In America, every girl has a boyfriend

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I dont think they all have boyfriends. Most of them do. The thing about boyfriends is, after a woman breaks up with one guy, she simply selects one of the other suckers who were hovering in her orbit. Women always have 2 or more guys in a back up rotation. At any time she can pull the trigger on her boyfriend and slide the new guy in there the very next day without skipping a beat. They used to call that Monkey-Branching, but these bitches dont even need to attempt to grasp for a new branch. They were holding several branches the whole time.

Some of them dont have official boyfriends though. Or they dont label the relationshits they are having with men at the time.

In any case, all of this is irrelevant for men like us. The truth of the matter is, if it hasnt happened to us by now, then it probably wasnt meant to happen. For whatever reason, we dont have the AW stamp of approval.

The point I'm trying to make here is that it doesnt matter if she says she has a boyfriend when you ask. I firmly believe that women already know about what she wants to do with you before you've ever uttered a word. (Unless you have $,$$$,$$$.$$!!)

When I was younger (in college), women would flirt and then I'd ask them for their number and get the BF line. After I graduated from college, I rarely got the BF line. They just simply flaked for no reason, an imaginary reason, or an inflated reason.

There will always be a reason to ignore you. The BF line is just one of them. If it isnt the BF line, it would be something else. Why? Because we arent tatted up thuggish bikers, loser drug dealers, or the CEOs worth millions.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Adama wrote:Women always have 2 or more guys in a back up rotation.
I have a "rotation" too. I figure it's OK as long as I haven't gotten serious with any of them, e.g. in a sexual relationship or engaged.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Adama wrote:I dont think they all have boyfriends. Most of them do. The thing about boyfriends is, after a woman breaks up with one guy, she simply selects one of the other suckers who were hovering in her orbit. Women always have 2 or more guys in a back up rotation. At any time she can pull the trigger on her boyfriend and slide the new guy in there the very next day without skipping a beat. They used to call that Monkey-Branching, but these bitches dont even need to attempt to grasp for a new branch. They were holding several branches the whole time.

Some of them dont have official boyfriends though. Or they dont label the relationshits they are having with men at the time.

In any case, all of this is irrelevant for men like us. The truth of the matter is, if it hasnt happened to us by now, then it probably wasnt meant to happen. For whatever reason, we dont have the AW stamp of approval.

The point I'm trying to make here is that it doesnt matter if she says she has a boyfriend when you ask. I firmly believe that women already know about what she wants to do with you before you've ever uttered a word. (Unless you have $,$$$,$$$.$$!!)

When I was younger (in college), women would flirt and then I'd ask them for their number and get the BF line. After I graduated from college, I rarely got the BF line. They just simply flaked for no reason, an imaginary reason, or an inflated reason.

There will always be a reason to ignore you. The BF line is just one of them. If it isnt the BF line, it would be something else. Why? Because we arent tatted up thuggish bikers, loser drug dealers, or the CEOs worth millions.
Very well said. Bitches always have excuses. If they wanted you, they knew it before that shit comes up. They probably if anything want to see how you react to them telling you they have a bf because oMG YuR Jealous!? Your reaction may determine, getting them drawls or taking a hike. They think their p***y grants them power to make men squirm and become uncomfortable. Then theyy go back to their apartment to yell "YES!" then get depressed because they now gotta be alone the rest of the night and play with a dildo.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Filipinas have their "rotations" too. They have no problem with dating around until the minute their favorite BF proposes. Hell, sometimes they'll date around until their wedding day.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:Filipinas have their "rotations" too. They have no problem with dating around until the minute their favorite BF proposes. Hell, sometimes they'll date around until their wedding day.
It does happen. If you know what red flags to look for you won't be a victim.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote:
Hero wrote:Filipinas have their "rotations" too. They have no problem with dating around until the minute their favorite BF proposes. Hell, sometimes they'll date around until their wedding day.
Is one of those red flags when she won't kiss you by the 3rd date? What are some others?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:
Is one of those red flags when she won't kiss you by the 3rd date? What are some others?
3rd date? Interesting. Chinese women are like this too. By the 3rd date, they have usually decided whether or not you are marriage material or not, is the typical rule. However if you bed them the first night you met them, not online prior either, something might be wrong....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:
3rd date? Interesting. Chinese women are like this too. By the 3rd date, they have usually decided whether or not you are marriage material or not, is the typical rule. However if you bed them the first night you met them, not online prior either, something might be wrong....
Why would something be wrong? :-/
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:
Why would something be wrong? :-/
She could be whore or something worse....if you are taking serious applicants, that may waste your time and money...or not....depends. Could also mean she is too easy, stupid, shameless, too desperate, and gullible. Even if she was all those things, she still could be a decent wife though.

I guess the point is that, they decide fast culturally speaking. Gotta be careful because that is both good and bad.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote: However if you bed them the first night you met them, not online prior either, something might be wrong....
Something is definitely wrong, if they'll f**k you on the 1st date. I flew out to San Francisco last October to meet a woman who was coming over from the Ukraine to visit her sister, and she told me on our first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Definitely not wife material. I dumped her quick. She was probably just trying to hook me for a green card as soon as possible.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:
kai1275 wrote: However if you bed them the first night you met them, not online prior either, something might be wrong....
Something is definitely wrong, if they'll f**k you on the 1st date. I flew out to San Francisco last October to meet a woman who was coming over from the Ukraine to visit her sister, and she told me on our first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Definitely not wife material. I dumped her quick. She was probably just trying to hook me for a green card as soon as possible.
How long did you know her and talk to her online? I met mine online and knew her for at least 3 months before we finally met in person and took care of business....*ahem* :P I gave her a ring too, so I kinda already knew anyway....

If you knew her less than 5 days, I can understand. If you knew her for much longer than that....well ain't nothing wrong with being Tim Teebow like, but eh....
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote: How long did you know her and talk to her online? I met mine online and knew her for at least 3 months before we finally met in person and took care of business....*ahem* :P I gave her a ring too, so I kinda already knew anyway....

If you knew her less than 5 days, I can understand. If you knew her for much longer than that....well ain't nothing wrong with being Tim Teebow like, but eh....
We chatted on Skype for just a month before we met in person. Still, I don't think that chatting on Skype for a month is the same as knowing her for a month. And getting engaged after just 3 months of online chatting is just insane.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote: How long did you know her and talk to her online? I met mine online and knew her for at least 3 months before we finally met in person and took care of business....*ahem* :P I gave her a ring too, so I kinda already knew anyway....

We chatted on Skype for just a month before we met in person. Still, I don't think that chatting on Skype for a month is the same as knowing her for a month. And getting engaged after just 3 months of online chatting is just insane.
HAHA! Maybe, but I chose correctly, so I got away with it clean! Real recognizes real!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote: HAHA! Maybe, but I chose correctly, so I got away with it clean! Real recognizes real!
What country is she from? How long have you been married?