Tomasz from Toronto; planning to travel and leave Canada

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Tomasz from Toronto; planning to travel and leave Canada

Post by tomasz »

Hey guys,
I have been on this site and forums for a few years (on and off) but never really committed to anything really until now.

After breaking it off with my ex (was living with her) and getting awakened through Tom Leykis. I now see dating and marriage for what it truly is here in North America; its a witch hunt.

My resolution for 2016 is to leave Toronto; travel the road; do my canadian and american road trip; find a new (and warmer climate(s)) to live and/or explore and make money online.

I'm glad I "see the light" and that this website exists to help and support guys who are making the leap.

Tomasz
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tomasz from Toronto; planning to travel and leave Canada

Post by Yohan »

I think you got the right idea, good luck for your future. USA/Canada are not nice countries for a man to look out for a kind girl.
The only available women are either loaded with student loans, jobless and expect you to help financially with no intention to give anything in return, or they have children from their former boyfriends, and many of them are mentally unstable because of alcohol and drug misuse.
Have a nice trip!
Passa Passa
Freshman Poster

Post by Passa Passa »

tomasz wrote:Hey guys,
I have been on this site and forums for a few years (on and off) but never really committed to anything really until now.

After breaking it off with my ex (was living with her) and getting awakened through Tom Leykis. I now see dating and marriage for what it truly is here in North America; its a witch hunt.

My resolution for 2016 is to leave Toronto; travel the road; do my canadian and american road trip; find a new (and warmer climate(s)) to live and/or explore and make money online.

I'm glad I "see the light" and that this website exists to help and support guys who are making the leap.

Tomasz
Salut! Toronto is a hellhole. The racist Anglo feminazis are more racist than the KKK White Supremacists because the Toronto feminazis want a Brad Pitt with a lakeshore loft and a TSFA worth over $1,000,000.

If you got $40 to spare you can easily take a trip to Quebec, but my advise is to avoid anywhere in Quebec which is "Anglo". Toronto feminazis are on a crusade to turn Quebec into another Toronto. Unfortunately, most Toronto women can't speak French, and the way they impose English in Quebec is one way that they piss of the Quebec people LoL.

Toronto feminazi women have to be some of the WORST women on the planet. Over 1,000 times horrible as compared to an American chick from a cosmpolitan city like NYC or LA. I heard from guys how they are able to have interactions with LA chicks, so if American men think their women are horrible, I can only imagine the horrors of dating Toronto women.

That's the next thing too: Feminist Toronto women have distinct features such as man-hating, behaving like a wannabe man, plus they can't even sex or display romance properly. Toronto women are very withholding of their sexuality in adult instances, but the weird thing is that the Torontoized women wanna be naked around little kids. It's sickenly absurd!!!

Foreigners who come to Toronto for tourist holidays even complain how Toronto has a cold, boring vibe with standoffish people and nothing really to do as compared to NYC.

The typical Toronto feminazi woman is what Americans SHOULD NEVER EMULATE. However, that feminist Anita Sarkeesian is causing a mess in the US with her feminist activism. Once Hitlery Clinton become POTUS, it might be the proverbial final nail in the coffin for sanity in the United States.
Sarx121
Freshman Poster

Post by Sarx121 »

Hey Tomasz,

You are Polish? I left Toronto a couple of months ago after being there for 4 years - I moved from Czech Republic. I actually enjoyed it now and again and found the city change alot in those 4 years I was there. However since I didn't study there, it was pretty much impossible for me to get a decent job. Anyway it was challenging to find solid Canadian friends as they seem to stick to themselves. I think Toronto is great for Canadian - born people who have families there that established some businesses there. Since I am PR, I probably will have to return but it will be difficult without studying there. I am in Warsaw now which I find so grey and ugly compare to my Prague. My bf is here on Post-Doc.

Italy and France are my favorite countries. Greece too. Now that is what you call living the good life in those countries.

I don't see the big attraction of Asia at all. Europe is by far the best. I wouldn't move anywhere to Asia.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sarx121 wrote:Hey Tomasz,

You are Polish? I left Toronto a couple of months ago after being there for 4 years - I moved from Czech Republic. I actually enjoyed it now and again and found the city change alot in those 4 years I was there. However since I didn't study there, it was pretty much impossible for me to get a decent job. Anyway it was challenging to find solid Canadian friends as they seem to stick to themselves. I think Toronto is great for Canadian - born people who have families there that established some businesses there. Since I am PR, I probably will have to return but it will be difficult without studying there. I am in Warsaw now which I find so grey and ugly compare to my Prague. My bf is here on Post-Doc.

Italy and France are my favorite countries. Greece too. Now that is what you call living the good life in those countries.

I don't see the big attraction of Asia at all. Europe is by far the best. I wouldn't move anywhere to Asia.
I agree sarx121. Europe has real energy that makes me feel alive. Asia doesn't and is the land of robots and conformists. Most of my expat friends in asia cant relate or understand. Perhaps you can.

I think the main appeal in asia are the women, which are much more feminine than white women. But the cultures in asia arent as interesting. Some love asian cultures of course, but for me they dont energize me. Asian culture doesnt give me a sense of passion or purpose, whereas european cultures do.

Also asian people arent good at holding deep conversations like europeans are. Asians are only good at things like math, accounting and engineering. But not in deep subjects, abstract topics or philosophy. A freethinker is definitely more suited for europe.

So how did you find us sarx121? Youre in warsaw now? Ive been there. It is kind of gloomy but its ok. At least the old town area is nice. Almost all backpackers told me they dont like warsaw for some reason but they cant explain why. Maybe its the gloomy vibe?

Which area in europe would you recommend? There are so many countries that its hard to decide.

Oh and yeah canada sucks. Its very cold, cliquish and has no energy. Canada is cold in 3 ways - the people are cold, the vibe is cold, and the weather is cold. Sucks. How are you supposed to thrive there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thankyou for that post Winston, now I know why they are moving most technical aspects of society to Asia. They want intelligent conformist and free thinkers are a danger so Europe is to be scrubbed....... They feel the free thinkers have served their purpose in inventing the modern world.

By the way Mr. Wu, given the right environment Asians are just as creative as the White boy...... :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
Sarx121
Freshman Poster

Post by Sarx121 »

"Oh and yeah canada sucks. Its very cold, cliquish and has no energy. Canada is cold in 3 ways - the people are cold, the vibe is cold, and the weather is cold. Sucks. How are you supposed to thrive there?"

I found Toronto boring - that was the ultimate thing for me. Plus living and working in downtown, it felt like a city of robots - people just walking by, no one staring at each other...very very strange. The events I did go to felt so strange..as if the Torontonians had anxiety and social issues. I think the whole multi-cultural dynamic has divided the city even more to be honest. It is just a very awkardly strange city with a very weird vive, if any. I have mer a couple of Europeans who have said this too so.

With respect to Europe it is hard to say - I absolutely love Vienna, Austria and think it is probably the best city in Europe to have a very decent quality of life. It is not a giant metropolitan with pollution problems like say Paris. However one has to speak German to live there. It really is hard to say which is the most ideal country in Europe as I think alot of it depends on which climate you preppfer to live in and the economic conditions.

However I re-think of moving back to Toronto, and I am just not sure. The dynamics of the city are just strange. The only positive aspects of living there is the relative proximity to flyying down to the States + the Caribbean, which by the way I would love to explore more. Ive been to Jamaica last year and I really enjoyed the vibe in Negril. Europe's beaches are not even remotely comparable to the Carribean ones, although I am a huge fan of French Riviera.