Actor Steven Seagal wants to be Happier Abroad in Russia!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Actor Steven Seagal wants to be Happier Abroad in Russia!

Post by Winston »

Check out these news articles. Actor Steven Seagal praises Putin and Russia and wants to get Russian citizenship!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ne-policy/
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/arti ... 96896.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Love that Fox spin: Russia's "invasion" of Crimea. That's some invasion -- not a shot fired, and over 90 percent of the population in the "invaded" region vote enthusiastically to be annexed by the "invaders." Would that our various invasions went anywhere near so well (just joking: any decent person would hope that our military adventurism crashes and burns, as it has been doing time and again since Korea).

I saw Seagall interviewed by RT. He's a martial arts buddy with Putin. I agree with him that Putin will go down as the savior of Russia, and one of the great leaders in world history.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I also praise Russia and support Russia. I want to marry a Russian, especially because it is a very good citizenship and the new Eurasian Union. Putin is one of my top five leaders in the world. I think that he could have done more when it comes to preventing Western encroachment in his sphere of influence.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Actor Steven Seagal wants to be Happier Abroad in Russia

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Check out these news articles. Actor Steven Seagal praises Putin and Russia and wants to get Russian citizenship!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ne-policy/
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/arti ... 96896.html
He has always been dating abroad, btw, might I add.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Se ... and_family

Read up on the dude's personal life once if you ever have time and haven't already. His first wife and babymomma was Japanese (he was early twenties at the time). After that he was with an American ladies and married a British actress. Seagal's current wife of ten years is a Mongolian lady. He's been married three times and he has seven children, three of whom with Asian women.

Steven Seagal is a man who knows how to do it, a man who's been around a lot. He's seen the world and been to a ton of places and has had dated and married women of all sorts of backgrounds, from Japanese to British to Mongolian.

Given his complexion and look I believe he also looks a bit Asian himself and upon researching it a bit more I discovered he has one Mongolian grandparent, a Buryat or Kalmut or something. Maybe that, plus his own common sense, is what drove him to find love abroad? :wink: Mr. Seagal is an interesting man either way and seems to have his own way of doing things. And it seems to have paid off.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Tsar wrote:I also praise Russia and support Russia. I want to marry a Russian, especially because it is a very good citizenship and the new Eurasian Union. Putin is one of my top five leaders in the world. I think that he could have done more when it comes to preventing Western encroachment in his sphere of influence.
The U.S. has done everything it can to bait Putin into intervening in Ukraine, so as to drive an economic wedge between Russia and Europe. So far he's resisted, though it must be incredibly tempting to take out a few hundred of those neo-Nazi thugs with an Iskander missile (wouldn't even need to cross the border). There are all kinds of good reasons why Russia should play the waiting game. They are set forth regularly in a blog called Vineyard of the Saker, especially in a piece translated from the Russian up today.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Steven Seagal is a bad actor; a parasite. Americans who even bother to remember him must be thinking,"haha sure Russia you take him."
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I appreciate Steve Segal for his work as a Real Environmentalist. His filming of On Deadly Ground caused him to be a little Black Listed from Hollywood. He has been out spoken against Oil Companies and that takes balls.

Ok he liked Super Models, he should be happy with a Super model looking chick from the Former Soviet Union.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Although I am a little surprised. He always seems to be playing a ALL AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMT AGENT. AND HE WAS ALSO A REAL SHERIFF FIGHTING CRIME FOR REAL.

But he does like supermodels so I think he can be happy with the women in Russia.

I do have a lot of respect for Steven Segals life. For not looking like a little faggot pretty boy he has done well.

-Newsflash- Action heroes do not have to be any good at acting. More Action less need for Acting. Arnold and Sylvester Stallone cannot even F-ing TALK.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Luc Furr wrote:Steven Seagal is a bad actor; a parasite. Americans who even bother to remember him must be thinking,"haha sure Russia you take him."
Yeah most of his movies suck. Just like Chuck Norris' movies tend to suck too. But they both look the part.

Seagal's real life is more interesting than his movies, it seems.
Jonny Law wrote: Although I am a little surprised. He always seems to be playing a ALL AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMT AGENT. AND HE WAS ALSO A REAL SHERIFF FIGHTING CRIME FOR REAL.

But he does like supermodels so I think he can be happy with the women in Russia.

I do have a lot of respect for Steven Segals life. For not looking like a little faggot pretty boy he has done well.

-Newsflash- Action heroes do not have to be any good at acting. More Action less need for Acting. Arnold and Sylvester Stallone cannot even F-ing TALK.
Don't compare Stallone with Arnold. No way. Stallone can show a lot of emotion in his roles. Watch his Rocky and Rambo movies and you will see. He is a great actor. Not just a muscle man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Seagal is a bit weird IMO. Folks in Hollywood have mentioned that he truly believes he is the character he has played in his movies and is very difficult to work with because of this.
---

SD
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Okay Winston, I did as you hinted. Must say you were correct, his life and ancestry are indeed entertaining....might even say wacky. I double down on my original comment that Americans are thinking, "haha sure Russia, you take him."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these images of Steven Seagal. Doesn't he look very authentic, deep, and no-nonsense? He also looks like he's into Asian martial arts, which he is. He taught Aikido in Japan before.