Veronica Lake: Holy Cow! Perfect and Flawless Looking 1940s/50s Actress!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Veronica Lake: Holy Cow! Perfect and Flawless Looking 1940s/50s Actress!

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Have any of you ever heard of this 1940s/50s actress before named Veronica Lake? Her face is so PERFECT and FLAWLESS! Clips from her movies below. I never seen a 1940s/50s actress this perfect and surreal before! Her face was so symmetrical. What do you think @jamesbond?

Some more clips of Veronica Lake.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Veronica Lake: Holy Cow! Perfect and Flawless Looking 1940s/50s Actress!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 2:56 am
Wow check this out. Have any of you ever heard of this 1940s/50s actress before named Veronica Lake? Her face is so PERFECT and FLAWLESS!
Yeah, I've only seen bits of her actual movies but she was one of those iconic beauties showing off how nice a natural blond woman's hair can look, cascading like golden silk in some of those glamorous old black and white photographs. :)

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/