US Government to order nationwide lockdown/quarantine due to Coronavirus

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Mercury
Junior Poster

US Government to order nationwide lockdown/quarantine due to Coronavirus

Post by Mercury »

Entire United States of America to go on full nationwide military lockdown and Martial law due to coronavirus.

As many of you know, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and gyms are being shut down across the country due to the Coronavirus. Well, it's about to get a lot worse as the United States Government, on Friday at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST, will order a nationwide quarantine/lockdown of the entire United States of America with full nationwide Martial law, military enforced, due to the coronavirus. Laws that will be enforced during the lockdown are as follows;

-A mandatory 24-hour nationwide curfew, military enforced, will go into effect Monday at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST. No person shall be outdoors at all, including on any porch, front or back, or in the backyard, any time of any day. All persons are to remain completely indoors, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Any person seen outdoors, including for yard maintenance, will be subject to immediate arrest with a mandatory penalty of up to fifty-five (55) years in prison.

-No civilian vehicles will be allowed on any streets or highways. Only military vehicles (tanks, troop trucks, humvees, etc) will be allowed on the streets. No bicycle riding, no skateboarding, no rollerblading, rollerskating, and no outdoor walking/jogging will be allowed within the United States of America. Violators will be arrested on sight with a mandatory penalty of up to seventy-five (75) years in prison.

-No person will be allowed to go grocery shopping or to any bank; all businesses including grocery stores will be completely shut down, and all groceries will be delivered door-to-door by military convoys. Only law enforcement, firefighting, and military businesses will remain in operation.

-Earliest date the nationwide quarantine/lockdown may get lifted; September 30th, 2021.

WARNING!!! All military personnel will immediately fire at will with maximum lethal force on any/all uncooperative and/or unruly persons! That includes any person who flees or attempts to flee.
Last edited by Mercury on March 26th, 2020, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: United States Government to order nationwide lockdown/quarantine due to coronavirus.

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Where did you hear this? I can not find any information about this whatsoever.
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: United States Government to order nationwide lockdown/quarantine due to coronavirus.

Post by Light »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 1:24 pm
It's not real information. It's just another rant by the same user who says approaching or getting within 75 miles of a female will result in a man getting the death penalty or life in prison.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is what happens when social distancing prevents people from getting their medication.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Where did you hear this? I can't find any info.
At least 4 different sites mentioned this.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Light wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 9:18 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:
It's not real information.
It most certainly is real information! You just wait until Tuesday when you wake up to see military tanks and troop trucks rumbling down your street.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

No way will it get this bad. No grocery items for 18 months? Yeah that's really gonna work out well.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Mercury wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 7:06 am
You just wait until Tuesday when you wake up to see military tanks and troop trucks rumbling down your street.
There are less than 10,000 tanks operating but there are millions of streets and they're going to accomplish this all in one day like Santa Claus? :shock:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mercury wrote:
Light wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
It most certainly is real information! You just wait until Tuesday when you wake up to see military tanks and troop trucks rumbling down your street.
Forget about banning Dan ""Mr. Wang Chung Tonight/Dancehall Days" Cilley, Mercury might need this ban. lololololol s.hit.
@Mercury so what are the FOUR sources that you have failed to list????
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

TD-40 wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 8:20 am
No way will it get this bad. No grocery items for 18 months? Yeah that's really gonna work out well.
All groceries will need to be ordered and requested via phone and shipped door to door by military convoys for 18 months.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Mercury wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 6:00 am
TD-40 wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 8:20 am
All groceries will need to be ordered and requested via phone and shipped door to door by military convoys for 18 months.
Cool! So a tank will show up at my door?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I can't wait for the space monsters....
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

For some reason, I misread and thought another poster had posted this when I saw it in the list of posts.

Then I saw the poster name, and your credibility for this stuff is pretty close to zero. You've cried wolf by describing reality through your

Dude, you gotta stop this. This is a serious issue. Unless you have a reliable source for this, you shouldn't present a martial law doomsday scenario like this as if it were fact. My wife is playing a video of a lady in Manhattan talking about the army being all over the place in Manhattan. So in these weird times your posts have enough reality to them that someone who doesn't know you who reads this forum might actually believe you.

You should start your posts with 'just imagine' or something like that so people who do not know you can know what is going on.

At least 4 different sites mentioned this.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 8:51 am
Mercury wrote:
Light wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Forget about banning Dan ""Mr. Wang Chung Tonight/Dancehall Days" Cilley, Mercury might need this ban. lololololol s.hit.
@Mercury so what are the FOUR sources that you have failed to list????
Banning for spreading rumors like this without having feasibly reliable sources seems reasonable to me, too.

This scenario could happen potentially. Shoot to kill at this stage seems unrealistic. 18 months seems long. But military lock down in certain areas is possible. But the post is way to extreme, and misinformation can have some pretty bad social ramifications.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Light wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
It's not real information. It's just another rant by the same user who says approaching or getting within 75 miles of a female will result in a man getting the death penalty or life in prison.
It is true that you as a man can find yourself in serious troubles if you look for any private contact with a Western woman. It is indeed risky.
It is not easy to defend yourself and it takes years to close such a case if you are accused by a malicious woman for something what you did or did not do to her.

Just one example out of many - Emma Sulkowicz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_ ... ontroversy

However Mercury is well known to post comments about any topic which are seriously exaggerated.

It is not wrong to say, that such an aggressive virus infection, if you really want to get rid of it, requires restrictions.

However Mercury's comment about the Corona-Virus in USA are just out of his fantasy, I think he likes horror-stories.