We need to be social media stars

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: We need to be social media stars

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 3:30 pm
gsjackson wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 3:26 pm
I've always had a lot of ideas, but get stymied by the tech stuff. If there are any techies out there who can create websites, edit and add production value to videos, and would like to wed this capability to lots of content, hit me up.
What content would you do? Maybe a bunch of us could get together and do something, like those cuckservative lotus eater people have done.
You can all count on me to rip cuckservatives a new one (I already got suspended from Twitter for "abuse and harrassment" of Jordan B. Peterson, for example), but who do you mean by "those cuckservative lotus eater people"? :o
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Cornfed

I've actually been considering doing something like this. I thought about making a YouTube channel where I could talk about different philosophical concepts, paranormal and spiritual things. I would definitely be open to a collaborative effort. Perhaps a channel where we can all talk about different things, have large live debates and all the rest of it. It would contain a little bit of all the different flavours HA has to offer. I really like the idea.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

I like anything to do with cats or funny compilation videos. lol maybe you guys could do something like that?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 2:13 am
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
I've always had a lot of ideas, but get stymied by the tech stuff. If there are any techies out there who can create websites, edit and add production value to videos, and would like to wed this capability to lots of content, hit me up.
What content would you do? Maybe a bunch of us could get together and do something, like those cuckservative lotus eater people have done.
You can all count on me to rip cuckservatives a new one (I already got suspended from Twitter for "abuse and harrassment" of Jordan B. Peterson, for example), but who do you mean by "those cuckservative lotus eater people"? :o
These people:
https://www.youtube.com/@ThePodcastoftheLotusEaters
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 3:35 am
@Cornfed

I've actually been considering doing something like this. I thought about making a YouTube channel where I could talk about different philosophical concepts, paranormal and spiritual things. I would definitely be open to a collaborative effort. Perhaps a channel where we can all talk about different things, have large live debates and all the rest of it. It would contain a little bit of all the different flavours HA has to offer. I really like the idea.
We would have to agree on a theme and a monetisation strategy from the beginning. In particular, we need to settle the issue on whether we want to be JewTube friendly. If we do, videos posted on the channel would need to be submitted for approval and editing by trusted people.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 7:01 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 3:35 am
@Cornfed

We would have to agree on a theme and a monetisation strategy from the beginning. In particular, we need to settle the issue on whether we want to be JewTube friendly. If we do, videos posted on the channel would need to be submitted for approval and editing by trusted people.
The theme can be diverse. We could talk about many different things from philosophy, religion and spirituality, paranormal and other things that won't get us banned. We could post links to off YouTube platforms where we can talk about political and cultural issues elsewhere that would get us demonetised from the YouTube platform.

What ideas did you have in mind?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 7:33 am
The theme can be diverse. We could talk about many different things from philosophy, religion and spirituality, paranormal and other things that won't get us banned. We could post links to off YouTube platforms where we can talk about political and cultural issues elsewhere that would get us demonetised from the YouTube platform.
The question is whether a diverse theme is marketable. I'd want to make money. The idea would probably be to work out what people who wanted in could speak about and then agree on a cohesive theme. This and the censorship and advertiser preferences would necessitate excluding certain stuff.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 7:37 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
The question is whether a diverse theme is marketable. I'd want to make money. The idea would probably be to work out what people who wanted in could speak about and then agree on a cohesive theme. This and the censorship and advertiser preferences would necessitate excluding certain stuff.
A myriad of different topics will attract a larger audience, will it not? But I'd be open to sticking to some a single cohesive theme, so long as I have interest in the specific topic that is chosen. Firstly, let's see who is interested in the general idea and then once we have an idea of who is interested we can then see what people think the theme should be.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 7:37 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
A myriad of different topics will attract a larger audience, will it not? But I'd be open to sticking to a single cohesive theme, so long as I have interest in the specific topic that is chosen. Firstly, let's see who is interested in the general idea and then once we have an idea of who is interested we can then see what people think the theme should be.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Cornfed Look mate...I'll kick yer f***ing ass all the way back to NZ you rude cunt.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 7:55 am
A myriad of different topics will attract a larger audience, will it not?
Not necessarily. A lack of a theme would mean people would have less incentive to subscribe to the channel rather than just searching the platform generally. There would be less incentive for advertisers to sponsor the channel. Topics that would attract some people would repel others. The channel could be banned from JewTube for some tiny, inconsequential topic when the rest might pass.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 8:08 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 7:55 am
A myriad of different topics will attract a larger audience, will it not?
Not necessarily. A lack of a theme would mean people would have less incentive to subscribe to the channel rather than just searching the platform generally. There would be less incentive for advertisers to sponsor the channel. Topics that would attract some people would repel others.
This is 100% correct. I follow a gaming channel - The Professional - which started off as a GTA Online channel and achieved a large following as such, but as soon as the content creator became burned out with GTA Online and began to upload playthroughs of other games, a subset of his audience complained and many unsubscribed. Even a slight change in your content can cause people to lose interest in your channel.

With regard to YouTube content creation, pretty much every source that I've read recommends a narrow focus and to offer a niche product.

@Pixel--Dude
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 9:04 am
With regard to YouTube content creation, pretty much every source that I've read recommends a narrow focus and to offer a niche product.
That being the case, shall we settle on a theme. It seems that most of us are into men becoming better men - stronger, healthier, able to kick ass, better living situation, more cultured etc. We should make a sexy name and such around something like that. This is not to say that members couldn't use the channel as a vehicle to link to other themes on some platform other than YouTube.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 6:40 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 2:13 am
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
These people:
https://www.youtube.com/@ThePodcastoftheLotusEaters
Ah, thank you.

To the overall topic: I certainly don't have anything against you being a "social media star," but why is social media supposedly your central focus? (An honest question. Just curious why you think that's the best route, as opposed to any # of theoretic ventures you could do anonymously, pseudonomously, etc?) :?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 2:43 pm
To the overall topic: I certainly don't have anything against you being a "social media star," but why is social media supposedly your central focus? (An honest question. Just curious why you think that's the best route, as opposed to any # of theoretic ventures you could do anonymously, pseudonomously, etc?) :?
What would be the alternative when it comes to getting money and social status and making a contribution? I'm interested in any alternatives, but there don't seem to be any.