Utah woman buys a newborn baby in Philippines...

Discuss news and current events around the world.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Utah woman buys a newborn baby in Philippines...

Post by redfeather »

This crazy Utah woman bought a newborn baby from an 18 year old girl in the Philippines, and tried to fly back to Utah on a Delta Airlines flight with the newborn in here purse. How crazy are these women.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... al-TV.html
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Utah woman buys a newborn baby in Philippines...

Post by TruthSeeker »

That's kind of dumb because she would go through security and they would x-ray the baby.

I don't think she should get life in prison. Just give her a warning because her intentions were good.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 4:00 pm
I don't think she should get life in prison. Just give her a warning because her intentions were good.
If I went and bought a newborn baby should I get a warning because my intentions were good? What about all the money she intended to defraud from US taxpayers?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

If she's charged with child trafficking there's at least a decent chance that her intentions weren't good. According to the Q narrative, the Trump administration has declared war on the trafficking of children for sexual abuse and satanic sacrifices, and on the harvesting and selling of their body parts. It is claimed that Planned Parenthood and the International Red Cross are involved in the latter. Also that the Clinton Foundation is a front for this sort of activity. This is alleged to be widespread and perpetrated by absolute monsters.

True? Again, I don't know. But there are many reasons to think that Q speaks for the administration, and if so this is, on Q's account, an ongoing, titanic and global struggle, carried out completely beyond the notice of the corporate media, whose function of course is to obscure and hide any real news.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe the lady just wanted to adopt a baby and decided to go get one from a mother who didn't want him/her and decided to get the baby to the US and sort out adoption later. If she were totally ignorant of airport security, x-ray machines, the laws and processes for adoption, child trafficking laws and their penalties, it might seem to her like a reasonable thing to do.

She was from Utah and only had five kids, so maybe she felt like she needed more to conform to social norms.

I visited an orphanage in Indonesia once with a group of other expats. It might have been a 'panti asuhan' which is both an orphanage and a place where parents leave their kids if they are so poor they can't support them. There were lots of kids there in a house. The lady who ran it said people would leave babies on the doorstep. There was a little nursery there for the babies. The lady said they went fast, especially the light skinned ones. I had a cousin who was thinking of adoption so I asked a few questions. She said those who adopted usually donated some money to cover the medical care of the child up through adoption.

A few months later, I saw the woman's face in the Indonesian newspaper. She was arrested for child trafficking-- for selling kids. Another man I talked to who visited said that someone donated a bunch of food, but later it was all gone from the pantry where she'd stored it. He wondered if she'd sold the food. He had thought she was selling children before the news came out.