Even if you're in the top 5%, AW are still awful

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even if you're in the top 5%, AW are still awful

Post by jamesbond »

More and more men are realizing western women are to be avoided at all costs. It's incredible how many YouTube channels have been created over the past few years talking about the hazards of western women and marriage in a western country. Just look at all the MGTOW, Red Pill, Black Pill and Men's Right's channels that have been created over the past few years.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

They really are awful. I was on a Spirit flight recently and I decided to be a fcukin' dickhead: a big b.ooty blue eyed WAW mudshark (White American woman) was a stewardess on the flight and she demanded to see my ticket like I was bothering her to do her job. So since she was subjectively taking a long time to sort through the tickets, I sat back down in my assigned seat and exclaimed, "you are taking too long you must be having a blonde moment" LOL Yeah that was dumb, balsy, and out right red pilled.

She leaned over and said, "What the hell did you say to me?"

"I said nothing I was thinking out loud"

"Oooooo I got you. You just wait!!!!"

EVEN AFTER I SAID THERE WAS A MISTAKE and she said she's not a real blonde, she still tried to get me kicked off the flight. So yeah they are megalomaniacs seriously.

Men and women don't forget; women never forgive.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 6:14 pm
They really are awful. I was on a Spirit flight recently and I decided to be a fcukin' dickhead: a big b.ooty blue eyed WAW mudshark (White American woman) was a stewardess on the flight and she demanded to see my ticket like I was bothering her to do her job. So since she was subjectively taking a long time to sort through the tickets, I sat back down in my assigned seat and exclaimed, "you are taking too long you must be having a blonde moment" LOL Yeah that was dumb, balsy, and out right red pilled.

She leaned over and said, "What the hell did you say to me?"

"I said nothing I was thinking out loud"

"Oooooo I got you. You just wait!!!!"

EVEN AFTER I SAID THERE WAS A MISTAKE and she said she's not a real blonde, she still tried to get me kicked off the flight. So yeah they are megalomaniacs seriously.

Men and women don't forget; women never forgive.
In a face to face confrontation, a man is never going to win against a “waman.” I usually, get the name of the “waman” and draft an email of complaint to corporate headquarters. When several layers of her bosses hear about the transgression before she learns of the complaint, it builds momentum and results in her getting disciplined, professionally ruined, and in some cases fired if that is not the first time. That is the most effective way I deal with entitled Americunts who are unprofessional and it always works.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

jamesbond wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 10:15 pm
More and more men are realizing western women are to be avoided at all costs. It's incredible how many YouTube channels have been created over the past few years talking about the hazards of western women and marriage in a western country. Just look at all the MGTOW, Red Pill, Black Pill and Men's Right's channels that have been created over the past few years.
Very accurate observation, the amount of YouTube channels, and internet content in general, about how terrible Western women are is insane. I think it’s safe to say now that women are so bad in many western countries that it is a crisis for our societies. I don’t even see how these countries can survive with women this toxic, among all the other problems the Western world has to deal with. That’s why I kind of take Aaron Clarey’s approach. There is no saving these places. Enjoy watching the collapse, hopefully from abroad with a nice foreign woman.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

cheesesweat wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 8:12 pm
jamesbond wrote:
Very accurate observation, the amount of YouTube channels, and internet content in general, about how terrible Western women are is insane. I think it’s safe to say now that women are so bad in many western countries that it is a crisis for our societies. I don’t even see how these countries can survive with women this toxic, among all the other problems the Western world has to deal with. That’s why I kind of take Aaron Clarey’s approach. There is no saving these places. Enjoy watching the collapse, hopefully from abroad with a nice foreign woman.

Aaron Clarey is right when he says, the western countries are in a slow decline not just the women but also economically as well.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

jamesbond wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 7:06 pm
cheesesweat wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 8:12 pm
jamesbond wrote:

Aaron Clarey is right when he says, the western countries are in a slow decline not just the women but also economically as well.
Yeah, I think the black pill view on the West is pretty accurate.