Marriage and Having Children = Slavery & Insanity

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There are some situations where marriage is a viable option, but the reasons are mostly utilitarian, such as furthering careers (see: celebrities and politicians), maintaining or expanding wealth (see: old money) or not having the time or the inclination to pursue hookups (see: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, CEOs...)

But for the average schmuck? Nah. It isn't worth it most of the time.
Add to it the subject of visas/PR and citizenship. In most cases, marriage to a national will give you the reason to be in the country and will qualify you for visas. In the EU, Japan, etc.
Otherwise, unless you have a good job, you will just be on your own.
Also, in many countries that is the only way you will get to have sex with a virgin.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

have2fly wrote:Yet again you rotten westerners forget why having children matters! Because when you get old and useless, there will be your kids to help you out. Russians or FSU people don't give away their elderly to nursing homes, FAMILY takes care of them! Elderly are treated with respect and dignity.

In other words, if you want to use economics. Children are long term investment that pay off when you get older. Children in FSU are also viewed as financial assistance when you get older.
You should get a copy of the book, The Two Income Trap, written by Elizabeth Warren because she does the math/calculations and points out that having children in America is a burden because the cost of education and health care is so high, all while on the other end when your children are old enough to start working they generate wealth for corporations (ie. Mcdonalds, Wallmart) apposed to living at home and contributing to the family like the old American days when Americans were mostly farmers.

So at the end of the day, all the investing people put into their children's lives benefits everybody else but the actual parent in the end...

And that being said, it's kind of unfair to call us "rotten" simply because we don't want to participate in such a loose loose situation.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Two movies every young man should watch "American Beauty" and "Fight Club"
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MarkDY wrote:Two movies every young man should watch "American Beauty" and "Fight Club"
Good recommendations MarkDY.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

as you get older youre supposed to start seeing through the illusion of your personal desires. what is there to gain? there is nothing. you might say then from my view there is nothing to gain from marraige and children. well this will sound bizzare and insane to most of you and i may be called a mangina, but what about actually caring about the well being of a woman and wanting to care for her as you are (meant to be) the stronger sex, mentally and physically? as for children, what about trying to teach your children your own personal values and attempting to raise them to become that which you aspire to be yourself? there is no self interest there, only love, which is completely alien to many of you it seems. you have no concept of truth, just your cultural upbringings. money was designed so that men could feed their families, yet now it has driven mankind backwards in its values and insane.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

Winston wrote:Some taboo questions about marriage and having children:

1. How are you supposed to be horny and sexually aroused by the same person everyday for the rest of your life? What if you aren't sexually aroused by your wife anymore? What then? The only way you can get sexual satisfaction at that point is to cheat on her and find another woman, right? What other choice do you have?

2. Aren't all marriages, or most at least, passionless after about 6 months or so? Don't couples gradually become like roommates, living only to clean the house, pay the bills and take care of the kids? Isn't married life DEVOID of passion, romance, peace of mind and freedom (since children obviously take away peace of mind and freedom)? Doesn't the sex become routine or nonexistent? Are these good things?

3. What's the point of spending one's best years or prime years raising children, serving them and being enslaved to them, only to be left old and useless afterward? Isn't that sort of like giving up your life or best years? I suppose that's necessary for the propagation of the human species. But is it better for you? Is it in your best interests?
Hi Winston.

1) Sex becomes less and less important as you grow older. If it is still important and you aren't turned on by your wife, you can take on a mistress. She is there for sexual release. But a wife is deeper than that. She is the mother of your children and has more "substance" to her than the mistress.

2) There is so much more to a relationship than sex. But the fact is if you are bored from the relationship and you don't seem to grow from it, then it is time to move on. Yes it does become routine. This is why sometimes people cheat or become swingers or what have you.

3) That's because you seem to loathe having children. Some people find their "purpose" in raising a son or daughter. You don't.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

No need for children, it's one big circle jerk.

You were born, go to school for 16 years, work, get marred, have children, spend all your time and money on wife and kids then die. Your kid is born, got to school for 16 years....And on, and on....

Enough already, too many people in the world. Just enjoy life.

Your instincts are there to propagate the species not make you happy. 7 Billion people now, too many, mission accomplished. No reason to take care of a woman, she can take care of herself.

Now RELAX and ENJOY.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

leavingusa wrote:No need for children, it's one big circle jerk.
Ah yes, the circle jerk of life.
DatingAbroadSince1989
Freshman Poster

Post by DatingAbroadSince1989 »

skateboardstephen's footer in English: "If I knew what I know now I would've told American women to shove it years ago. May God bless Brazil!"

royaldude, what you're saying is true. For North America. Here women can get away with a lot because laws favor them. It's much easier to find a hot chick south of the border who will stay that way even after getting married.

For those who don't want marriage and a family, why not just do sex tourism then? Most women will want to get married and have kids because it's a biological instinct.
~*~ Dating abroad since 1989 ~*~ Pick a country. Learn the language. The less English a woman knows, the better!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I saw this a while back & I think he has some good points, he talks about women too .. Do you guys think he's spot on???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL1l9ZtG ... detailpage[/youtube]
DatingAbroadSince1989
Freshman Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
royaldude wrote:skateboardstephen your doing it right, your in a country where men are men and women are women. also you didnt take her back to the us where the corruption with alimony, child support and family court systems is likely the worst in the world. out of curiosity where do you live in brazil? ive heard there is a big difference is women from rio and san paulo than other smaller cities throughout the country. also would you have married if it didnt affect your ability to stay in the country?
At the moment i am in Philadelphia but in a couple of weeks i will be living in Salvador. It is a pretty big city,not as big as rio or são paulo.I don't really know too much about Rio or São paulo i know more about Bahia but the women i have met from Rio seem like the types you party with,date and have casual sex with but don't take too seriously. i think the more wife material family oriented women are in the rural areas in the northeast.i would say don't take the typical tourist route and go where everyone goes take the road less traveled.Women from maranhão are very nice and attractive,maranhão is a slept on state.i still would have married even if it did not matter.
Yes, the best women in Brazil are going to be found away from the big cities and tourist areas. In fact, one could say that for most of Latin America. My best Brazilian ex-girlfriend was from the Northeast away from the coast. Women there will generally live with their parents until they get married. In Brazil you can find single women in their 30s and 40s who still have hot bodies and have never been married or had kids. Try finding that in North America. :roll: Here if you say you want a woman without kids they (North American women) will give you a tongue lashing (and not the kind you want!) about it. Here there are a lot of single and divorced mothers who expect nice guys, the kind they rejected so they could go for "exciting" bad boys back in their prime, to financially take care of them and the kids they had with the bad boys.
~*~ Dating abroad since 1989 ~*~ Pick a country. Learn the language. The less English a woman knows, the better!
DatingAbroadSince1989
Freshman Poster

Renata wrote:I saw this a while back & I think he has some good points, he talks about women too .. Do you guys think he's spot on???
He has some valid points. What he fails to mention is that people, especially in Western societies, are marrying later and later in life, not right after the onset of puberty like they did in ancient biblical times.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Renata wrote:I saw this a while back & I think he has some good points, he talks about women too .. Do you guys think he's spot on???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL1l9ZtG ... detailpage[/youtube]
This guy is an idiot. The fact that he is a cleric means that he has an agenda to advance, not the best interests of men.

Most sex in the world takes place outside the confines of marriage. Only a kook would suggest that a person deprive him or herself sex on account of not being married. It is as if he thinks marriage magically creates a healthy and safe relationship and unmarried relationships can never be positive for both parties.

He should be smacked and thrown from the stage.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

modern humans are insane with nonsensicle, fragile egos, they are vain beyond comprehension, deluded beyond belief and so out of touch with reality they are on the road to causing their own distinction. however, they are only this way because of aversion to those they perceive as strangers. when a man or woman has a child, this is the only way they can become real humans because it is the only time they act like humans to another. because this other, their child, unlike everyone else, does not feel like a stranger, so they love it without self interest. not always, but infinitly more than it happens outside this confine. abortion is the height of demoralization. no matter how perverted we become, nothing can be worse than it. it is on the brink of legalization in this country, and ive no problem with that, because the values are already destroyed, the law makes little difference.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More taboo questions:

1. How does society expect you to only be horny for one person for the rest of your life within a marriage? Is that even possible?

2. Isn't it inevitable that sex with the same person everyday is no longer going to result in any pleasure or stimulation after a while? And at that point, it's pretty much the same as having no sex? Is that inevitable?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne