Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by HouseMD »

Shemp wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 1:13 am
99% of deaths in Italy blamed on covid19 had other illnesses. 100% of the deaths under age 40 had other illnesses. Danger of covid19 is hoax, danger of hysterical reaction to covid19 is no hoax.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... italy-says
The thing is, a LOT of people have underlying illness. Asthma, for instance, as well as obesity and high blood pressure are the most common comorbidities that seem to cause issues for younger patients. A lot of the people I love have asthma. I'm basically isolating myself from friends and family entirely aside from my wife, and if I start showing symptoms I'm staying away from her completely as well. I'm watching this unfold in the hospital in real time. I have friends in NYC in the ERs and it's a nightmare. One friend already contracted it early on and she was really sick for two weeks but ultimately came out okay (I was extremely concerned because she has asthma). If you're so not afraid, I implore you to volunteer in your local ER when things get bad, we will need the extra hands of brave or stupid souls like yourself

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 6:30 am
I have friends in NYC in the ERs and it's a nightmare.
USA big city emergency rooms late on Saturday night have always been nightmares (or circuses, depending on whether you see life as tragedy or comedy) going back at least to the 1960's when I was growing up and my doctor uncle would tell wild stories. (Same uncle who pulled me out of my mother with obstetrical forceps when I got stuck, then pushed my skull back to look round instead of flat like a pancake from the forceps. Has medicine improved since then?) Things got even crazier during the heroin and crack cocaine years of the 1970's and 1980's, with soaring overdoses, drug gang wars, etc.

It doesn't take much to overflow an emergency room, since there isn't money to have 1000% or more excess capacity for surge events. 1000% means 10x the usual traffic. I'm willing to believe there's a 10x surge in need for ICUs. That's what that "flatten the curve" meme is all about. But you don't destroy the whole economy, and therefore the ability to pay for medical care in the future, just because NYC is experiencing a 10x or whatever surge event. The people most likely to need ICUs (elderly, asthma, etc) should self-isolate until there is a vaccine and let others continue with life as usual.
HouseMD wrote:
If you're so not afraid, I implore you to volunteer in your local ER when things get bad, we will need the extra hands of brave or stupid souls like yourself
I don't think I have the temperament for the healing professions. Probably I would rebuke the fatties for being fat, then denounce the people who expressed horror at my lack of sympathy as being enablers, and finally everyone would ask me to leave. Cold blooded men like me are exceeding valuable in times of crisis precisely because we are the only ones to keep our heads when others are losing theirs. Currently, men like me mostly get rewarded for our cold bloodedness by the financial markets. In the future, hopefully, cold blooded men will be allowed a bigger role in ruling society, such as by letting financial markets have veto power over all government decisions: one dollar of stock/bond wealth = one vote.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
The thing is, a LOT of people have underlying illness.
Depends on whether obesity is considered illness. If so, that could be a BIG factor. In particular, if someone is so fat that they compress their lungs and nearly suffocate every time they roll over while sleeping, then even the slightest reduction in lung functioning from corona virus (or flu or bacteria pneumonia) could be the straw that finally breaks the overweighted donkey's back, so to speak.

For example. 33 yo on the left had no existing health problems, but does appear overweight:

https://www.wafb.com/2020/03/29/governo ... abilities/

Here's another:

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

HouseMD wrote:
Shemp wrote:
99% of deaths in Italy blamed on covid19 had other illnesses. 100% of the deaths under age 40 had other illnesses. Danger of covid19 is hoax, danger of hysterical reaction to covid19 is no hoax.

The thing is, a LOT of people have underlying illness. Asthma, for instance, as well as obesity and high blood pressure are the most common comorbidities that seem to cause issues for younger patients. A lot of the people I love have asthma. I'm basically isolating myself from friends and family entirely aside from my wife, and if I start showing symptoms I'm staying away from her completely as well. I'm watching this unfold in the hospital in real time. I have friends in NYC in the ERs and it's a nightmare. One friend already contracted it early on and she was really sick for two weeks but ultimately came out okay (I was extremely concerned because she has asthma). If you're so not afraid, I implore you to volunteer in your local ER when things get bad, we will need the extra hands of brave or stupid souls like yourself
They should be strengthening their immune systems

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/cor ... t-protocol
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 16th, 2020, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 11:36 am
HouseMD wrote:
Shemp wrote:

It sucks being a super genius
:roll: what kills most people that are younger is cytokine storm, which is an excessive immune response. This is a complicated virus. The reason people with high blood pressure tend to die is not because of weakness of their immune systems but rather that their ACE receptors are upregulated, and this virus binds to ACE for entry into cells. Obesity is a killer because it causes dysregulation of the inflammatory system as well as decreased pulmonary capacity
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

HouseMD wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 11:40 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Shemp wrote:

:roll: what kills most people that are younger is cytokine storm, which is an excessive immune response. This is a complicated virus. The reason people with high blood pressure tend to die is not because of weakness of their immune systems but rather that their ACE receptors are upregulated, and this virus binds to ACE for entry into cells. Obesity is a killer because it causes dysregulation of the inflammatory system as well as decreased pulmonary capacity
Blah, see: https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/sum ... l-research
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 3rd, 2020, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

More people die from the flu than from Corona Virus. This lockdown has nothing to do with infectious diseases.

‘CORONAVIRUS FALSE FLAG’
http://tapnewswire.com/2020/03/coronavirus-false-flag/

Low oil prices ended the Soviet Union and it will end America too... 86% of US oil companies will go bankrupt by next year.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

De-risked on up day by taking profits on some more of the stocks bought last Monday, so now back to 37% cash. Then shifted some VEU to ERUS (iShares Russia, mostly oil and gas and mining stocks, incredibly cheap plus government part owner of many of those stocks, so bankruptcy unlikely).

Last week and today together feel like classic dead cat bounce, so I'm expecting at least one more big plunge down before final capitulation. However, given the recent money drop by governments everywhere and the fact that VEU and ERUS especially aren't expensive, I'm reluctant to de-risk completely.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Taco wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 5:58 pm
More people die from the flu than from Corona Virus. This lockdown has nothing to do with infectious diseases.

‘CORONAVIRUS FALSE FLAG’

Low oil prices ended the Soviet Union and it will end America too... 86% of US oil companies will go bankrupt by next year.

@Taco, although this is pessimistic, this is closer to being a veracious post here. Now this is what I respect about you, not the under-medicated schizo-obsequious paranoia.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 3:07 pm
Taco wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 5:58 pm

‘CORONAVIRUS FALSE FLAG’

@Taco, although this is pessimistic, this is closer to being a veracious post here. Now this is what I respect about you, not the under-medicated schizo-obsequious paranoia.
The price at the pumps will most likely triple...

Could Oil Really Fall To $0
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/C ... +Update%29

You'll riding a skateboard to work if you still have a job...

49 Percent Of US Companies Expect Layoffs
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... ion-levels

Fed’s Coronavirus jobs outlook: 47 million jobs lost, 32% unemployment
https://thebasispoint.com/feds-coronavi ... s+Point%29
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 12:12 pm
HouseMD wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 11:40 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Shemp wrote:

Blah, it’s problematic to discuss in limited detail without the science to explain the systemic problems that build up and what supports them... I know of people who eat so much protein it would like cause problems but they don’t have any issues, likely because their body is repairing itself and needs that much protein to do its continuous job of repairing Lyme disease damage. The problem is that several levels of knowledge have to be understood before the problem can be understood, and then the “why” has to be understood or the problem will just show back up in another form until the person removes the cause of the health issues that caused the downward cascade to begin...

Vinegar is good, multiple entroviruses and encapsulated virus families are susceptible to degradation of the encapsulated membranes so the immune cells can do their job by acetic acid. Not to mention it prevents the little cat parasites from going through their egg larvae stage by again degrading the membrane while it tries to feed in the gut off of all the excess food in the intestines... hint, never eat more than 200cals within 2 hours of eating...Personally, I think taking the small tablespoons of vinegar with food ... every time you eat is a good idea, it helps decrease the desire for food and helps with digestion and helps give you more energy too. Not a bad combination if you can get past the gag reflex.

Cardiovascular disease is just the fat deposits that are from bacteria, they feed off of nutrients and carbs and turn it into their “foreign” fats that cause the immune cells to induce all types of inflammation while they get rid of traces of a foreign substance... the inflammatory response does a lot of the damage because it’s supposed to be short term and is really bad if it keeps going... all that repair process is the underlying cause of the lack of skin cell formation that shows up as deep wrinkles, that’s what happens before the blood vessels harden and heart fails...

I’ve played with enough herbs to know how much the brain is just a drug balance that supports and is somewhere between motivation and energy conservation and health... add in the dimensional analysis of time for those and yeah you have a good model for interpreting patterns, aka intelligence. Leave out current health and future health in the dimensional analysis and it’s a recipe for self-destructive doom in the future.

:oops:

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/sum ... l-research
Looking at the data a bit more, it seems some people abuse painkillers for whatever (people take them to get rid of PMS symptoms, headaches, exercise pain) or are on hypertension drugs or something. After taking them, the body increases the number of ACE2 receptor sites.. Apparently, if you took those ACE Inhibitors, Ibuprofen, ARBs, etc you might have more ACE2 receptor sites and more of those means the virus can attach to them all quicker. That’s the theory anyway. All the reasons to be healthy and never get diabetes and other health issues!!!

~PhD/MD
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 6:03 pm
Taco pretty well called it, this virus is a bunch of bull and just cover for the people who set all this up with the money as the system is going down.

We are suppossed to believe somebody in Wuhan ate a bat and crashed the global economy ?

Anybody who would believe anything being put out by the ZIO occupied govs is just stupid....
Yeah, one man who eats a bat can bring down the world economy. LOL. Why doesn't anyone question that? That's dumb. If that were possible, why didn't bats spread any virus pandemics in the last 5000 years? Why now? So convenient.

No more believable than the 9/11 theory that a man in a cave in Afghanistan was able to bring down 3 NY skyscrapers with 2 planes, and also order NORAD to stand down too. lol. So believable I'm sure. lol

Most people have Stockholm Syndrome it seems. They instinctively know that the elite plan these things and engineer them, because deep down people can feel the truth, even if they're animals. But that's ok because people learn to love their captors and submit to whatever they want. Even suffering is addictive and people will return to it and even cause it again and again, because pain is addicting. So is captivity. Just see the movie "Shawshank Redemption".

It seems this virus is like hitting two birds with one stone for the elite. On the one hand it culls the population, which is what they want. And on the other, it is an excuse to enact a state of crisis emergency so that the state can take away your freedoms and exercise total control. Both of which is what the elite want. Hence hitting two birds with one stone. The elite must be having an orgasm right now. lol.

Obviously the elite or controllers cannot just take away your freedoms for no reason. So they need to instate a crisis as an excuse, even a manufactured crisis. That is their method of human livestock management.

What I don't get is why the world's media is going along with it. Is every country controlled by the elite? Are they all in on it? Or are they all just following the hysteria like dominoes without thinking about it?

Moretorque, Taco, Happy Guy, what do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 4:24 am
What I don't get is why the world's media is going along with it. Is every country controlled by the elite? Are they all in on it? Or are they all just following the hysteria like dominoes without thinking about it?
Media is a business, usually supported by advertising though sometimes by reader/viewer subscriptions. In both cases, media prints/broadcasts what readers/viewers want to read/hear. Truth is only important if readers/viewers want truth, and most don't. Most people want entertainment or reassurance or validation that they are good people. Right now people want to read/hear horror stories. Later, they will swing to the other side and look for someone to blame for ruining the economy and giving away huge sums to Wall Street. Since the rich don't want to be blamed, they will probably try to shift the blame to China by starting another war.

Personally, I think they were experimenting with infected bat in that Wuhan bioweapons lab. When the bats died, they put them in the garbage for disposal. Then some stupid janitors tried to make extra money by taking the dead bats out of the garbage to sell at the nearby wet market. Chinese government is embarrassed by this story for several reasons: (a) demonstrates very poor management at the lab; (b) makes Chinese people look disgusting for eating dead bats taken from a garbage can. That's why they are trying to cover it up.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In the 2008 financial crisis 10 million Americans lost their job and it hardly made a dent on this chart. Just look at it now! The Dow hasn't even crashed yet.

49% Of US Companies Expect Layoffs
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... ion-levels

People in Western countries are very fat and very overconfident. Most of them are not smart enough to move...

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I was hoping for a big plunge in oil related stocks when that OPEC meeting fell through, in particular ERUS (Russia stocks), so I could buy cheap. Damn prices are all going up instead. Like too many other investors, I'm eager to buy and impatiently waiting for bad news. This is an ominous sign of lack of capitulation. Either the bottom of the dip has bern reached, or the big plunge lies ahead, with no way to be sure like there is when signs of capitulation present. Nothing to do now but continue waiting.

Return to “News and Current Events”