The Frankfurt School

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ghost, I dunno what happened, but if I knew a good Mormon girl like that I'd seize the opportunity. I already kind of regret it with this Polish Catholic immigrant girl I knew, but then she was the one who made me think HA was right on.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

abcdavid01 wrote:What's fighting it these days? There's not going to be a revolution that I can see. The South Will Rise Again? Project Mayhem (Fight Club)? Nah. Go Abroad. The only other option is become Anders Breivik.
Dude, I could totally see you getting p***y thrown at you left and right if you became like this guy: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/g ... 618gAVXT0O

From what I've read, women wouldn't give him a second glance when he was a regular person attending university. Now he's a total heartthrob to women.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Hahaha, yeah, I know. It's the "rogue" effect. Like a pirate or cowboy. Chicks dig that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

The problem with Mormons is that they're too kind while the world around them crumbles. I'd join them if it wasn't for that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:The problem with Mormons is that they're too kind while the world around them crumbles. I'd join them if it wasn't for that.
How so exactly?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Mormons have this tradition called "Family Home Evening" every Monday where the family gathers to pray and study and spend quality time. It's a very beautiful tradition. An enduring image of my childhood is eating dinner with my father while my mother was in the next room over on a teleconference.

Mormons also emphasize early marriage and having many kids. They're usually pretty conservative.

These are very good values, but they seem content to keep their community tight and merely get along with their neighbors, even when they are worthy of condemnation. Perhaps Romney may have done better if he was more of a fighter. That's all theoritical of course; one could just say all the elections are rigged anyway. Once Mormons fought a war against the U.S. government (public education suppresses this knowledge), but I can't see this happening again.