The Great Oath of MGTOW!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Great Oath of MGTOW!

Post by jamesbond »

The MGTOW movement is getting more popular every day. This video goes over some interesting statistics that recently came out showing that men in America are really starting to avoid women like the plague!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 8:08 pm
Yes, Nollagirl504 is indeed and to a BLACK MAN to the chagrin of our resident Incel breathren who can't get their own women to even acknowledge their existance. :lol:

@Cornfed
@Moretorque
@Traveler

:mrgreen:
I would have my daughters marry a well-educated and driven black man over a white male with nothing going for him besides his race and his resentment any day of the week.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 12:03 am
Yes, Nollagirl504 is indeed and to a BLACK MAN to the chagrin of our resident Incel breathren who can't get their own women to even acknowledge their existance. :lol:

@Cornfed
@Moretorque
@Traveler

I would have my daughters marry a well-educated and driven black man over a white male with nothing going for him besides his race and his resentment any day of the week.
Without question I agree. Men, regardless of race, who have nothing but their race to be proud of are by definition low-status with whom hot women want nothing to do.

I can't make that any more clear for our resident losers of the genetic lottery who are so proud of their skin color but can't figure out why they are still miserably alone. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

@Cornfed
@Moretorque
@Traveler

Then it looks like your genetic line is headed for shit anyway, so why even bother? There are things like apefirrmative action and reversion to the mean you know.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 3:23 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

@Cornfed
@Moretorque
@Traveler

Then it looks like your genetic line is headed for shit anyway, so why even bother? There are things like apefirrmative action and reversion to the mean you know.
Says the man who can’t get his pee pee touched by a low value white woman even, let alone get one to have his child. To hear him talk about genetic dead ends and reversion to the mean, is to hear him describe himself.
:lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
I dunno, man. Lets say my daughter had two suitors.

Suitor number one:

Suitor number two:

I would just go by whoever I think would provide the best possible genes and future opportunities for my grandchildren. Number one would have infinitely superior genes, not because he's a black man but because he's a high quality black man. Whereas number two, a low quality white man, looks so weak it would be doubtful he could even consumate the marriage or even carry his wife across the doorstep after the wedding.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

And if an award winning schnauzer was in the mix you'd probably choose him, right?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 10:17 am
Cornfed wrote:
I dunno, man. Lets say my daughter had two suitors.

Suitor number one:

Suitor number two:

I would just go by whoever I think would provide the best possible genes and future opportunities for my grandchildren. Number one would have infinitely superior genes, not because he's a black man but because he's a high quality black man. Whereas number two, a low quality white man, looks so weak it would be doubtful he could even consumate the marriage or even carry his wife across the doorstep after the wedding.
You might need to find a new metric of strength for American men. Carrying your (American) wife across the doorstep these days requires almost super-human strength and a serviceable back brace.