100 men to 1 woman towns...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

100 men to 1 woman towns...

Post by drealm »

Ever wondered what happens in a place where there's 100 men for every 1 woman? According to this video in the oil boom towns of North Dakota guys are so desperate there's even been cases of male rape. And whatever women are there are making exorbitant amounts of money working as baristas (60k year in tips).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JMa9kS ... 749.449289

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on September 9th, 2019, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 100 men to 1 woman towns...

Post by jamesbond »

drealm wrote:Ever wondered what happens in a place where there's 100 men for every 1 woman? According to this video in the oil boom towns of North Dakota guys are so desperate there's even been cases of male rape. And whatever women are there are making exorbitant amounts of money working as baristas (60k year in tips).
America is one big sausage fest, with the men far outnumbering the women throughout the US on average of 120 men per 100 women.

Beam me up Scottie, the dating scene in America is a complete joke if your a man! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on September 9th, 2019, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:USA = Unlimited Sausage Anywhere
Hey, that's a good one! :P

There are more 'land whales' in America than there are whales in the ocean! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

This shows to me men need women more than women need men.

In a town with 100 women to 1 men..I;m curious how that come out..but yeah..men are desperate..

men pay for sex.
men travel half way around the world to look for love or sex..
and some people still think women are the weaker sex
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I would love to live somewhere where the women far outnumbered the men. :D

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Prior to the price of oil dropping off a cliff a year ago. I heard hookers in Ft. McMurray, Alberta could make $2000/day. In Cebu, where I live now, I don't know how hookers can make 20 pesos/day. Every time I leave my house I notice there's many PYT starring at me. I sometimes have high school girls saying "Hi" to me when I walk down the street.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

How. Wait a minute- don't these guys have relatives? Why wouldn't they have all (or mostly) brought their relatives? Then there'd be women in the town that their NON-RELATIVES can date (just figured I should mention that point). I'm figuring that there'd be a population that could date, basically.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote: In Cebu, where I live now, I don't know how hookers can make 20 pesos/day. Every time I leave my house I notice there's many PYT starring at me. I sometimes have high school girls saying "Hi" to me when I walk down the street.
20 pesos a day? You meant 200, right? :-)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This video is kind of old. Is the oil boom still going on in North Dakota?

North Dakota might be (or have been) a good place for a homely woman to go if she wanted to get married.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote: There are more 'land whales' in America than there are whales in the ocean! :lol:
Imagine the voice of the narrator from the North Dakota video in the OP saying that with a very sad voice in an environmentalist video lamenting the lack of whales in the ocean.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
December 31st, 2015, 9:06 am
America is one big sausage fest, with the men far outnumbering the women throughout the US on average of 120 men per 100 women.
Try more like 75 men to every 1 woman! 120 men to 100 women is so conservative, it's laughable! If you take 100 women, you're looking at 7,500 men!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
December 31st, 2015, 10:32 pm
Ghost wrote:USA = Unlimited Sausage Anywhere
Hey, that's a good one! :P

There are more 'land whales' in America than there are whales in the ocean! :lol:
All no thanks to America's sedentary lifestyle and the fact that American food is laced with toxic chemicals that are known to destroy health. Any attractive woman you see, she could have the equivalent of the entire city of New York in men hitting on her. And more often than not, only the supermorbidly obese (500 pounds and bigger) women remain single, and the only reason they are single is because their tremendous, massive girth is keeping guys away like a concrete wall.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

I truly believe that in the western world. The majority of men are just settling for whatever is out there and take what they can get. I walk through the mall everyday to drop off my wife at her work and it is crazy how women just really don’t give a dam how they look anymore. The mall used to be a place where the hottest girls worked and walked around with their friends..hell I miss the days of the valley girl scene because sure they were annoying when they opened their mouth but at least they were hot..the next generation of girls are fat, tattooed up, green haired beasts that are loud and annoying and think they are cute and funny. Somehow being skinny or slim is categorized as unhealthy and they must have anorexia or an eating disorder. I don’t know how many fat chicks use the excuse of at least they aren’t starving themselves. I don’t know how many women comment to my wife how skinny she is like there’s something wrong with it. My wife asks me sometimes if she has lipstick on her teeth or her outfit looks good because she wonders why people consistently check her out...I tell her she’s a relic from a time not to long ago and it’s almost rare to see a girl who actually puts great effort into her style and look slim. You should see the comments she gets on her lunches like it’s a mortal sin to bring a salad and fruits to work instead of scarfing down a poutine like her co-workers. One of her co-workers unfortunately came in from the TFW program and she’s been reduced to the North American female mindset because she went from slim and easy going to out of shape and kinda idiotic.

There’s a reason my wife ain’t allowed to have friends from here. Sure it seems barbaric but it’s no different then a parent wanting their kid to hang out with the good crowd because they’ll stay out of trouble and might actually do something good with their life instead of hanging out with the bad kids and getting in trouble. What’s the difference..well for instance, if your significant other came from a culture and they have good values that attracted you to them..the last thing you want is this feminist lifestyle influencing them. Most guys worry about their women being the whole hypergamy thing but that never crossed my mind..I fight the good fight everyday knowing that the trashy western women are going to try and push their values on her but it’s easy to say..ummm..notice that they are single..no man wants them because of who they are. Why do you think I went international instead of staying here. It was never hard to get a western woman but I’d be just settling for far less then going after what I deserve. These women that go on like they are happy just the way they are..that is not true. Hell I ballooned up back in the day to 260 pounds before I did something about it and now weigh 170 but wow...I hated it. So I can only imagine all those fat cows out there thinking how hot they are but it’s crazy but I think they may be really delusional. How can a lot of those women wear belly tops with a gut hanging out and short shorts...anyways..I hope someday that western women wake up and do something about themselves. They have potential to be gorgeous and cool but I don’t think that’ll happen anytime soon. But you’d think all of these foreign women that come over here would motivate them to be better but I find it’s the opposite and the western women poison them. Not on my watch. Anyone see the advertisements at the stores aerie or American outfitters..gone are the beautiful slim models and in are the out of shape chicks...I noticed those are the stores my wife doesn’t shop in because in her mind she doesn’t want to be associated with that lifestyle. It’s not body positive at all. It’s promoting being a cow in denim Being pushed to its limit But hey..unfortunately these stores have to somehow make money giving the facts that their target audience isn’t slim women anymore because there is fewer and fewer of them by the day..