How Jews serve God

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

How Jews serve God

Post by fschmidt »

Judaism is like an infectious disease. Is infectious disease really a bad thing? Infectious disease kills the weak which makes space for the healthy to prosper. Infectious disease culls the herd, leaving the herd stronger. My argument is that Judaism serves the same purpose.

A healthy organism's immune system will keep infectious agents out. A healthy culture will keep Jews out. The logic is the same. When an animal becomes weak, infectious disease will kill it. When a culture becomes weak, Jews will kill it. Both cases are for the good.

Let's consider modern western culture. This culture is very weak. Its members are degenerate moronic scum who deserve nothing but suffering and death. And thankfully, this is exactly what Jews deliver to them. Jews will rob them until they are poor and suffering, and eventually until they starve. Isn't this a good thing?

Now you may ask about earlier Western culture before it degenerated to its current state. Didn't the Jews play a role in undermining this culture which was good? My answer is that it clearly wasn't good enough if it didn't have the sense to ban Jews. Any culture that is so stupid as to tolerate Jews deserves to die, just as any organism that tolerates infectious agents deserves to die. God's means of selection is natural selection. Those organisms that keep infectious agents out deserve to live, and those cultures that keep Jews out deserve to live.

Now you may ask if Nazi Germany did the right thing. The answer is no because the Nazis didn't understand what a Jew is. A Jew is not defined by race. A Jew is someone associated with the nation/people based on the Talmud. Ivanka Trump is a Jew even though she is not racially jewish. I am not a Jew even though I am racially jewish. Race is not the point. It's worth noting that most physicists who developed the atomic bomb where racially jewish from Hungary, but were not Jews. If the Nazis had understood what a Jew is, then these physicists would have worked for Germany and Germany would have gotten the atomic bomb and won the war.

What is the practical point of this post? It is to stop complaining about Jews. Instead, develop a strong culture and keep Jews out of that culture. What inspired this post is that I read Jewish Privilege last night. Yes, E. Michael Jones does a good job in showing how horrible Jews are. But E. Michael Jones misses the point. He misses that all this is the Catholic Church's fault for tolerating Jews in the first place. And by now the Catholic Church is so pathetically weak that it would still die even if every Jew disappeared. E. Michael Jones places no emphasis on building a strong form of Christianity, which is where his focus should be.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How Jews serve God

Post by gsjackson »

I sometimes think along the same lines. If you're stupid enough to consume the crap food, the lethal pharmaceuticals, the trash culture, and to get yourself into debt enslavement, maybe you're making yourself into a great candidate to be culled. The Jews, in this rendering, function like females giving what the PUA's call "shit tests." Flunk them and you're dead. Similar to how the current virus is operating -- compromise the immune system and your ass is toast.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There are different types of Jews, I always like to learn about Judaism because they are our masters.... The Talmud from my reading says we are here to serve them, I was reading like over 50% of Rabbi's are atheist. Any input on the ruling class is welcome in my book because from my studies 80 to 90 % of this conspiracy to rule the world is made up of Talmudic Jews...
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Moretorque wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 10:01 pm
There are different types of Jews, I always like to learn about Judaism because they are our masters.... The Talmud from my reading says we are here to serve them, I was reading like over 50% of Rabbi's are atheist. Any input on the ruling class is welcome in my book because from my studies 80 to 90 % of this conspiracy to rule the world is made up of Talmudic Jews...
Here are some useful resources:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Any people who can put a plan together like this and pull it off have my respect but nature does not care and the mass extinction is com'in through, I am sure our rulers know this and they want to depopulate as quick as possible..

They are the ones who built this world wide house of cards that does not comply with nature at all. What do we do in a situation like this ? We blame our heavenly father the Black Man, the sins of thy father will visit thy son's and daughter's...
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Banker and merchant Jews intermarried with European royalty and the aristocracy hundreds of years ago. So Jews have really always been directing civilization. There's no real avoiding it. For example, there have been multiple central banking attempts in the USA even before this current version, just the ones before were ended. (Maybe nobility itself is of the "Jewish mindset" seeing as they will mostly only marry their own, except for rare cases.)

As for the average Jew who is not super rich, they are probably guiltless. They are pawns who are subject to indoctrination just as the average non-Jew is.

Probably one of the most dangerous things in the world is lending money on interest. It allows bankers to become extremely wealthy, along with fractional reserve banking which allows the invention of money from nothingness via loans.

Also, to a Catholic or to a non-Christian, Catholicism seems as if it is Christian, but it isn't. It is basically Roman paganism with some Christianity mixed in. Also, just as royalty and the nobility are Jewish, the Catholic church has also been internally converted (to put it politely) by those who sought to overtake it and its doctrine.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.