Have any of you visited Vietnam?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Have any of you visited Vietnam?

Post by Greetercb »

If Any of you Had Visited Vietnam then How do all of you rate it? Also What Name
of Airline did you take?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I've never visited Vietnam, but my uncle in South Korea is married to a nice Vietnamese women. She tells me that the country is poor, but industrializing rapidly. There a lot of lonely Korean/Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese men marrying Vietnamese women lately. The country is a source of wives in East Asia the same way the Philippines is for foreign men. My uncle's wife is nice and very family-oriented, so I gather that a lot of Vietnamese women are just like her.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We have threads on Vietnam here. Find them by entering "Vietnam" in the Google search box at the top. You should have posted your question in one of them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I have noticed that most people who marry VNese women are other E/SE Asian men. So, those relationships are not interracial ( even those a Chinese person may call in interracial- same with Japanese) . How friendly are the VNese to whire/black/Latino/ME/S. Asian men?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

ladislav wrote:I have noticed that most people who marry VNese women are other E/SE Asian men. So, those relationships are not interracial ( even those a Chinese person may call in interracial- same with Japanese) . How friendly are the VNese to whire/black/Latino/ME/S. Asian men?
I was in Vietnam last december and really enjoyed myself. Spent most of my time in Ho Chi Minh City but some on the beach as well. The women are beautiful. But most people don't speak English - I mean don't speak any English! You couldn't even tell a cabbie the name of your hotel and expect to get back.

In a week there I don't think I saw a single white guy with a Vietnamese gf, though I was told that it does happen.

Fortunately I had a girl with me already, otherwise I don't think I would have had much of a chance.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Its a place i'm definately going to travel too

With the women, you have to spend time there

to be able to meet quality women and date them as you

would in any country- unless you just want to party

there are vietnamese dating sites , so obviously there are some

women who want to hook up with western men
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Vietnamese women are hot. Just bear in mind the place is scam city, online and offline. Be careful out there!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
swedpdlr
Freshman Poster

Post by swedpdlr »

xiongmao wrote:Vietnamese women are hot. Just bear in mind the place is scam city, online and offline. Be careful out there!
Met with a young viatnamese girl, from Hanoi, she was a freelance bar girl in Hong Kong, and we joined for a night at my hotel. Gosh, one hell of a girl in bed, and one piece of beauty also. When we were done, she asked if we could talk for a while. She asked me if I saw any problems with age difference, as asian girls seldom regards as a hinder. She explained upright she had the ambition to hook up with a nice westerner, leave her country for a better life in west. And finally asked if I would consider her as a future partner, she wanted to establish our first meeting as a platform for a better life, which she described as a struggle for daily bread in northern Vietnam, when she had to leave HK and return. However tempting, I wasn't ready to consider any further affair with her atm, she looked a bit sad, but of course that's how it ended. I never forget her, she's the only sexual experience I had with a woman from Vietnam, and definitely one of the best.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

swedpdlr wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Vietnamese women are hot. Just bear in mind the place is scam city, online and offline. Be careful out there!
Met with a young viatnamese girl, from Hanoi, she was a freelance bar girl in Hong Kong, and we joined for a night at my hotel. Gosh, one hell of a girl in bed, and one piece of beauty also. When we were done, she asked if we could talk for a while. She asked me if I saw any problems with age difference, as asian girls seldom regards as a hinder. She explained upright she had the ambition to hook up with a nice westerner, leave her country for a better life in west. And finally asked if I would consider her as a future partner, she wanted to establish our first meeting as a platform for a better life, which she described as a struggle for daily bread in northern Vietnam, when she had to leave HK and return. However tempting, I wasn't ready to consider any further affair with her atm, she looked a bit sad, but of course that's how it ended. I never forget her, she's the only sexual experience I had with a woman from Vietnam, and definitely one of the best.
Yeah, they all have a sob story to tell. Some of them may be true. No matter how great the love making may be, a free lance bar girl is a hooker. Age difference? Of course she does not care. A stay at home, money making, already undersexed teddy bear. A dream! And a desperate Westerner, thirsty for love may often end up falling in love- it is called Suzy Wong complex. And one thing I noticed about some SE/E Asian girls (bar Filipinas which are not really Oriental) is that they naturally want someone of their own race until they get mistreated or older/ are no longer virgins/pregnant/ with a kid so that local guys no longer want her plus they have no money any way. At least not for her. THIS is when they start wanting a nice Westerner- when they are already out of circulation in the local market. And they do not care about age. Well, they can no longer be as choosy, cause they do not have as many choices anymore to start with. It is either life of poverty and scorn from local guys or an older Westerner with money.

Plus being a P4P girl, it is not worth it in this day and age of international travel and internet based employment. You may be able to find a good one, no need to hook up with what are basically hookers.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

swedpdlr wrote: Met with a young viatnamese girl, from Hanoi, she was a freelance bar girl in Hong Kong, and we joined for a night at my hotel. Gosh, one hell of a girl in bed, and one piece of beauty also. When we were done, she asked if we could talk for a while. She asked me if I saw any problems with age difference, as asian girls seldom regards as a hinder. She explained upright she had the ambition to hook up with a nice westerner, leave her country for a better life in west. And finally asked if I would consider her as a future partner, she wanted to establish our first meeting as a platform for a better life, which she described as a struggle for daily bread in northern Vietnam, when she had to leave HK and return. However tempting, I wasn't ready to consider any further affair with her atm, she looked a bit sad, but of course that's how it ended. I never forget her, she's the only sexual experience I had with a woman from Vietnam, and definitely one of the best.
So, she wants to pare several clients down to one client and a better life -- and you're supposed to get what out of this? :roll:
There is nothing redeeming about worn-out and emotionally damaged goods.
Good call leaving the Cap't-Save-A-Ho cape packed away.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Stickman Bangkok has 1.5 million stories of farangs who married Thai h00kers, and there's rarely a happy ending.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

xiongmao wrote:Stickman Bangkok has 1.5 million stories of farangs who married Thai h00kers, and there's rarely a happy ending.
Which is too bad, since "happy ending" is exactly what farangs are promised. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
swedpdlr
Freshman Poster

Post by swedpdlr »

Some wise moralists here commenting I notice. I see no big difference cashing up for western spoiled f***s, who shamelessly expect their admirers to pay for drinks, dinners etc, with no guarantee hitting the bed. I rather recognize these asian girls, they at least don't pretend their performance is anything but as you experience it, up to yourself. And you get what's offered.

Besides that, am I a heroe or bad guy, using their services? I got +100 on my woman done list, a lot paid, more not paid. I just can't buy others to sit on high horses, and try lecturing my choice of woman. Actually I prefer asians, even paid ones, compared to spoiled white western women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

swedpdlr wrote:Some wise moralists here commenting I notice. I see no big difference cashing up for western spoiled f***s, who shamelessly expect their admirers to pay for drinks, dinners etc, with no guarantee hitting the bed. I rather recognize these asian girls, they at least don't pretend their performance is anything but as you experience it, up to yourself. And you get what's offered.

Besides that, am I a heroe or bad guy, using their services? I got +100 on my woman done list, a lot paid, more not paid. I just can't buy others to sit on high horses, and try lecturing my choice of woman. Actually I prefer asians, even paid ones, compared to spoiled white western women.
I'm the kind of guy that ladislav warns up - I would fall in love too easily - the "Suzy Wong complex" :lol: So personally I agree with the negative opinions. For me.

But I have read enough accounts to know that it does work for some guys. Worldly guy and a working girl with a heart of gold. IF you are discerning enough about people - handle women firmly -- and are thick-skinned, just laughing about her past... It's your life. Make yourself happy.

Btw, re VN: I read a book called "Butterfly" by Steven Yang. (Lives in PI.) He f***s his way through SEA. Explicit descriptions. It is the Vietnamese girls he is most enchanted by.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

xiongmao wrote:Stickman Bangkok has 1.5 million stories of farangs who married Thai h00kers, and there's rarely a happy ending.
He's right, I traveled there extensively throughout Asia, and everytime I see a Farang marry ex bar girl or ex freelance, always you are literally a ATM, I have gone back to village with girls and treated like a king, the whole family come out to greet you, most don't work or can't work (due to poverty areas) and if their daughter marries a farrang you will be their sole income, forget it, I cannot see any woman worth while doing that for... in fact I would prefer to build an orphanage rather than give money to an extended family for life.

Anyone thinking of going to Thailand or Asia for love, as a must should read "Private Dancer" by Stephen Leather, also "A long way for a date" is another one, both especially dancer will really open your eyes, and you will actually see these tactics being used before your eyes... then hopefully you will forget any intentions...

The kind of things you may hear is:

"I cannot go with other man, since I met you" - I have to work as bar girl for family, but if you send money I won't have to (even though they have another 5 guys doing same, and still work bar when you away)
"You are too handsome" - Really? I actually get fed up of being called handsome out there, as if you see a 20 stone farang who looks like frankenstien you can be assured he will also be handsome
"I do not like Thai Man, they treat lady bad" - bullshit, most have thai boyfriends who don't care that you are shagging their girls as long as you paying for it, and they don't have to work.
"My grandmother die soon, as cannot afford cancer drugs in hospital" - you get this one
"Family Ox is ill, we cannot plow field and crops will fail, family starve" - just for the princely sum of a few hundered dollars, you can be a hero!
"You can build house for free on our land" nothing is free, the land is theirs but once built you will never ever own that house, the law in Thailand is a westerner cannot own the land, so therefore they own what is on it.

Ok, you get the gist, but trust me this shit happens, I have heard all of this from other guys in past, who got done over, the stories are so believeable and the girls cry whilst saying them, and because of our dislike for Western women, you want to believe these girls. Saying this I must say clearly not ALL thai women are like this of course, many have decent jobs and work very hard and if I was to marry a Thai girl they would be the only ones that I would go for, forget bar girls... its like marrying a girl you found in the local knocking shop.

I personally have never been done out of a penny, but when I took a girl to village I was quite fond of once, we were driven round by her cousin who I paid a kinda daily taxi fare, when I finished with her... a few weeks later on facebook she had in a relationship with this guy, so clearly he was banging her all along and wasn't her cousin and I was just down to the village to see if I would build a house, which I was taken one day to a big field and told you could build house her for free, our family own land here.