Terrorstorm - A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Terrorstorm - A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism

Post by Winston »

Check out this two hour documentary called "Terrorstorm - A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXgLhkv21Y

Reviews from IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0863037/use ... ts?start=0
This is an excellent film, well researched and presented. If you did not know about the historical record of state sponsored terrorism then this movie will wake you up.

I have personally checked many of the facts found in this film and could not disprove any of the claims. Many of the low ranked comments cite factual inaccuracy without providing any quotes or repudiating evidence. Beware of them.
This documentary is one of the best doc's i have ever seen, it covers 7-7 and 9-11 terrorist attacks, but to my and your surprise, it proves it was an inside job. an excellent and very well prepared work of alex jones, he is one of a few truth seekers in a world full of lies.

one seen should have been added to this movie, the life broadcast of alex jones show dated 25-7-2001 warning of a terrorist attack by the u.s. government on new york, thus to be blamed on ben laden .. asking his listeners to write to there congress members and to the white house saying : we know what you are gonna do to us .. stop it .. don't do it .. we know !!

now i know alex, maybe a little bit late, but better than never .
This is a powerful documentary covering key points of the undisputed historical background leading up to the 9/11/2001 tragedies, as well as, the evidence and testimony of witnesses available when the documentary was made. "Terrorstorm" is a great introduction to the 9/11 Truth movement, evidence, and news including exciting bonus coverage of the Truth seminars held Los Angeles in 2006 with Charlie Sheen.

It takes great courage to present the truth in the face of the dark illusions and fears of a never ending war on "terror", and in opposition to the propaganda machine of the powerful cabal of global "elites", and that is a major reason I give this documentary a "must see" recommendation. I believe that any patriotic citizen who cares about their family and future, and who will view this documentary objectively will be inspired to take a more active role in determining who leads this country in the future and to question more deeply the motives of the President and Congress based on the documented facts presented regarding the illegitimate profits made from our citizens' blood, deceptive no-bid contracts, highly inflated oil pricing, and taxation.

There is much more new information available now that I consider this DVD a very persuasive and valuable introduction to the true motives behind 9/11, the propaganda being spread and supported by our closely controlled mainstream American media, and a guide to further research about this key event in US and world history rather than a comprehensive report on the 9/11 facts. Since the murder of JFK; JFK, Jr. and RFK there has been no greater evidence of the nearly complete corruption of our federal government's key leadership positions, and it is now time to take a very hard look at who benefited from this tragedy, why the video and physical evidence was removed immediately, and all the new recorded eye witness testimony that points to a highly organized cover-up by the criminals in our government with the cooperation of the media. The use of propaganda was the key to covering up this crime because the evidence is there for anyone with "eyes to see" and "ears to hear".

This documentary is a wake up call for all of us to discover the Truth, and no longer continue to blindly Trust our "representives" in Washington DC, our state capitols, or locally. The stakes are too high to ignore the early warning from the American Indians about the federal representatives in 19th century speaking with a "forked tongue", and I hope this DVD will inspire defense and enforcement of our Constitution.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne