Not Listening to Toxic Advice

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Not Listening to Toxic Advice

Post by Tsar »

1. I am not going to incompatible places
2. I am not going to go for girls I have zero interest in. Getting rejected by girls who I consider "inferior options" makes me upset. I don't like being upset that options I consider "inferior" won't date me
3. I don't want girls to be too easy because it doesn't provide me with the knowledge that she seriously chose me over someone else
4. I won't be going for older females. I don't comply with humanity's artificial social norms and illegitimate laws if they aren't worthy of being obeyed. Any law that isn't a respectable law is a law that I have no objections to breaking.
5. Don't give me your values or worldview. Not interested, don't care, and what works for you is only for you. I am not going to be your acolyte.
6. The only girls that I have great conversations with are teen Girls. I can't talk with older females because the conversation topics are too boring
7. I get teen girls complimenting me all the time now. I boosted my reply rate from maybe 1 in 20 to 1 in 5 or 1 in 4 on friendship apps. My Like rate on Tinder hasn't had as much of a boost but I still have had a boost. Eastern European Teen girls are commonly calling me handsome, beautiful, or saying they like something specific about how I look. How many guys do you think can actually pull that off online?
8. I get better and better at holding conversations with girls the more practice I get and it's not a problem to lose conversations with some girls since it means I didn't vibe with them.
9. I don't need a female if she doesn't enhance my life in the ways I am looking for. That's one of the things that I realized and my success rate has improved since then.
10. I am using Tinder's algorithm to my advantage by swiping left on almost all girls ages 20-21.

My inexperience is definitely a problem but only for dating sluts and women who are boring college graduates. Don't care since neither are options.

So, all I need to do is follow my own path, and I will get what I want. Give your toxic advice to Losers because maybe they will like to have Loser advice.

If I wanted real advice, I wouldn't ask Cucks or Western men. If I wanted any dating advice, I would ask Arabs or ultra traditional Russian men or Indian men. Not any European or Anglo or Americans who 99 Times out of 100 are Total Cucks!

Just save yourself the time and energy because I won't be ruining my psyche, happiness, or comfort by following any path set by others. My success comes from my own instinct and trial and error.

I won't be forcing things to happen in life. I will let things happen naturally and if I am in a good place, then I will get what I want in life.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Not Listening to Toxic Advice

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 4:53 am
2. I am not going to go for girls I have zero interest in. Getting rejected by girls who I consider "inferior options" makes me upset. I don't like being upset that options I consider "inferior" won't date me
3. I don't want girls to be too easy because it doesn't provide me with the knowledge that she seriously chose me over someone else
4. I won't be going for older females. I don't comply with humanity's artificial social norms and illegitimate laws if they aren't worthy of being obeyed. Any law that isn't a respectable law is a law that I have no objections to breaking.
5. Don't give me your values or worldview. Not interested, don't care, and what works for you is only for you. I am not going to be your acolyte.
6. The only girls that I have great conversations with are teen Girls. I can't talk with older females because the conversation topics are too boring
7. I get teen girls complimenting me all the time now. I boosted my reply rate from maybe 1 in 20 to 1 in 5 or 1 in 4 on friendship apps. My Like rate on Tinder hasn't had as much of a boost but I still have had a boost. Eastern European Teen girls are commonly calling me handsome, beautiful, or saying they like something specific about how I look. How many guys do you think can actually pull that off online?
8. I get better and better at holding conversations with girls the more practice I get and it's not a problem to lose conversations with some girls since it means I didn't vibe with them.
9. I don't need a female if she doesn't enhance my life in the ways I am looking for. That's one of the things that I realized and my success rate has improved since then.
10. I am using Tinder's algorithm to my advantage by swiping left on almost all girls ages 20-21.

My inexperience is definitely a problem but only for dating sluts and women who are boring college graduates. Don't care since neither are options.

So, all I need to do is follow my own path, and I will get what I want. Give your toxic advice to Losers because maybe they will like to have Loser advice.

If I wanted real advice, I wouldn't ask Cucks or Western men. If I wanted any dating advice, I would ask Arabs or ultra traditional Russian men or Indian men. Not any European or Anglo or Americans who 99 Times out of 100 are Total Cucks!

Just save yourself the time and energy because I won't be ruining my psyche, happiness, or comfort by following any path set by others. My success comes from my own instinct and trial and error.

I won't be forcing things to happen in life. I will let things happen naturally and if I am in a good place, then I will get what I want in life.
Follow your own advice you're either going to end up dead or in jail.

People here are trying to help you. They've been through most of what you've been through.

Listen to common sense advice. That is my advice to you.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 7:02 am
Tsar wrote:

Follow your own advice you're either going to end up dead or in jail.

People here are trying to help you. They've been through most of what you've been through.

Listen to common sense advice. That is my advice to you.
You think non-western men aren't cucks? In any country where women have rights you will find cucks there period. That would include any country where women are allowed to preach feminism. Western men aren't the only ones victims of this sort of thing, feminism is huge in India and you have Indian men over there who also support it too. I would respond to a lot of what you had to say but I'm like half way awake right now.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

All of this "self improvement" crap is toxic bullshit. It's just more of society's bullshit, being repackaged to try to brainwash insecure young men. Reject it all and do whatever you want to do. Want to become a psychopath and pimp women? Do that. Want to go MGTOW and focus on your own hobbies, and bang prostitutes? Do that. Want to not even bother with women and just play MMORPGs all day? Then do that. And feel no shame.

It's religion which programs men to feel shame and guilt. Reject it all. Reject all of society's bullshit programming, of which religion is a huge part of that.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Hey @Tsar, just popped in to say even if you don't need anyone's advice, you sound to me like you're on the right track and are going to succeed with your goals! :D
From what I'm seeing you describe here, there's nothing at all wrong with wanting a young wife in her early 20's, and you have every right to focus on the specific areas you feel most compatible with.
I personally am not qualified to boast of "super achievement" yet (but might be getting there heheh :mrgreen: ), but I've read a lot of books by men who have become huge successes in business and with women and other things, and they always emphasize the vital importance of not only believing in yourself and refusing to be put down or dissuaded by negative naysayers (even if some of those might mean well), but also being very specific about your goals and want you want to achieve.
I've nailed the part about not listening to negative voices and naysayers to a point where I'm self-employed and confident with women, but have never emphasized the high level of specifics (except for setting some goals of aiming for specific annual returns trading stocks). But the super-achievers do emphasize the importance of being that specific, like what you've described.
Then after that they also always emphasize the importance of continuously pushing forward and accepting setbacks as learning experiences rather than getting discouraged or defeatist.
So from what you said here, you are doing all those things. Good luck man! :D
Tsar wrote:

Not presuming to advise you or anyone else, but just for discussion only: If it was me, it just seems like being so selective would make it more difficult and frustrating because of narrowing down the criteria so much and wanting only a narrow age range of 19-21 year old women from 2 specific countries.
However, honestly you may well be right that for you it really is better to specialize like that, and that's also totally congruent with the "super achiever" success guys who have written books talking about how important it is to be highly specific about what you want to achieve, visualize that, and keep driving forward to achieve those goals.

The fact you're getting real conversational experience with women and getting positive results (even some of the time) and not letting the awkward or less successful exchanges (which we all get) shows you've got what it takes to eventually succeed with your goals. :D

Heheh, also: One thing I've learned from this forum is that it's WAY more common in other countries to actually have unmarried young women be virgins than I realized. So I stand corrected by guys like you and boixos24, vs when I originally signed up here and thought expecting a girl to be a virgin sounded like crazy talk, LOL. But I just didn't realize how common it actually was in many more traditional countries in this world for unmarried young women to still be virgins. :o

What can I say, I'm native to the Left Coast of the US since the 1980s and even when things were vastly more wholesome here, it still wasn't really the norm for women in their early 20s to be virgins, LOL. I'd personally rather not be with a virgin (how's she supposed to know I'm the greatest guy in bed on the planet if she has no prior experience, LOL?! :o ), but you obviously were right that's still more of a desired norm in many countries.

At one point we had a little exchange where you pushed back against me making fun of guys chasing virgins, but my comments back then weren't directed at you that time anyway: I forget exactly what I said, but it was intended to fire back at MrMan's insolence after he had recently made some rude remarks about the black women that I like, heheh.

I know Tsar wants European young women from Ukraine or Russia (which is fine, and good for him to know what it is he wants and why), but if anyone's curious, here's the thread where @boixos24 actually said it was the norm for good looking unmarried Egyptian women to still be virgins before marriage, LOL:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45171

He also posted some great pics in there of good looking young Egyptian women. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 7:58 pm
Hey @Tsar, just popped in to say even if you don't need anyone's advice, you sound to me like you're on the right track and are going to succeed with your goals! :D
From what I'm seeing you describe here, there's nothing at all wrong with wanting a young wife in her early 20's, and you have every right to focus on the specific areas you feel most compatible with.
I personally am not qualified to boast of "super achievement" yet (but might be getting there heheh :mrgreen: ), but I've read a lot of books by men who have become huge successes in business and with women and other things, and they always emphasize the vital importance of not only believing in yourself and refusing to be put down or dissuaded by negative naysayers (even if some of those might mean well), but also being very specific about your goals and want you want to achieve.
I've nailed the part about not listening to negative voices and naysayers to a point where I'm self-employed and confident with women, but have never emphasized the high level of specifics (except for setting some goals of aiming for specific annual returns trading stocks). But the super-achievers do emphasize the importance of being that specific, like what you've described.
Then after that they also always emphasize the importance of continuously pushing forward and accepting setbacks as learning experiences rather than getting discouraged or defeatist.
So from what you said here, you are doing all those things. Good luck man! :D
Thanks for your opinion. Maybe she wouldn't be in her early 20s when I begin the relationship but she would age into it.

I am a super-achiever. It just takes me time to actually be successful and ease into things. Like, I only get so many chances, and I can't fail too many times. I am also playing a game with much fewer pieces than other people so I work much harder and much longer with much more effort for all my successes and victories.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I was able to get a reply from another EE girl and talk with her for awhile. She gave me some feedback and also complimented my looks.

All the girls are teens or attractive and under 20.

Getting positive feedback from so many girls is definitely a confidence booster.

One of the things that I started to do to get replies if I don't get them any other way is to bring up up sugar relationships. This sometimes works to trigger a discussion when other topics fail, maybe because it shows confidence, even if the girl isn't interested.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Ok so it seems you're finally doing better online, that's good, have you made any steps towards setting up dates? At the risk of giving toxic advice I hope you would consider learning some marketable skill, going back to the gym and taking up some hobby that you could do with other people which would help you in learning how to socialise so you could develop a social circle and make friends.