Ukraine lockdown

Discuss news and current events around the world.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukraine lockdown

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ukraine lockdown

Post by jamesbond »

Eastern Europe is not nearly as infected with the coronavirus as western Europe is but Ukraine is smart not to take any chances.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ukraine has reopened but if you are coming directly from the US, you will need to quarantine for 14 days. Or take the test and quarantine till they get you your negative results.
Or you can go to Turkey- they just measure temperature there, stay there for two weeks, and then you can go in with no test from Turkey.
It's gonna be a lousy winter. The night clubs are closed. Cold and wet as hell, nothing to do except walk around and eat.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Interesting info about Turkey. I wonder if it's the same entering Ukraine from Serbia. The appealing thing about Ukraine is that by all accounts I've read people recognize the covid scam and most aren't taking it seriously. But as you say, we're very close to the point of no return with Ukraine winter. Check back in April.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

ladislav wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 10:27 pm

It's gonna be a lousy winter. The night clubs are closed. Cold and wet as hell, nothing to do except walk around and eat.
Nightclubs in Kyiv are open and no one wearing masks except in the metro and stores, where they wear masks under their noses. Winter in Kyiv no worse than in northeast USA or northern Europe.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

gsjackson wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 2:18 am
Interesting info about Turkey. I wonder if it's the same entering Ukraine from Serbia. The appealing thing about Ukraine is that by all accounts I've read people recognize the covid scam and most aren't taking it seriously. But as you say, we're very close to the point of no return with Ukraine winter. Check back in April.
If your vitamin D level is low or depleted (we're entering winter now) it will be a quick covid death for you.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Shemp wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 11:59 am
ladislav wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 10:27 pm

Nightclubs in Kyiv are open and no one wearing masks except in the metro and stores, where they wear masks under their noses. Winter in Kyiv no worse than in northeast USA or northern Europe.
There's a late-night curfew on restaurants and bars/clubs, which must close at 11 p.m., while private parties will be limited to a maximum of 10 people. But that just means more fun to be had indoors one on one.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Italianman wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 10:27 am
gsjackson wrote:
If your vitamin D level is low or depleted (we're entering winter now) it will be a quick covid death for you.
It's been only three weeks since I left Arizona, where there was nothing to do for seven months but soak up the vitamin D every day. Covid wouldn't want any part of me. And it will start to disappear in eight days. Bank on it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

gsjackson wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 11:27 am
Italianman wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
It's been only three weeks since I left Arizona, where there was nothing to do for seven months but soak up the vitamin D every day. Covid wouldn't want any part of me. And it will start to disappear in eight days. Bank on it.
I hope so or me, @ladislav, and BogusFag will come and suck your c.ock from behind through your behind!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 12:42 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Italianman wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
I hope so or me, @ladislav, and BogusFag will come and suck your c.ock from behind through your behind!
That's a very disturbing image. Try though I might, it can't be unread.

Both Trump and Q have said the last couple days that the hoax begins getting exposed Nov. 4. I'm interested to see how they go about it. Only a portion of the population will accept it any time soon. Just like you can't separate an American woman from her pills -- antidepressants, etc. -- so you can't come between American liberals and their precious covid. Their lives are built around it now, and hanging it around Trump's neck. I'm not sure how they're going to be able to process the coming landslide.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

gsjackson wrote:
Italianman wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Lol, your reserves are likely to run out in another 3 weeks, considering how prevalent Covid19 is in Serbia. Every day, the body uses vitamin D3 as a petrol engine uses gasoline. Just because your tank is currently full you think you're invincible? :lol:

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

gsjackson wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 1:13 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 12:42 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Italianman wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
That's a very disturbing image. Try though I might, it can't be unread.

Both Trump and Q have said the last couple days that the hoax begins getting exposed Nov. 4. I'm interested to see how they go about it. Only a portion of the population will accept it any time soon. Just like you can't separate an American woman from her pills -- antidepressants, etc. -- so you can't come between American liberals and their precious covid. Their lives are built around it now, and hanging it around Trump's neck. I'm not sure how they're going to be able to process the coming landslide.
I laughed so hard when I said that! I had to troll you hardcore. :lol:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Italianman wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 1:50 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Italianman wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Lol, your reserves are likely to run out in another 3 weeks, considering how prevalent Covid19 is in Serbia. Every day, the body uses vitamin D3 as a petrol engine uses gasoline. Just because your tank is currently full you think you're invincible? :lol:

I'm still laying in winter supplies in sunny Serbia. Not to worry about covid, Pag. Relax and await further instructions from your president in a week.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Italianman wrote:
Lol, your reserves are likely to run out in another 3 weeks, considering how prevalent Covid19 is in Serbia. Every day, the body uses vitamin D3 as a petrol engine uses gasoline.
So he might catch a cold? Well, heaven forfend.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Cornfed wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 10:14 pm
Italianman wrote:
Lol, your reserves are likely to run out in another 3 weeks, considering how prevalent Covid19 is in Serbia. Every day, the body uses vitamin D3 as a petrol engine uses gasoline.
So he might catch a cold? Well, heaven forfend.
Lol, don't be so stupid. Vitamin D levels impact all of the immune functions. Without Vit D infection spreads rapidly inside the lungs, cytokine is released during this... if it reaches a storm level too high for the body, it’s a quick few hours between when breathing becomes too difficult and no breathes.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/inf ... 47678.html
I felt bad on the second day in Turkey. I woke up in the middle of the night because my neck was swollen and it was hard to breathe. At the same time, my stomach ached a little."

"The next day, a cough began to appear, but there was no temperature. There were no particular symptoms of the disease either, so I thought that these could be consequences after playing sports, changing the climate and nutrition, and plus sleeping under air conditioning," he continued. "After returning from Turkey, I immediately went to take various tests, do an ultrasound scan and, just in case, decided to take a COVID test. It turned out to be positive."

Dmitriy explained he took a CT scan, and was later "prescribed treatment and began to insist on hospitalization."

"This is another story, because now there are renovations going on, the hospital is completely filled with people, some of them live in the corridor," he explained. "There is no food, no paper, no cutlery either! Nobody warned me about this."

The fitness guru also described his treatment in detail, sharing, "They gave me an oxygen apparatus for breathing, since I have a low oxygen level (although I think it is considered critical after 90, for me 94-96 it is quite permissible for treatment at home, the doctor in the waiting room told me the same thing)."

He explained that he did end up being treated at home, after feeling it was "more convenient and comfortable."

However, The Sun reports Dmitriy was rushed back to the hospital following his at-home treatments. Sofia said, per the outlet, that her ex-husband was in "grave " condition and "unconscious."

She revealed that the fitness star had problems with his cardiovascular system. "His heart is not coping," she expressed at the time. "His state is extremely grave. No one can do anything with this."

Shortly after, he passed away.
Without a doubt, his heart was in terrible shape due to years of steroid abuse and could not handle the load. Your immune system needs energy just like a car engine. It will spike cardiovascular activity and shuts down processes to help the immune system out. But people are stupid. They'll drink 5 cups of coffee, replace testosterone, etc and utterly f**k themselves. Also of note, If you are over 50ish you cannot synthesize enough D from the sun. Thus you must take D3 supplements.

Last edited by Italianman on October 28th, 2020, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.