The anglosphere's obssesion with youth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: The anglosphere's obssesion with youth

Post by suprmon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

[Quote]
"If you are young and broke, you have it worse, especially when it comes to serious women. If you are old and ugly, you're screwed either way: they will simply make fun behind your back if you are rich, but still do it. If you are old and broke, you are entirely useless."
[Unquote]

Just like that song by the Eagles, "Lyin' Eyes" "A rich old man, and she don't have worry. She'll dress up all in lace and go in style. "

I feel like this: If these vain women leave an old, ugly broke man, alone, then why won't they leave him alone when he's old, ugly, rich and successful?
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

I feel like this: If these vain women leave an old, ugly broke man, alone, then why won't they leave him alone when he's old, ugly, rich and successful?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

suprmon wrote:
November 13th, 2014, 2:45 pm
In most other countries, older adults are highly looked upon by the youth as the pathfinders through the journey of life! I just like to know what anyone's opinion on this is.
This probably goes back to the 60s. https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/millennia ... justified/

"Baby boomers who cried Don’t Trust Anyone Over 30 during the Vietnam War should be scared to death of millennials."