How to stop blaming women and solve the actual problem

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

How to stop blaming women and solve the actual problem

Post by flowerthief00 »

Wow, this person's thought process is almost exactly the same as mine, and he reached the same conclusion as I have. That complaining about women is useless when men--specifically simps--are causing the problem. We have to kill off simpiness by helping the simps. That is, providing alternatives for the men who are "losers" in the sexual marketplace by replacing women with technology.

Look at women's behavior these days. They are practically asking to be replaced. So let's all get on board with doing exactly that.

HappyGuy

Re: How to stop blaming women and solve the actual problem

Post by HappyGuy »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 6:01 pm
That is, providing alternatives for the men who are "losers" in the sexual marketplace by replacing women with technology.

Look at women's behavior these days. They are practically asking to be replaced. So let's all get on board with doing exactly that.
That sounds like a lot of work. It would even be easier to teach them how not to become losers.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 22nd, 2019, 11:14 pm
That sounds like a lot of work. It would even be easier to teach them how not to become losers.
Not at all. By women's standards there will always be "losers" because women grade on a curve, and a steep one at that; steeper than the curve on which men grade women. You cannot stop women from judging the lower percentiles of men as unattractive. The best hope is to try to stop the lower percentiles from simping.

If that's hard to understand, consider that a loser by today's standards would be a winner compared to someone living 200 years ago. Even a poor sod living on government welfare today enjoys a standard of living (with free cellphones even!) that a rich person in the past couldn't have imagined. Yet there are still "losers". You'll never get rid of them no matter what you do because it is literally impossible to have an upper 70% without having a lower 30%. In the far future, a man who owns 7 robots, 2 spaceships, and 1 acre on Mars will be a "loser" compared to a man who owns 68 robots, 15 spaceships, and 39 acres on Mars.

Furthermore, all data suggests that women's standards are rising, effectively increasing the percentage of "losers". Note that I have deliberately been putting the word in quotes. I am not necessarily speaking about what I would consider actual losers. We are well on the path to a polygynous future in which the majority of men are rejected by women, thus putting them at high risk for simping, which is one of the ways the dating scene is going to hell.

We are also well along the path to realizing some of that technology that was touched upon in the vid. (Mentioned specifically was the artificial womb, to obviate the need for women in child-bearing, and dolls to obviate the need for women in love, sex, and companionship)
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 12:46 pm
We are well on the path to a polygynous future in which the majority of men are rejected by women, thus putting them at high risk for simping, which is one of the ways the dating scene is going to hell.
We already largely have that and have since probably the 90s.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 2:24 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 12:46 pm
We are well on the path to a polygynous future in which the majority of men are rejected by women, thus putting them at high risk for simping, which is one of the ways the dating scene is going to hell.
We already largely have that and have since probably the 90s.
Much earlier, at least in Continental Europe. I would say, since 1970 or even earlier.
A nice girl in Western Europe is not easy to find for any ordinary man, even if he has the best intention.

Many Western girls are starting with multiple boyfriends around when only 13 years old,and would you like to line up as her boyfriend #5 or #8?
What counts nowadays to be the boyfriend #1 is money, or offer an unusual life-style or to make yourself otherwise 'important' to her.

This is not going on for always of course, Western women past 35 often ask 'where are all the good men' while living a rather poor life with their children from several fathers, who disappeared to somewhere....
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Moral break down with rise of feminism along with hyper individualism is what did it for the west. I place allot of the blame on western men for enabling this behavior or even at times promoting this behavior. What I mean is there are tons of western men who call themselves feminist for the purpose thinking that gender equality is great.

I see this happening in Asia mostly the develop Asian countries like South Korea and Japan to a degree. I don't know what the future holds.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The last few years of #metoo have gotten out of hand, but feminism would be fine up to the 2nd, maybe 3rd wave if we were more consistent about it.
Rather than expand or contract feminism we should be making it more consistent. Make women responsible for their own expenses, make them have to register for any mandatory military service that a man might have to, and abolish chivalry in every possible way.

Feminists say "Women owe men nothing". Well, if women owe men nothing then what do men owe women?
Right. Exactly.