Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Re: Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by MacDaddy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 12:06 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 10:50 am
I guess to some guys, being in the bed with an actual woman is such a rare, momentous occasion that they need to take selfies with a prostitute to show how happy they are.

By the way, you need to do something about that unsightly chest hair, and get yourself in a fitness center sooner rather than later. You have no definition, you have a double chin which you are trying to disguise with a weird beard, you're completely out of shape, and you are but a step away from having "man breasts."

Finally, the person in your bed looks like a long-haired MAN more than anything!
Ah, now I know where your overall insanity comes from. You're a self-hating masochistic homosexual closest case lol. Holy shit. You hate women because they are getting all the dick you want. Now it all makes sense. You spend 24/7 online because you don't want to act on your homosexual desires despite being almost 70 years old. You also derive a certain amount of sexual gratification from white supremacist calling you derogatory names all day. You must be in love with that corn guy lol

Anyway, women don't really think chest hair is "unsightly" you silly queer.... unless it's like 3 inches thick. The fact that you brought that up just shows you don't know anything about male to female attraction. Only homosexual attraction. The real Pleistocene currency by which a male was ranked was not cash but attention. If you were a hominid male, and people paid attention to you, carved your approval, shut up and listened when you spoke, that meant you were a leader. Men who commanded attention commanded access to community support. That meant a good nest-maker. Humans compete less for territory than for rank/attraction. Territory and possessions are only symbols of rank. He who controls the attention is high status and sexually attractive. That’s why rap stars get more ass than CEOs and why haters appear when someone is getting a lot of attention/attraction.

Humans have evolved from a social hierarchy based on threat into a social hierarchy based on attention/attraction. In our contests of beauty, in our examination rooms and in sports, in our art and literature, and in our race to win Nobel Prizes, to be recognized and valued by others, what is being competed for here is positive attention, admiration, and prestige. That is, there is a desire to express ourselves with the aim of gaining recognition of having made a positive contribution and/or of having talents/attributes; that is, we are valued. We have institutionalized this by setting up various arenas that allow people to show us what they can do.

In other words, human beings are ranked primarily for their ability to contribute to society and lesser so for their ability to physically dominate other humans. This means that the true alphas in our society are Professional Athletes, Youtube/Instagram Stars, Nobel Prize winners, successful entertainers and artists, wealthy businessmen, and politicians whom we elect based on their ability to contribute meaningfully and lead others 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:45 pm
You are actually proud of being in the bed with a tranny?

And if that thing is not a tranny, then you ought to be concerned about why she is so ashamed to be seen in the bed with you! That is the question. I have never seen a female, non-prostitute, cover her face in embarrassment as this girl is doing with you.

She clearly thought that being seen with you would disgrace her so she concealed her face!
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Lol, you're probably too stupid to realized this but I'm not posting full clean pictures of associates on this website for a reason. Faces are discreetly concealed.

Don't hate queer

Last edited by MacDaddy on July 30th, 2019, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 5:00 pm
The girls are hiding their face because they are embarrassed and disgraced in being with you. Girls really into a man are PROUD to be in seen in bed with that man.
Hiding their face from the camera shows what they actually think of you!

Also, if that is your arm on the prostitute’s bum, you are a fat ass who needs to lose weight.

What kind of guy takes photos of his prostitutes then posts those photos to claim to be killing it with the women? What a TOOL you are.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

July 29th, 2019, 6:20 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
.....Also, if that is your arm on the prostitute’s bum, you are a fat ass who needs to lose weight.What kind of guy takes photos of his prostitutes then posts those photos to claim to be killing it with the women? What a TOOL you are.
No me puedo......I cannot breathe. Jajajajajjaa!!!! CE bodying this reprobate!!!!
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

MacDaddy wrote:
The girls are hiding their face because they are embarrassed and disgraced in being with you. Girls really into a man are PROUD to be in seen in bed with that man.
Hiding their face from the camera shows what they actually think of you!

Also, if that is your arm on the prostitute’s bum, you are a fat ass who needs to lose weight.

What kind of guy takes photos of his prostitutes then posts those photos to claim to be killing it with the women? What a TOOL you are.
Blah, you just keep saying the same dumb hollow conjecture over and over again like it's going to make it true or something. You've already been proven wrong several times. Moreover, what makes your comments so stupid and absurd is they're based on high value queer attributes like physique, proportions, shape, form, etc. You're obviously some mentally retarded flaming homosexual but women don't give a shit if some guy doesn't have perfect eyebrows. You go from calling girls trannies to prostitutes (this from a so called "sugar daddy") to random. What the f**k is wrong with you? You're almost 70 years old and still acting like a teen girl :lol:

Last edited by MacDaddy on July 30th, 2019, 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 9:31 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
.....Also, if that is your arm on the prostitute’s bum, you are a fat ass who needs to lose weight.What kind of guy takes photos of his prostitutes then posts those photos to claim to be killing it with the women? What a TOOL you are.
No me puedo......I cannot breathe. Jajajajajjaa!!!! CE bodying this reprobate!!!!
Oh look, it's the fake negro that is rejected when women find out he's just some shitty "other" with a tiny penis. Your boyfriend is bodying so hard he ran out of the other thread he started lol viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40525

Suck more dick loser

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/int ... -explained
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
This guy is a real piece of work E. When guys clown themselves while trying to appear cool, it just never goes well. Glad people see him for what he is, a fat, whoremongering faker trying to come off like some sort of Casanova. :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 11:55 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
Oh look, it's the fake negro that is rejected when women find out he's just some shitty "other" with a tiny penis. Your boyfriend is bodying so hard he ran out of the other thread he started lol viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40525

Suck more dick loser

Fake = not real therefore I'm not Black, don't let the "R&B" in my s/n fool you. I wish you would say that to my face though. I'll put your face in the urban thesaurus next to "getting bodied", you pygmy you. Where in Columbus, OH, U.S. of Gay would like to meet so I can wreck-tify you and this situation?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

July 30th, 2019, 9:24 am
MacDaddy wrote:
MacDaddy wrote:

Suck more dick loser

Fake = not real therefore I'm not Black, don't let the "R&B" in my s/n fool you. I wish you would say that to my face though. I'll put your face in the urban thesaurus next to "getting bodied", you pygmy you. Where in Columbus, OH, U.S. of Gay would like to meet so I can wreck-tify you and this situation?
He's definitely going to give some lame excuse, give you the wrong address, or simply not show up. PAGS is nothing but a pastime to hone your online "bodying" skills.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

July 30th, 2019, 4:18 am
MacDaddy wrote:
This guy is a real piece of work E. When guys clown themselves while trying to appear cool, it just never goes well. Glad people see him for what he is, a fat, whoremongering faker trying to come off like some sort of Casanova. :lol:
True indeed. Hey CE, I know something that you and MacDaddy don't know...that he was in this Venice beach prankster video a few years ago: https://youtu.be/Vq9mIeqyDME?t=76
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

July 30th, 2019, 9:33 am
MacDaddy wrote:
True indeed. Hey CE, I know something that you and MacDaddy don't know...that he was in this Venice beach prankster video a few years ago: https://youtu.be/Vq9mIeqyDME?t=76
Hey you’re right. He must be the fat ass dunce in the beginning. :lol: What a insufferable pile of loose, steaming dog poo 💩
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

July 30th, 2019, 9:24 am
MacDaddy wrote:
MacDaddy wrote:

Suck more dick loser

Dude, I'd put you in a wheelchair no problem. Real talk. I have no problem with violence and can easily throw around three or four guys at the same time. In fact, sometimes I make up reasons to slap the shit out of someone and put them in their place :oops:

I can bench over 300 pounds and was into MMA for 6 years. When my girl wanted to move a couch I just picked it up and threw it over my shoulder

Come out here to the SF and I give you a nice beating right in the lobby of my 5 star hotel. f**k oh

MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

July 30th, 2019, 10:03 am
July 30th, 2019, 9:33 am

Hey you’re right. He must be the fat ass dunce in the beginning. :lol: What a insufferable pile of loose, steaming dog poo 💩
Lol, you would know about being an insufferable lard ass being one

:lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 11:35 am
I have no problem with violence and can easily throw around three or four guys at the same time. In fact, sometimes I make up reasons to slap the shit out of someone and put them in their place :oops:

I actually read that incident report. To summarize, pag acted liked an aggressive homeless person at some cheap hotel because he didn't have proper ID and so they wouldn't let him in. After causing a commotion, he was knocked down and restrained by 5 people until police arrived. Probably they didn't need 5 people to subdue him, they just wanted to make extra sure to keep him from moving. No one was injured, however pag's shirt was ruined by an ink pen that broke during the scuffle.

Sounds like a typical borderline homeless nutcase who pretends to be a tech millionaire and even fools a few people into believing his tall tales. Guys like that common in San Francisco, especially the seedy Tenderloin district where this hotel appeared to be located. (Post Street is mostly Tenderloin, though not entirely, plus Tenderloin district has been gentrified a lot since back when I was living there on the 1990's.)