Do Filipina wives lose interest in sex after having kids?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
dano
Freshman Poster

Do Filipina wives lose interest in sex after having kids?

Post by dano »

My friend informed me after his wife (filipina) had there third child having sex with her was terrible. I was just wondering how many kids can a filipina have before her p***y becomes a black hole and sex with her is no longer entertaining? Your thoughts please.
starkeep
Freshman Poster

3 kids

Post by starkeep »

8) i have 3 kids with my x also. nothing wrong with having the kids or her just the child support after the divorce that isnt to good.
fed up
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tell him to pick another hole.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

He needs to get a better ob/gyn. It used to be called 'the husband's knot', whereby the vagina was re-sized and sewn up after the baby passed through. This was so that the vagina was tight and hubby enjoyed the sex. Without this procedure a woman's vagina becomes so loose that it is like f***ing a bowl of pudding unless you are hung like a racehorse. Usually during birth in 1st world countries an incision is made from the vaginal wall to expedite birth and this is sutured up afterwards. This healing takes time and it hurts the woman.

Alternately a C-section will save the vagina also but it increases certain risks to the baby.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Filipina wives lose interest in sex after having kids?

Post by Winston »

I guess that's why so many Filipino men have women on the sides or mistresses or whores, I heard?

@MarcosZeitola, @MrMan, @davewe is this true?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

globetrotter wrote:
July 6th, 2010, 4:07 am
He needs to get a better ob/gyn. It used to be called 'the husband's knot', whereby the vagina was re-sized and sewn up after the baby passed through. This was so that the vagina was tight and hubby enjoyed the sex. Without this procedure a woman's vagina becomes so loose that it is like f***ing a bowl of pudding unless you are hung like a racehorse. Usually during birth in 1st world countries an incision is made from the vaginal wall to expedite birth and this is sutured up afterwards. This healing takes time and it hurts the woman.

Alternately a C-section will save the vagina also but it increases certain risks to the baby.
Childbirth can affect the vagina in a lit of ways. Tearing a restitching is not unusual. Doctors have different opinions on episiotomies. My guess is a cut makes it easier to know what to sew. But a woman can gave a baby and still heal up tight. Prebably us probably gonna be tighter, but if you hurt her a but at entry every time it can actually improve sex from that perspective.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My wife isn't Filippina. Having kids can make her more tired or distracted. Pre-baby it was pretty much reliable sexual activity half an hour to an hour a day probably for me. After babies it was not quite as frequent and shorter sessions. And you gave to let her heal up fir six weeks or so after the baby 8f you want intercourse.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Biggest issue after kids for us is simply finding a time when it's quiet and we are not exhausted. It's not nearly as pleasant when you know there's a sleeping baby in the next room and obviously it needs to be quicker and quieter. And kids are tiring. But the desire is definitely there for both of us... (wife is Chinese, not filipina fwiw)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CannedHam wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 11:12 am
Biggest issue after kids for us is simply finding a time when it's quiet and we are not exhausted. It's not nearly as pleasant when you know there's a sleeping baby in the next room and obviously it needs to be quicker and quieter. And kids are tiring. But the desire is definitely there for both of us... (wife is Chinese, not filipina fwiw)

That's true, but they do grow out of the need for constant care. But we are aging at the same time. We also tend to get more responsibility in our careers as we get older, so there are a lot of other time constraints. And, while I'd like to have sex night after night, age can take the edge off of the overwhelming need to make it happen.
MikeHunt
Freshman Poster

Post by MikeHunt »

Women frequently lose attraction for their long-term mate, and that results in a dead bedroom. In many cases, there was no attraction on her part in the first place, and she married for other reasons -- money, security, social pressure, etc. I doubt filipinas are exceptional in this regard. However, if an older Western guy marries a younger Philippines woman, then yes there's a VERY high chance that she married for reasons other than raw attraction. In such cases, the sex is bound to dwindle to nothing sooner or later.