Momopi, you will love this game: Medieval Total War

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, you will love this game: Medieval Total War

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
You will love these Total War games. Have you played them? Are they complicated? Are they for XBox or PC?

Here is a battle in Medieval Total War between England and France. It looks awesome and glorious. People were so passionate and authentic back then.

I miss the Middle Ages. I've always felt like I was there in my past lives. Seeing these scenes reminds me of my past lives there. I've always felt extremely attracted to Medieval Europe. My soul and mentality are from that era. Back then, people were passionate and lived for glory. Not like modern America where life is totally boring, fake, artificial and infested with upside down liberalism. Sure life was dangerous, crude and harsh in Medieval Europe, but at least it was AUTHENTIC, not totally fake like modern America. And people were genuine and passionate. They didn't believe in bullshit like gay rights, men and women being equal, men and women trading places, women abandoning their femininity to become angry monsters who don't need men, etc. None of that evil disgusting upside down bullshit.

Also, when I hear the word "England", it stirs up passion in me. I feel as though I've fought and died for that country before with passion and glory, "for king and country".

Do you all think that maybe the reason we don't fit into modern America is because we are old souls with many lives in the ancient world, so we don't fit into modern America because it's so fake and inauthentic, with upside-down liberal values do not fit the world we are used to?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

I used to play Rome, Medieval 2, and Empire religiously back when I was a university student. I'm trying to do better things with my life than just game, but they are very fun and can be very addictive. I think that the more recent games dropped the ball in terms of gameplay, but Rome and Medieval 2 are awesome.