.
Of course modern blacks will because they LEARNED the traits of the Arab and European. Let's talk about how blacks were BEFORE they were ever invaded by any foreigners.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

leavingusa wrote:This may sound shitty but I think one of the draws of living in a place like Eastern Europe for me would be not having so many I hate to say it uppity women illegal mexicans and "niggers" around. No disrespect to normal black people intended.

I think us white people should have a place to go and not be constantly f***ed with or told we are inferior to blacks. There are so many white women these days that only date black wannabe thugs and pump out thuglets.

When I hear about the skinheads in EE and Russia beating up minorities part of me says "good", maybe that will keep them from ruining the place and turning it to shit ghetto rap culture and the women into crack hos. Unchecked immigration has destroyed Western Europe and guys like Putin are taking note.

Here gangs of black people beat up and kill white people all the time. The only saving grace is that now they have started to victimize the mexicans so maybe they will end up killing each other off.

I think any minority complaining of harrassment in America has to be crazy, where do you live? Mississippi? If minorities are getting harrassed it's because white people had it up to here. When I was in MD, I thought about using mexicans for target practice every damn day.

It's not because of their race, it's because they are low class dirtbags who turn your nice neighborhood into a slum in record time. Now we're forced to watch the place turn to shit and can't say or do anything about it or we're racist.

Our way of life and our American culture is being completely decimated and dilluted before our eyes by unchecked immigration.

The principles of our forefathers are completely lost on these people, it's very clear to me that this is part of a plan to enslave us - to import a group of people who care nothing of our values and pay them to reproduce while at the same time making it impossible for us to afford to reproduce. Give them voter cards and we're toast, rotted from within.
I hear you, but I'm in the middle of the road with this post, because, on one hand I hate those "niggers" too because they would rob me just as fast as they would a white person simply because I have something they want, or because I'm in their area.

But on the flip side, YOUR ancestors built up and colonized the world as you see it today, so if you have a problem with it, and you feel you have no place in it to go, then you should take it up with them.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I hear you, but I'm in the middle of the road with this post, because, on one hand I hate those "niggers" too because they would rob me just as fast as they would a white person simply because I have something they want, or because I'm in their area.

But on the flip side, YOUR ancestors built up and colonized the world as you see it today, so if you have a problem with it, and you feel you have no place in it to go, then you should take it up with them.

The tribal mentality of the sheeple is their curse. It is an illusion, a scam the elites use against us. George Bush was "one of us" to rednecks. Obama was "one of us" to blacks. How'd that work out for you.. :roll:

The biggest scam of course is the one played on the Jews. The biggest threat to average Jews are high ranking Zionist Jews, and no one else. The highest ranking Zionist is of course the Queen.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: blame the victim

odbo wrote: Try to cure your own ignorance and lead by example.
Please point out my ignorance specifically. I still don't understand what you're trying to say.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

odbo wrote: The biggest scam of course is the one played on the Jews. .
I agree.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

leavingusa wrote:It is interesting because as a white male I see everything being taken over by mexicans and blacks and also women and combinatins thereof. I have to watch what I say but they say what they want. They hit somebody driving without a license or insurance the cops let them go.

First of all, how are Blacks taking over everything? Most Blacks are still crying the victim-kumbaiyah game. You must be talking about Black American women that are the male CEOs' concubines. I'm glad you got it right on how racist Black American, Americanized Caribbean and Americanized African women are - especially in office depts in the northeastern part of the U.S. of Gay.

You think that they only don't hire White men? They don't hire Black nor Latino men either (do you realize how many times Black women shitted on me in the public office sector??? - ever since I have returned from S. America in '09??!?!??!?). They'd rather hire a White woman and one of their own before they'd hire anybody else.

Second of all, you really think that N. FLA and GA Black women are nice? It's probably because they see stability and "Whiteness" vested in yourself. Especially when I used to live in Gay-T-L (i.e. Wacklanta aka Atlanta GA USA) back 10 years ago, I saw that not one Black woman saw anything in me although I was comporting myself very well around them.

One classic example was when I had taken the MARTA bus (Atlanta public transportation system) one day, and a Black woman bus driver and I were the only people on the bus. So when I asked her politely to drop me off at a certain point, she deliberately dropped me off a half of a mile BEFORE my destination and didn't even drop me off at a walkable part of the road so I almost got ran over when she dropped me off. Just despicable.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

leavingusa wrote:This may sound shitty but I think one of the draws of living in a place like Eastern Europe for me would be not having so many I hate to say it uppity women illegal mexicans and "niggers" around. No disrespect to normal black people intended.

Look. Not most Africans that come to EE would turn it into a shit hole. They would come to educate themselves while comporting themselves well among themselves as well as among EE places in which they would both reside in. Yes, there are Black bigots whom claim that "the White man is inferior because he comes from the rib of the Black man" and shit like that.

Also, keep in mind, there are quite a few Black guys whom are upstanding and virtuous, and they do not even get the time of day from White American women because there are a lot of White women whom rather prefer a thug now because a lot of them are the arm pit of American society too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

I think a lot of AW love thugs whatever the race. Unless they are Asian gang-bangers. Asians can't seem to get a break from white women no matter what, from what I have seen.

Anyway, who cares. Just find women that value guys with integrity instead of thuggishness and associate with them. Don't try to save a ho.