Why do many American women EXPLODE over nothing and have TOXIC HOT tempers?! 8 Things I've Noticed

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Why do American women EXPLODE over little things?! - 8 Toxic Traits I've Noticed

Post by Neo »

As for so called Cluster B personality disorders, especially the ones named histrionic and narcissistic, these are just plain old pride, also known as selfishness and excessive self-love. That just means they love themselves and hate others and behave that way.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do American women EXPLODE over little things?! - 8 Toxic Traits I've Noticed

Post by jamesbond »

Jonny Law wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:05 pm
Mercury wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 5:22 pm
It's sick how these pickup artists are not afraid of Pelican Bay State Prison (including their "Shu"), Alcatraz, Tamms, Salinas Valley, Angola, Sing-Sing, H-Unit, Oak Park Heights, they are not even afraid of lethal injection, the gas chamber, or the electric chair. All for approaching an American woman.
YES!

Here are stories about Pick Up artists going to prison :twisted:
1. https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... story.html
2. https://www.inkstonenews.com/society/ch ... le/3014552
3 .https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... olice.html
4. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 73831.html

The Pick Up Artist industry is slowly fading away as it is becoming apparent that cold approaching women in America is not only a waste of time but could also lead to false sexual harassment charges. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Good riddance.
Men can still pick up women, but they have to be prudent about how they go about it and physical attractiveness is needed as well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dear Kelly,
I have some legitimate complaints about you which I dislike and most would too. Can you give me a good reason to continue any kind of friendship with you? In summary here are my three major complaints about your consistent behavior:

1. You repeat the same complaints and ranting over and over again. Nothing ever changes. Nothing I say every matters or changes anything, and none of my advice ever helps you or changes anything. I think you just like attention and want people to listen to you, in short, you are an attention hog. But you never produce anything of value or do anything productive. You never contribute any content to my website or forum or blog. You never help me with anything or help solve any of my problems. You don't even uplift me or inspire me to be better or send me positive energy or vibes. The time spent on you seems to be wasted, and never results in anything productive or of value or anything good. You seem hella toxic and just wanna create drama and friction, which is a very negative influence no doubt. You never accomplish anything. All you do is vent and waste my time and energy and drag me down with you into the mud.

Overall, you are a negative and toxic influence while producing no positive value or benefit to me. Hence you have a NET NEGATIVE value. Why would anyone want that? Think about it. I'm sure deep down you know this too, but you need attention from nice patient listeners like me, to drain energy off of, like an emotional parasite. I don't mean to insult you, but deep down I'm sure you know it's true and obvious. Frankly, I have a lot on my plate and lots of stuff I have to catch up on, so I really don't have time to waste on someone who is a net negative in value, and isn't even a good influence on me, and doesn't even respect me or truly like me either, as I'll explain next.

2. If that wasn't bad enough, you don't even respect me or truly like me or care about me. If you truly respect me or like me, you would NOT be so eager to show me your dark side and shit on me and use me as a punching bag to vent your anger and frustration out at whenever feel like it. People who like someone will actually CARE about NOT making a bad impression on them. That's basic logic. But you don't. You act like I'm a free punching bag to vent out and take out your frustration on, just because I'm a nice, patient guy and good listening and old wise soul. Why should I take that or put up with that? Especially since you don't even respect me and don't contribute anything of good value to me or my life, as explained above? Look Kelly, I have a lot of reasons to be pissed off at the world and life too, but I don't take them out on my friends or treat them like punching bags. That's simply WRONG. You wouldn't want others to do that to you, so why do you do it to others? Are you a sociopath? Think about it.

In contrast to you, look at Sarah. She respects me and even though she says she has a dark side too, she makes sure I don't see it. She is not overly eager to let me see her dark side like you are. Because she genuinely likes me and cares for me and respects me, and doesn't want to ruin my impression of her. So the way she treats me and the way you treat me, are as different as night and day. Sarah is definitely a true friend who respects me, but you do not seem to at all. She also has a really good heart and soul, but I haven't seen any indication of a good heart and soul from you at all. You didn't even say thank you when I sent you the gift card for your birthday. You didn't even acknowledge if you received it or not, until I kept asking you 100 times about it. That's how sour puss and grim you are, no appreciation or positivity at all for anything anyone does for you. Very abnormal. Normal people don't do that. (Why do I always meet such friggin weirdos and psychos God?) If you're like that Kelly, then why should anyone bother with you, including Sarah? You are just wasting everyone's time and energy and you aren't even a good person that deserves to be loved or helped, sorry to say. But your ACTIONS and the way you TREAT OTHERS, define you as such, regardless of what you say. That's your own fault. You have no one else to blame.

3. Finally, you seem to be taking advantage of your gender and my niceness too. What I mean is, you know that if you were a MALE BUDDY of mine, that I would never take such crap from you or put up with being treated like a punching bag. But since you're a girl, you know that you have more leeway. Because girls are allowed to be more childish, immature and drama queenish and are given leeway for that. And because I'm a guy, I am expected to be nice, tolerant, patient and a good listener, and put up with your childish behavior, drama and outbursts, simply because you're a girl. You know that deep down of course and so you take advantage of it, as if you have free reign to abuse your "gender privilege" on me.

Well enough is enough. No one has unlimited tolerance, not even Buddha or Jesus. Even I have a breaking point. Even I run out of patience and tolerance. Your taking advantage of your gender can only go so far Kelly. I don't like it, and you wouldn't either if you were me. You always seem to forget to put yourself in other people's place when you lash out at them, to see how you would feel if you were in your victim's place. You definitely LACK EMPATHY and are not an EMPATH. I'm sure if you were me, you would not take the kind of treatment you dish out to me either. So why should I? Think about it Kelly. It makes no sense, especially give the other two complaints about you above.

So what's the point of all this Kelly? You never change and never take anyone's advice or suggestions. You never produce anything of value. You don't even product any good content online in forms of articles or videos to contribute something to the world. You just rant and rave and vent all day, and repeat it ad nauseum. No one seems to be able to help you. You don't want advice or change or transformation. You just want people to listen to you and suffer with you and be used as a punching bag to you, etc. You don't even respect me or truly like me or care for me either. And you never contribute anything of value or use to me either. You aren't even a positive uplifting influence either, but only a negative toxic influence. So what's the point of repeating this useless toxic cycle? You tell me.

So here's the KEY question: Can you give me a good reason why I should tolerate you and continue being friends with you, in light of all that? If not, why you wasting my time and making trouble and draining my energy for? You are like a psychic VAMPIRE. I'm sorry to analyze you harshly and logically like this, but it's all true if you think about it. I'm just trying to be rational and upfront about it. You seem to take advantage of my niceness. But everyone has a breaking point. No one has unlimited tolerance, not even Buddha or Jesus. Sorry. But the truth is the truth. And you gotta take responsibility for your actions, and be considerate of my feelings as well, which you don't. You gotta learn the error of your ways at some point. It's up to you. If you don't want to, that's your problem, not mine. I've just told you the truth. It's up to you what you wanna do with it, continue your useless drama cycle, or try to change? It's up to you whether you wanna get straightened up or not.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 10:31 pm
The Pick Up Artist industry is slowly fading away as it is becoming apparent that cold approaching women in America is not only a waste of time but could also lead to false sexual harassment charges. :shock:
In modern-day America, any type of non-business communications between men and women is sexual harassment. Soon, even business-related communications between men and women will be considered sexual harassment, and men and women will no longer be allowed to work with each other anymore. Soon, it will be only men working with men, and women working with women.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do many American women EXPLODE over nothing and have TOXIC HOT tempers?! 8 Things I've Noticed

Post by florida johny »

Everything you said is true. Even if there is a "hot " looking American woman I no longer find them as attractive any more knowing what their personality will be like.
If I see a woman from Asia or South America that is new to the USA it is more exciting to me.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do many American women EXPLODE over nothing and have TOXIC HOT tempers?! 8 Things I've Noticed

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston I sent you a Direct message. Can you please respond? THanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by kangarunner »

xiongmao wrote:
June 23rd, 2013, 6:34 pm
Everdred and I were out walking on Khao San road at the weekend and this AW type rudely barged past us because it was ultra important that she walked in front of us.

That was the great thing about China, AW were exceedingly rare there.
God.....spot on. All they want is power. And more power. And more power. And more power.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston You wrote that in 2013, many years before the "Crazy Karen" phenomenon came out. And the 8 points is exactly what Karens are.

American women are Angry and Power Hungry.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

kangarunner wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 8:24 am
@Winston You wrote that in 2013, many years before the "Crazy Karen" phenomenon came out. And the 8 points is exactly what Karens are.

When they travel, the American female traveler / tourist stereotype is observed, so they have a reason now to be angry. Of course they can't just overstay their visa. If they decide to extend the visa legally, several things can happen:

Scenario 1 They can learn a different perspective, they don't get citizenship

Scenario 2 They get a boyfriend and get married to a person with a different nationality to themself

Scenario 3 They acquire citizenship after a period of time, without marrying anyone

Scenario 4 They succumb to culture shock, get arrested or sent to a psychiatric hospital
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

josephty2 wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 11:10 am
kangarunner wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 8:24 am

When they travel, the American female traveler / tourist stereotype is observed, so they have a reason now to be angry. Of course they can't just overstay their visa. If they decide to extend the visa legally, several things can happen:

Scenario 1 They can learn a different perspective, they don't get citizenship

Scenario 2 They get a boyfriend and get married to a person with a different nationality to themself

Scenario 3 They acquire citizenship after a period of time, without marrying anyone

Scenario 4 They succumb to culture shock, get arrested or sent to a psychiatric hospital
American b*tch will be replaced by the A.I girlfriend in the future. There will be hope for American men after all.
American woman will be "pariah" in their own country.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't notice most women in the South being angry with a hair trigger to explode. Maybe they tend to be more like that in the northeast and west coast, where all those Democrat feminists cluster. :) But Asian women can get angry, too. You can watch K-dramas for examples of stern angry women. They'll have a household where the man is in charge and the wife schemes behind his back and he clamps down when he catches her, and another family has nice decent people, and another has this awful dominating mom who treats her daughter-in-law badly whose husband is afraid of her. I hear Chinese women can be fearsome.

But in public, Korean women tend to be demure, especially the young ones.

My wife has some female relatives who can be hot-tempered and some that are calm. Women are women wherever you go, and there are variations based on individual personality, etc.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MrMan wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 12:32 pm
I don't notice most women in the South being angry with a hair trigger to explode. Maybe they tend to be more like that in the northeast and west coast, where all those Democrat feminists cluster. :) But Asian women can get angry, too. You can watch K-dramas for examples of stern angry women. They'll have a household where the man is in charge and the wife schemes behind his back and he clamps down when he catches her, and another family has nice decent people, and another has this awful dominating mom who treats her daughter-in-law badly whose husband is afraid of her. I hear Chinese women can be fearsome.

But in public, Korean women tend to be demure, especially the young ones.

My wife has some female relatives who can be hot-tempered and some that are calm. Women are women wherever you go, and there are variations based on individual personality, etc.
Women are Inferior than Men. 8) :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!