Is Andrew Yang the Smartest Asian Man Alive? How the Technically Skilled Elite plan to Wipeout Conservatives!!

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Is Andrew Yang the Smartest Asian Man Alive? How the Technically Skilled Elite plan to Wipeout Conservatives!!

Post by pitbull »

In a few speeches made by Mr Yang, who is running for president of the United States of America, he mentions "friends" in Silicon Valley. So I did a bit of research to find out who these "friends" were. What I found was a bit shocking... Mr Yang appears to be 'associated' or related in some respect with a radical techno/biological agenda/vision developed at Stanford University https://bit.ly/2I9R3C0 which seeks to "cleanse" humanity and replace human government with an AI super brain.

Apparently, these Silicon Valley/Palo Alto/Stanford guys have discovered what they believe is the root cause of all health and societal problems:

https://bit.ly/2N80XVl

I believe their plan is to wipeout conservatives, queers, Nazis, white supremacist, pedophiles, criminals, social rejects, assholes, losers, etc, etc with full scale analysis of bacteria/fungi influences on diseases/brain development/civilization. Game changing science is showing that our destinies are not written in our genes but our hereditary biome. This extends to the brain development and extend of the immune assisted/driven pressures to see the world as dangerous, anxiety inducing, PTSD, etc neuro-wiring intensity amplifiers, which connections are over developed or underdeveloped.

They'll say conservatives/others have "bad" bacteria and send these people to treatment "centers" to have their microbiome re-balanced or replaced with a fecal transplant. The data being published is pinning down which bacteria are age-extension-healthy-antidisease bacteria and which are inducing diseases and cancers, diabetes, autism, etc. We now know of extensive re-arrangements of the gene products according to the wider system dynamics. In that way, many different proteins, with potentially widely different functions, can be produced from the same gene. Not surprisingly, then, a major re-definition of the gene is now under way. The common yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae has 6000 genes. Experiments have shown that up to 80 per cent of them can be deleted without detriment to normal function under optimum conditions. This observation attests to the robustness of biological networks even in single cells.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Andrew Yang the Smartest Asian Man Alive? How the Technically Skilled Elite plan to Wipeout Conservatives!!

Post by fdiv »

more pie in the sky bullshit
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Andrew Yang the Smartest Asian Man Alive? How the Technically Skilled Elite plan to Wipeout Conservatives!!

Post by Cornfed »

You know, I don't think this is so insane.