Why do Americans (especially AW) have abhorrent hygiene nowadays?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why do Americans (especially AW) have abhorrent hygiene nowadays?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Haven't you guys noticed that?
Furthermore, ever since Dumb-ya's first term in the Oval Office in 2000, Black American hygiene has begun to plummet. Seemingly when they walk by you, they smell like they only put dollar-store medicated-heating talcum powder on themselves in order to mask their body funk. If anything, it exacerbates their mustiness more but alas.

Every AW and CW (Canadian woman) that is White/WASP smells like p.iss down there when I'm about to perform cunnilingus on them. Yet when I had gone down on the New Zealand girl whom was living in Melbourne, VIC (Australia), she wasn't super clean but she wasn't musty either (just acceptable to not be turned off).

I have a hunch: in lieu of people arriving to work late from being overworked the night before, they rather put powder on and not take a full-on bath or a full-on shower to be fresh and clean when arriving to work. A lot of Central and South American immigrants that are blue-collar workers smell like they literally rolled out of bed when they walk by you at a place of business (e.g. fast food chains, janitors in office buildings). A lot of this Hispanic immigrant women smell musty because they get f***ed silly/quickie before they start their shift for the day. Hispanics are very much into morning sex, not just Black Americans.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on July 6th, 2019, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Americans (especially AW) have abhorrent hygiene nowadays?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 11:59 am
aven't you guys noticed that?
Furthermore, ever since Dumb-ya's first term in the Oval Office in 2000, Black American hygiene has begun to plummet. Seemingly when they walk by you, they smell like they only put dollar-store medicated-heating talcum powder on themselves in order to mask their body funk. If anything, it exacerbates their mustiness more but alas.
For some reason I could never understand, my mother used to apply talcum powder on me as a child. It is not for odor, it is a measure to keep dry on hot days. I always found it pointless and never used it past the age of ten.

What gets me is the tendency to use fragrant lotion to a fault. It quite literally stinks. My mother and my sister used to insist that I use it and I outright refused because of the smell. Today, I sometimes pick up that odor and when I look around, there is some black female or single black mother-raised black male slathered in the stuff and it annoys me a great deal.

As for the cunnilingus, that is the biggest and most hazardous bamboozle ever inflicted on the American man. HPV is so prevalent now, that it might be simply a matter of time before you have throat cancer from munching infected twats. Yes, the cute girls who look clean often have HPV too and it can be decades before you show symptoms like the guy in the article below.

https://www.miamiherald.com/living/heal ... 16824.html
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 2:01 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 11:59 am
Haven't you guys noticed that?
For some reason I could never understand, my mother used to apply talcum powder on me as a child. It is not for odor, it is a measure to keep dry on hot days. I always found it pointless and never used it past the age of ten.

What gets me is the tendency to use fragrant lotion to a fault. It quite literally stinks. My mother and my sister used to insist that I use it and I outright refused because of the smell. Today, I sometimes pick up that odor and when I look around, there is some black female or single black mother-raised black male slathered in the stuff and it annoys me a great deal.

As for the cunnilingus, that is the biggest and most hazardous bamboozle ever inflicted on the American man. HPV is so prevalent now, that it might be simply a matter of time before you have throat cancer from munching infected twats. Yes, the cute girls who look clean often have HPV too and it can be decades before you show symptoms like the guy in the article below.

https://www.miamiherald.com/living/heal ... 16824.html
Yeah man I will look for the symptoms and check. Thanks for the warning, bud!!!!! :+1:
BTW, don't go sugar daddying down in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg part of North Kakalaka because they have some of the highest HPV rates in the U.S. of Gay.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Irizay (or however the hell you spell it), as they say in Texas, you're "out of there".
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Aladdin
Freshman Poster

Post by Aladdin »

A few years ago I was dating a 30 year old PhD student in Santa Barbara, California. Just as we started having sex she stopped and wanted to let me know that she had HPV. I didn't know what it was at the time. Later i asked a nurse about it and she explained it. I asked her if the virus was transmissible to men and whether she would recommend that I not have sex with this student. She said sarcastically "Good luck finding a woman that doesn't have HPV. We're seeing it in 9 out of 10 young women that come in for testing". This was a disturbing statistic back in 1991 and I would imagine American women have only gotten more promiscuous since then. The funny thing is this student was a hard core feminist and her PhD thesis about empowering women in Cuba. She told me she actually loved men and really enjoyed sex and thought societies like Cuba were healthier mentally than the US because there was no stigma attached to sex before marriage. This is all well and good but if all this promiscuity is spreading diseases, one has to wonder how healthy is it for us really. Sexually repressed societies are not good for mental and social health, but the benefit is you'll hardly find such STDs there. Any thoughts?