Remember when people used to find this place via that 300 page Dream Connection post?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Remember when people used to find this place via that 300 page Dream Connection post?

Post by StanfordGuy »

I just did a google search to see how they were doing... HA doesn't even show up on page 20 of search results now! Did Mark have HA removed from his Google search results or is Google slowly removing all forum results as they said they would in 2018? How much do you think Mark is making now? maybe $40,000 - $100,000 month? :oops: I hear he is expanding operations to Ethiopia? :shock:

The broke, stupid Winston Wu totally forgotten :lol:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Remember when people use to find this place via that 300 page Dream Connection post?

Post by Spencer »

Mark davis service make marketing sales pitching look like can get you hi status young europe girl but they said its paid baiter girls or translaor girl not for your dating and guy like steve nees only meet low status single mom near menopause then get ban for sharing here and being truther, steven nees brave happier aboarder show face show lady but sad he not on forum long time, winson why you stop expose mark davis is he one of ceo you say is evil matrix man
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Remember when people use to find this place via that 300 page Dream Connection post?

Post by Winston »

Maybe it's because we were penalized by Google for not using https on an SSL certificate rather than http, and also for the forum not being considered mobile friendly, and also because we were rated badly by My Web of Trust, since the angry AW and feminists there voted HA as being a "dangerous website because we steal credit cards and are full of malware/viruses" which is a lie and constitutes libel and slander.

I'm trying to remove those penalties now. The forum is already mobile friendly, so one penalty should be removed. I'm working on the other two.

Btw, my blog articles about Dream Connections do show up on Google still on the first page. Just type "Dream Connections review" or "Dream Connection scam" or "Dream Connections exposed".

When did Google say they would remove forum search results? Was that a public announcement? If so, where? Can you post the link to it?

Also, keep in mind that our DC thread hasn't had any activity for a while. If people start posting in it again, it will rank higher in Google.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Looking up a domain value calculator in EU/France I got the following values: (Euro 1 = approx. USD 1.1)

HappierAbroad Euro 566.98
DreamConnections Euro 327.43
CultureWhiz Euro 60.77

Not that bad - I mean not so bad for HappierAbroad comparing these 2 other websites...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 10:55 pm
Looking up a domain value calculator in EU/France I got the following values: (Euro 1 = approx. USD 1.1)

CultureWhiz Euro 60.77

Not that bad - I mean not so bad for HappierAbroad comparing these 2 other websites...
Wow that's a big drop. HA used to be worth over $88,000 before. LOL

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17265
http://mcjonline.com/www/happierabroad.com

Happierabroad.com is in business since 2007-04-21 which means that it was registered 5 years 8 months 2 weeks ago and is registered with GODADDY.COM, LLC. happierabroad.com is ranked #88,569 in the world according to Alexa.com traffic rank and gets around 61,434 daily pageviews from 10,239 unique visitors. It has 299,000 pages indexed by Google and 24 by Bing. happierabroad.com has Google PageRank 4 of 10, which is easy to achieve using various SEO strategies. Website's IP address is 208.109.78.121 which means that server is located in New York, New York City, United States. It appears that this website has no backlinks in Google and around 428 indexed by Alexa. happierabroad.com generates around $ 123.00 USD in daily ads revenue and its estimated value is $ 88,560.00 USD. Since no malware was detected and recently reported by users, happierabroad.com is rated as SAFE to visit. Information about this website was last updated 1 month ago.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw PAG, while I work to remove the Google site penalties here, in the meantime, if you wanna be helpful, you can post some backlinks from your site to this one. It's only fair after all, since you posted so many backlinks from here to your sites. You ought to return the favor, if you wanna be helpful and make yourself useful that is. lol :P

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 1:35 am
Yohan wrote:

CultureWhiz Euro 60.77

No idea how these calculations are made, for sure what I see, EU-based calculators, usually in German and French, give significantly lower values than US-based calculators for the same domain.

I tried now an US-domain calculator and received for

HA USD 12.178,-
dreamconnections.com USD 12.317,-
culturewhiz.org USD 67,870...

Basically any domain value calculator = I tried about 10 of them - gives me for the same site a totally different amount, but the biggest difference is between EU-based and US-based domain value calculators. Don't ask me why, but they check obviously about something totally different...

Forget about such calculator websites, I think. they are more for fun for online users and therefore should not be considered to be a serious calculation.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I'm no SEO expert, but it's pretty obvious that allowing this forum to go offline for days or weeks on end (as happened numerous times in the past year) could have devastating effects on ranks in google and other search engines.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 4:49 am
I'm no SEO expert, but it's pretty obvious that allowing this forum to go offline for days or weeks on end (as happened numerous times in the past year) could have devastating effects on ranks in google and other search engines.
Yes that's true. Also, this site has also been flagged on many filters as a site that contains "hate speech and racist/sexist speech" too. That probably results in Google penalties as well, in addition to the reasons I listed above. Google also probably has an AI that penalizes sites containing words that are taboo or not politically correct. There are a lot of posts on this site that are anti-American women and racist posts against blacks by Cornfed and Kradmelder too. Those probably get this site penalized too. That's why I gotta tell Cornfed to ease down on his racist posts. Furthermore, Google has been ranking corporate sites higher lately and independent sites lower too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I just added the rel="nofollow" attribute to all outbound links in this forum. That should reduce the page rank bleeding from those links and improve our page rank in Google a bit. Hopefully that will help our SEO and search ranking too. Since there are many thousands of outbound links in this forum, this change could be significant. We will see.

In case you don't know, adding the rel="nofollow" attribute to outbound links prevents Google from passing page rank to those sites, so that spammers cannot fill a forum with tons of back links to pass page rank to their site.

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

obviously wu is a total retard
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Winston wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 1:37 am
Btw PAG, while I work to remove the Google site penalties here, in the meantime, if you wanna be helpful, you can post some backlinks from your site to this one. It's only fair after all, since you posted so many backlinks from here to your sites. You ought to return the favor, if you wanna be helpful and make yourself useful that is. lol :P
You can create an acct and link to your website in your profile or in the articles you submit :)
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Yohan wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 3:50 am
Winston wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 1:35 am
Yohan wrote:

CultureWhiz Euro 60.77

No idea how these calculations are made, for sure what I see, EU-based calculators, usually in German and French, give significantly lower values than US-based calculators for the same domain.

I tried now an US-domain calculator and received for

HA USD 12.178,-
dreamconnections.com USD 12.317,-
culturewhiz.org USD 67,870...

Basically any domain value calculator = I tried about 10 of them - gives me for the same site a totally different amount, but the biggest difference is between EU-based and US-based domain value calculators. Don't ask me why, but they check obviously about something totally different...

Forget about such calculator websites, I think. they are more for fun for online users and therefore should not be considered to be a serious calculation.
Lol, calculations are based on geographical location of visitors. We don't get many visitors from Germany so the site has lower value there. However, in America, we see the value blowing past the other two COMBINED!
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Shemp wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 4:49 am
I'm an SEO expert.

No.

Just be quiet.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:idea:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.