GUYS!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by Light »

Nice pictures. Do you prefer Poland or Ukraine for meeting girls? How do you get invited to all those college parties abroad? Do you use apps like Tinder, go clubbing, or hangout on a university campus and approach the girls?

I think some people need the motivation that StanfordGuy is providing people. He's posting pictures and showing he can get a lot of different girls. Some guys need the motivation where they see another guy getting many girls and if they have none or one, they will learn they need to change their behavior or make the leap and go abroad for girls if they want to be just as popular and great.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by StanfordGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 7:27 pm
Isn't it strange that a guy posts photos expecting us to be impressed. Dude, most of us here have young women in our lives. In my case, a great bit more attractive then the girls you've posted.

And if you did not notice, the one girl in the airport is HIDING HER FACE because she does not want to be photographed with you! She is probably the only one with any good sense since your posting their photos all over the internet.
It's hard to see what your sugar baby looks like with all the African dudes getting down

:lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 10:46 pm
Isn't it strange that a guy posts photos expecting us to be impressed. Dude, most of us here have young women in our lives. In my case, a great bit more attractive then the girls you've posted.

And if you did not notice, the one girl in the airport is HIDING HER FACE because she does not want to be photographed with you! She is probably the only one with any good sense since your posting their photos all over the internet.
It's hard to see what your sugar baby looks like with all the African dudes getting down
That's very cute, but girls in my bevy don't even like black men and never even thought of doing so until I came into their lives. Most of them never even encountered a black American and surely never one who speaks Russian. Africans in their towns are generally not of their social class and only live on the margins of their societies instead of living where the wealthy locals do.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:roll:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

March 29th, 2020, 11:03 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 10:46 pm

That's very cute, but girls in my bevy don't even like black men and never even thought of doing so until I came into their lives. Most of them never even encountered a black American and surely never one who speaks Russian. Africans in their towns are generally not of their social class and only live on the margins of their societies instead of living where the wealthy locals do.
Lol, if these are college age girls they have seen shows and music videos featuring black performers. All they require is THE right black guy and not even that since you're paying them :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 11:46 pm
Lol, if these are college age girls they have seen shows and music videos featuring black performers. All they require is THE right black guy and not even that since you're paying them :lol:
The girls in my bevy would ignore you if you even tried to speak to them. You are living in a hostel. I live at 5-star hotels and drive them around in Uber Premium. The way you look and the frumpy teenager way you dress would be a non-starter for my type of girls.

And if you have to stay in threadbare student hostels, you simply could never afford to financially provide for the girls you meet. For me it is nothing and the girls love it and do everything they can to keep it. 8)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

@StanfordGuy, I might be new but I can spot a troll and you are one, and a big one. Last time I checked this forum doesn't allow hardcore photos posted. That alone should get you banned.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:roll:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

hypermak wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 12:16 am
@StanfordGuy, I might be new but I can spot a troll and you are one, and a big one. Last time I checked this forum doesn't allow hardcore photos posted. That alone should get you banned.
Lol, I thought you were never coming back here Public D? What happened? :lol:

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 12:45 am
Lol, I thought you were never coming back here Public D? What happened? :lol:
That's not me, you idiot, that's Publicduende, who I have actually met. Another classical troll move, that of posting member photos without their permission.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Lol, it seems you have multiple personality disorder. You don't seem to remember that your other personality gave me that picture to post in an effort to gain the upper hand on Winston by claiming that you have the better looking kid.
Last edited by StanfordGuy on March 30th, 2020, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 1:31 am
Lol, it seems you have multiple personality disorder. You don't seem to remember that your other personality gave me that picture to post in a bid to gain the upper hand on Winston by saying you have the better looking girl.
No idea what you are talking about. Whatever he told you to do is none of my business but trolls like you are the main reason why I am keeping my identity under wraps.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

why, what are you hiding? lol

Contrarian Expatriate is a 500lb lard-ass/broke security guard. He has never left state of Florida. Probably a virgin :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 1:48 am

Contrarian Expatriate is a 500lb lard-ass/broke security guard. He has never left state of Florida. Probably a virgin :lol:
From people who like you who don't play by the rules.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 1:48 am

From people who like you who don't play by the rules.