Why do many American women EXPLODE over nothing and have TOXIC HOT tempers?! 8 Things I've Noticed

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

jamesbond wrote: Your right about women in America loving "bad boys" and "douchebags." The video below sums up what types of guys single women in the USA are looking for! :P

:lol:

That's exactly the type I was thinking of. I remember someone on this or another forum once said that U.S. jails are full of ladies men and alpha males who American women view as ideal.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Repatriate wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:@Winston.

The thing is you also have to consider is that yes, american women have those nasty looks but have you also considered how immature american men are? American women have those nasty looks but american men act like immature assholes (think high school mentality) because they try to woo AW like that, since the AW dig those traits. just think why PUA scenes are so big in the US.
I talked about this earlier. There is an alpha male arms race in the U.S. because there are many more quality single guys than decent attractive single women in the U.S. So guys are always in fierce competition with each other to pick over the few non obese available American women. Since most American women were raised in a life of relative comfort and middle class prosperity they are bored and attach themselves to guys which "excite" them. When guys act like immature douchebags they are just emulating behavior that American women find attractive. The bad boys, etc.. would all be considered scumbags in countries that value stable providers and well adjusted men. However in the U.S. the provider type men are a dime a dozen and bored suburban American women know this.
To be honest, who can blame some of these guys?

Many of the douchebags that we see out probably would be normal, decent people if they were in a different society or a different era.

Today, as you said, girls idolize douchebags. I know MANY guys that had a ton going for them that settled into that lifestyle. They would be completely different people if they grew up, say, 50 years ago.

Also, the working world sucks asshole. I currently have a near 6 figure job at a young age (by the time I'm able to leave, I will be making 6 figures). It sucks. I'm worked to death. I'd rather live in a third world country making 1/3 of what I make now.

I think, in some cases, the "bad boys" are the ones that get it and just say f**k it all.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Repatriate wrote:

The thing is you also have to consider is that yes, american women have those nasty looks but have you also considered how immature american men are? American women have those nasty looks but american men act like immature assholes (think high school mentality) because they try to woo AW like that, since the AW dig those traits. just think why PUA scenes are so big in the US.
I talked about this earlier. There is an alpha male arms race in the U.S. because there are many more quality single guys than decent attractive single women in the U.S. So guys are always in fierce competition with each other to pick over the few non obese available American women. Since most American women were raised in a life of relative comfort and middle class prosperity they are bored and attach themselves to guys which "excite" them. When guys act like immature douchebags they are just emulating behavior that American women find attractive. The bad boys, etc.. would all be considered scumbags in countries that value stable providers and well adjusted men. However in the U.S. the provider type men are a dime a dozen and bored suburban American women know this.
if being alpha means being a complete moron, then i don't know what being alpha is......

for me, being an alpha means just being a guy who can stand up for themselves, is confident, doesn't let bullshit put him down, and is not afraid of challenges. but for americans, it means being a complete moron and one who bullshits too much.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Maverick wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Many of the douchebags that we see out probably would be normal, decent people if they were in a different society or a different era.

Today, as you said, girls idolize douchebags. I know MANY guys that had a ton going for them that settled into that lifestyle. They would be completely different people if they grew up, say, 50 years ago.

Also, the working world sucks asshole. I currently have a near 6 figure job at a young age (by the time I'm able to leave, I will be making 6 figures). It sucks. I'm worked to death. I'd rather live in a third world country making 1/3 of what I make now.

I think, in some cases, the "bad boys" are the ones that get it and just say f**k it all.
just shows how sick of a society american society is, idealizing bad behavior that is very much against our judeo-christian roots.

how I live my life.

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

just shows how sick of a society american society is, idealizing bad behavior that is very much against our judeo-christian roots.
Agreed. How can a society succeed if the men are encouraged and rewarded for bad behavior?
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Maverick wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Agreed. How can a society succeed if the men are encouraged and rewarded for bad behavior?
that society is doomed to fail. just like any bubble, there is a bubble on the value of women (in the US) and on those douches that they so adore. when that bubble collapses, american women will be worth the shit they are and will have to beg men to even f**k them. anyway, for the time being, treat the US like you would if you were in saudi arabia. it's almost the same shit, you only work, and don't party or go for women if you're an average joe.

how I live my life.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Rock wrote:Anyway, you sure do get around. Now you guys will need to do a Winston and Falcon thread lol.
I'll do one maybe later next month.

Meeting up with Winston was super fun. We went hiking, visited his aunt, and raided the buffets. Winston also kept cracking up at how I called the Las Vegas Strip "soulless." :D

I'm going to rural Mexico in a few days, and won't be back until late July, so I won't have much of a chance to use the Internet.
Happy posting! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you also noticed that when American women argue with you, you get this feeling that you are obligated to let them win because they are women? It's like they expect you to let them win just because they are women. Why is that? Why must women win every argument? What's the logical basis of this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Have any of you also noticed that when American women argue with you, you get this feeling that you are obligated to let them win because they are women? It's like they expect you to let them win just because they are women. Why is that? Why must women win every argument? What's the logical basis of this?
This is what "feminism" really means in America. It has nothing to do with equality but creating an atmosphere of paranoia and fear because in the minds of some of these women men are always wrong no matter what. Plus if you ever get into a business or employment situation with one of these types as a supervisor then you are putting your career on the line too if you're not sufficiently subservient.

It can also have serious legal ramifications if she cries and claims you are harassing her even if it's false. Corporate America has become a place where they can easily get extorted/blackmailed by threats like this so they end up having to bow to the wishes of the woman and settling.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Have any of you also noticed that when American women argue with you, you get this feeling that you are obligated to let them win because they are women? It's like they expect you to let them win just because they are women. Why is that? Why must women win every argument? What's the logical basis of this?
This is what "feminism" really means in America. It has nothing to do with equality but creating an atmosphere of paranoia and fear because in the minds of some of these women men are always wrong no matter what. Plus if you ever get into a business or employment situation with one of these types as a supervisor then you are putting your career on the line too if you're not sufficiently subservient.

It can also have serious legal ramifications if she cries and claims you are harassing her even if it's false. Corporate America has become a place where they can easily get extorted/blackmailed by threats like this so they end up having to bow to the wishes of the woman and settling.
..whilst deliberate fiat currency is keeping this abomination of deliberation afloat.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

IMHO, women more then men, get caught up in the "staying up with the Jonses." If you watch darn near ANY tv show, the characters will be living in a nice posh 2500 square foot home or a luxury condo of some sort. The men on the tv show will be exceedingly handsome and successful. I do think many women have a difficult time separating fact from fiction.

So in the "Girl Power Age" these American women now EXPECT to live a similar fancy lifestyle. Western women set the bar so high that most men will never qualify for their love. The net result is that they always look like they've been let down when the "princess fantasy" bubble breaks and discover they have to go thru ups and downs like most of us do here in the real world.

Biggest problem is they won't let the lofty expectations go!!!!!!!!!!! You see this over and over when these women get married and soon they discover their husbands are not Superman. See she can't handle living in the 1200 square foot house, driving a 10 year old Ford Explorer or her husbands newly formed beer belly. She DESERVES better by golly.

Her high level of frustration is written all her face whether she realizes it or not. Foreign women tend to be much more content....she'll make that 1200 square foot house her own castle. She won't care about the car or her husbands extra 20lbs because he loves her and gives her a nice normal lifestyle. Really that's all she's after (usually).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just thought of a #8 to add to the list:

8. Have you noticed that American women seem to be itching for drama, like addicted drama queens? It's like they need it for some reason, in the same way that men need food and sex. So they will randomly start it by arguing over some trivial useless shit, and then blame you for it. In doing so, they don't mind that they've disturbed the peace or embarrassed you in public by making a scene. If you argue back with them, they use it as an excuse to dump you and villainize you.

The thing is, this puts you in a LOSE-LOSE situation, because if you react, they can use it as an excuse to dump you. But if you don't react to it, then you may be seen as a boring nice guy type, in which case she will dump you anyway. Nothing could be more dysfunctional or insane. How are you supposed to get out of such a lose-lose situation?

Any of you notice this too? Not all do this of course, but most of them do it to some degree, especially the younger ones.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Winston wrote:I just thought of a #8 to add to the list:

8. Have you noticed that American women seem to be itching for drama, like addicted drama queens? It's like they need it for some reason, in the same way that men need food and sex. So they will randomly start it by arguing over some trivial useless shit, and then blame you for it. In doing so, they don't mind that they've disturbed the peace or embarrassed you in public by making a scene. If you argue back with them, they use it as an excuse to dump you and villainize you.

The thing is, this puts you in a LOSE-LOSE situation, because if you react, they can use it as an excuse to dump you. But if you don't react to it, then you may be seen as a boring nice guy type, in which case she will dump you anyway. Nothing could be more dysfunctional or insane. How are you supposed to get out of such a lose-lose situation?

Any of you notice this too? Not all do this of course, but most of them do it to some degree, especially the younger ones.
I see American women sometimes here in Brazil and sometimes i wonder why these bitches even travel??I met a group of them out on the town in Salvador..and they just had these permanent scowls on their faces mixed between the look of something smells like shit and someone just slapped them in the back of the head....it was so horrible ....and even with all the Brazilian men around they still choose to isolate themselves from men....I met a Black American women in Brazil who baited me in this debate about illegal immigration ....and i was kicking her ass with facts and logic....so when she could not out argue me she tried to pull the race card...?Yeah a Black women pulling the race card on a Black men to defend Mexicans who don't like Black people for the most part....where is the logic in that....then i asked her a simple question....So do you think no country should have borders and people should just be able to go where ever they want freely with out having to follow any kind of law???? she stops for a second.....because even she knows the answer she is going to give next is bull shit that defies all logic ..thing looks at me and says.....ummmmm YES!...right then and there i just knew to end the argument.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The best response you can give to a bitchy argumentative female is to say something dismissive like "oh I see, you're quite special" then turn your back to her and flirt with the local women. Being dismissive and not giving any attention is 10x more infuriating than sitting down to have a Fox News style debate with an angry American woman. Just remember to dismiss them in a completely nonchalant way. If you can put on a good half smirk it's even better. You're just completely invalidating everything they were taught in American society that when a woman is throwing a fit or has something to say men should react.

Try it sometime it's amazing. A friend of mine used to shut down annoying women like this. Then they would come and supplicate to him later. It was amusing.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Winston wrote:I just thought of a #8 to add to the list:

This is just part of the feminist game of "women having their own opinions".

When western women start arguments and trouble over useless stuff for the sake of it, they are just "speaking up for themselves" and if you voice any opposition to this bad behavior then you are portrayed as some sexist patriarchal pig who wants to "silence women", and they will start more trouble with you and surrounding manginas will mindlessly back them up.

It's ironic, because men are the ones "silenced". Men are the ones who are told what they can and can not have opinions on:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/5-things ... pinion-on/