Coach Red Pill Discusses the 'Incel' Phenomenon in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Coach Red Pill Discusses the 'Incel' Phenomenon in America

Post by jamesbond »

This is an interesting video where coach red pill discusses the incel problem in America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Habinar
Freshman Poster

Re: Coach Red Pill Discusses the 'Incel' Phenomenon in America

Post by Habinar »

Great video
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Meanwhile a google search on "Incel" invariably brings up the words "violence", "dangerous", and "misogyny".
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

It is the incels fault that they refuse to reject modern culture and support an alternative. Modern culture is so evil that ultimately it will need to be completely exterminated. Decent people have a moral obligation to support alternatives to modern culture that may have the potential to exterminate modern culture in the future.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 10:31 pm
It is the incels fault that they refuse to reject modern culture and support an alternative.
Have some sympathy. They may not have had the same opportunities you did and you may have been lucky.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

Incels come in all forms. I’ve known plenty of good looking guys that complained all the time of what does this or that girl see in those guys. They’d complain that the hot girl that they liked was dating some ugly looking lad or out of shape loser. Always questioning what do they see in them that they don’t see in me. It was incredibly easy to solve though. They expected all these girls to approach them and do all the work because they were either good looking or successful. All the girls they weren’t attracted to though were the ones approaching them or showing high interest which bothered them just as much. Incels have most likely have been told that they are special by maybe family growing up and have found out that the reality of things are that the world is a cold and dark place and it isn’t going to give them an easy ride and it’s hard to cope with. Look at those reality shows on tv that some people are truly convinced that they can sing or do something amazing but it’s dreadful and painful to watch. But they still are convinced that they are something amazing and everyone is wrong when they are told they suck. I’ve had plenty of girlfriends in the past that had guys that showed symptoms of incel behavior just because she talked to them to pass the time at work. They would magically think...hey..she must like me if she talks to me. They would do all these things for her and then I’d show up and act like a tool and you know those guys would get all pissy thinking,,she deserves better...I think how can she deserve better when I’m the pinnacle of the human race. Sure I’m arrogant and cocky but it’s served me well. It’s a numbers game people. You ask 100 women out..guess what..there’s going to be one girl out of all of them that will think your the sh*t. Throughout asking those 100 women out..you won’t make it past most likely 30 or 40 girls because what happens is that you’ll get better and better with each interaction. Soon you’ll be so comfortable and confident that sooner or later things will click.

Nobody is a warlord or master of pickups or interactions with women without failing hundreds and thousands of times. Most people read theory but that’s all they do..knowledge is no good unless you use it and get good with it. Like I said..I know plenty of good looking single guys that can’t get a woman to save their life only because they make no effort to getting better at the game. I learned a lot from those average to normal looking guys back in my club days. I didn’t complain thinking why do they get all the girls at the end of the night while us good looking guys end up wasting money drinking and not meeting hot chicks too. It’s because those guys went out on the dance floor and even though they weren’t even good dancers...they made it look like they were having fun and looking foolish and women thought it was cute or funny and started dancing with them...I thought if they can do it so can I...did it work..good god yes. Incels don’t make things happen. They’d rather blame things on everyone else then take responsibility...they want women to come to them most times...they envy everyone else. Sometimes you just have to keep putting effort into what you want before you get a taste of success. Incels only think that most guys that succeed just have women fall into their lap and don’t have to do anything when in fact it takes a lot of work to succeed at everything but some people just make it look effortless and natural when in fact they just got good.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 10:42 pm
fschmidt wrote:
It is the incels fault that they refuse to reject modern culture and support an alternative.
Have some sympathy. They may not have had the same opportunities you did and you may have been lucky.
Nah... Incels like you deserve no sympathy. I know you can't help that you look repulsive to attractive women (based on your previous self-description), but your attitude and personality mark you as a major loser at life to women (and to everyone else actually).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
It is the incels fault that they refuse to reject modern culture and support an alternative. Modern culture is so evil that ultimately it will need to be completely exterminated. Decent people have a moral obligation to support alternatives to modern culture that may have the potential to exterminate modern culture in the future.
What do you suggest ? and what do you mean by modern ? I don't want to live in the stone ages but once the Jewish Zionist start WW3 we may all be their as stated by you know who.....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 1:43 pm
fschmidt wrote:
What do you suggest ? and what do you mean by modern ? I don't want to live in the stone ages but once the Jewish Zionist start WW3 we may all be their as stated by you know who.....
[Poor White Incel On] Oh those darn JUUZE control us all. Resistance to them is futile. They are all powerful, all knowing, and we all are mere puppets on their global(ist). Further, Incels can't get laid because the JUUZE won't let it happen.

Woe is us the white, entitled, worthless incels. We just can't win! Waaaaah :( :( :( :( :( [Poor White Incel Off]

You pathetic, crybaby, unemployed, fatass Incels are that way because you should not reproducing! What about that don't you understand? Dumbasses.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thats their plan for depopulation, I could care less for the most part but feel sorry for future generations. It's probably for the better from the planets point of view. I just want to get his take on it.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 4:55 pm
Thats their plan for depopulation, I could care less for the most part but feel sorry for future generations. It's probably for the better from the planets point of view. I just want to get his take on it.
If anyone wants to depopulate the world of losers like you and Cornfed, then more power to them because the world would be a much better place!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 4:56 am
Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Nah... Incels like you deserve no sympathy. I know you can't help that you look repulsive to attractive women (based on your previous self-description), but your attitude and personality mark you as a major loser at life to women (and to everyone else actually).
Silliness aside, it would be hard for most incel men to replicate what fschmidt did back in the day. The women and the environment are much worse now both in the West and elsewhere and the chances of the average incel becoming a dotcom millionaire are subpar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 8:54 pm
Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Silliness aside, it would be hard for most incel men to replicate what fschmidt did back in the day. The women and the environment are much worse now both in the West and elsewhere and the chances of the average incel becoming a dotcom millionaire are subpar
If incels can’t crack the code of getting sex, they can’t crack the code of life success. But you ought to know Cornfed. Tell us, has your being an incel led to your loser at life status, or did being a loser give rise to being an incel? It is a classic ”chicken or the egg” question.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 18th, 2019, 2:50 am
Cornfed wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 8:54 pm
Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
If incels can’t crack the code of getting sex, they can’t crack the code of life success. But you ought to know Cornfed. Tell us, has your being an incel led to your loser at life status, or did being a loser give rise to being an incel? It is a classic ”chicken or the egg” question.
Well for you cracking the code of getting sex was standing around being from an inferior species, going to the human government and getting them to hire you as a placeholder to keep rival humans out and then using the money they put into your paws to pay females for sex. OK, fine, but we can’t all be a “John” sponging off others. There has to be someone to sponge off.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Baby boomers love themselves. Just give one of them a makeup mirror, and they’ll spend all day kissing it. Despite entering the workforce during the most prosperous time in human history, they still think they earned their success. Must be nice having a cloud of prosperity constantly lifting you up, making it impossible to struggle.