Keanu Reeves Is Dating A 46-year-old; Leo DiCaprio Only Dates Women Under 30

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Keanu Reeves Is Dating A 46-year-old; Leo DiCaprio Only Dates Women Under 30

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Keanu Reeves Is Dating A 46-year-old; Leo DiCaprio Only Dates Women Under 30

Post by MrMan »

That is one old-looking 46 year old. She looks older than he does.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Keanu Reeves Is Dating A 46-year-old; Leo DiCaprio Only Dates Women Under 30

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

If he shaved down that beard, he would look younger. That scraggly look isn't working for him too toughly.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 12:07 am
If he shaved down that beard, he would look younger. That scraggly look isn't working for him too toughly.
I agree. He's in his 50's. But I don't know what his face looks like now. The woman in the picture at the front of that video is only 46???

He is still Keanu Reeves, no matter what he looks like, so there are probably some younger women who saw an old copy of the Matrix on DVD with a daddy complex who would want to date him. But maybe he wants this woman who is not too much younger than he is who looks older than he does.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Gotta say there are pros and cons either way. With a younger woman you get the looks but you don't get the maturity, which can lead to bullshit and headaches. With an older woman you get the maturity but you don't get the looks.

The best woman I've ever had a relationship with was also the oldest woman I've ever had a relationship with. (age 37) There were no fights or drama or trust issues or attempts to control each other or problems of any kind really. Just one mature adult dealing with another mature adult. Granted, she did still look remarkably good for her age or I wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.

I have known men who legit prefer older women. Though I am not one such I rather envy they who will enjoy smoother sailing.