Remember when people used to find this place via that 300 page Dream Connection post?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Remember when people used to find this place via that 300 page Dream Connection post?

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 10:18 am

I gotta do what I'm good at and believe in, and follow my talents and strengths. That's what Sun Tzu would say. Do what you do best, utilize your best strengths and talents to your advantage. I'm not gonna do what I'm not good at. I leave that to others. Specialization is key. If you aren't good at something, delegate it to others that are. Every good business book says that. No one does everything alone. Unfortunately I have a hard time finding partners or teammates. Everyone I know is either a flake or too busy with their own thing. And most guys I know value their privacy and do not want to be on camera in some video. I don't know how other YouTubers are able to find so many people willing to be on camera.

Btw, people say Facebook is no longer the top social media platform. Now everyone is using Instagram. Is that true? If so, should we promote HA there? If so, how? It's just a picture sharing site right? How can we utilize that? I have never used Instagram so I don't know. Do any of you use it? What's so special about it? It's just pictures right?
You are so so wise winston and feels you now more organize compare before everything you say is truth and creative intuitive also folow down own path not let other tell you what do like real alpha boss you are now

you not chase money but you follow heart and want help world your way and run fast away from material foolish instagram idiot hors and airhead zeros

even you asiaman middle age you get model long leg young kindly filipina also white skin so hi status look better 99% of tiny brown poverty girl there whiteman take in philippine so you very inspiration real happy aboarder not just leader but top player in the game
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Remember when people used to find this place via that 300 page Dream Connection post?

Post by StanfordGuy »

Here's the thread that got the attn of the dumb admin. I really shouldn't not have said anything but I couldn't couldn't resist pointing how right I was. I'm never wrong on anything. This place is completely irrelevant now. New posts get 2-3 views with bots adding the rest. Active members down to 4-6. Mark is having a good ol time while wu is miserable in his parents basement. That's how the game works. Even I'm done with this shithole.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Then stop posting and stop coming back. Why can't you leave us alone? Because you miserable twit, you thrive on trolling and getting attention in forums. That's why you can't control yourself you fake poser. At least I'm real and authentic which you definitely are not. You're the fakest person with the most BS here. Hands down. And you know it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also PAG you FAG. PAG the FAG. Lol. Has a nice ring to it. Lol. FYI before u mentioned that thread above i was already working on the SEO of this forum and noticed something was wrong. You only told me what i already knew. Stop giving yourself so much credit.

Also your math is off again. There are about 20 active posters here. Not 4 to 6 dummy. I can list them but it would take up time like i did for rock long ago when i listed 30 to 35 active posters in the last month. But he never apologized or recanted so i wasted my time digging up all the names of posters in the past few weeks. No doubt if i listed the 20 active posters here you would not apologize or admit mistake either. So whats the point? Why waste my time?

This isnt the first time u made a mistake in basic math. I guess you're not as smart as we thought after all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

UltimBeast
Freshman Poster

Post by UltimBeast »

I heard some Big RC's got fired as well. Any insight on this