Hygiene and women abroad...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Hygiene and women abroad...

Post by Enticer »

Any myths or patterns here to dismiss?

Which women are the filthiest?

Which are the best kissers?

Any cultures uptight about hygiene or kissing?

I have seen chinese women on many ocassion spitting or flossing in public. Most Japanese women I have met always seem to have very high level of beauty esteem and hygiene...

I'd love to steal a kiss from a Japanese girl...bad breath, rice breath, fish breath or not :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

My personal experience is that Chinese women tend to have close attention to hair, teeth and washing the face area, but showers ect, it depends on the girl, it seems each city has its own bathing culture from what I can tell, in my exs home town they didn't shower often, but she claimed to shower everyday at her dorm.

Japanese women I know are clean, at least I keep reading over and over and over.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

My Korean ex had a sister who worked in a salon where they would wax and trim women, even in those special areas. She said the white foreigners who came in there were the nastiest, smelliest thing she had ever experienced.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The_Adventurer wrote:My Korean ex had a sister who worked in a salon where they would wax and trim women, even in those special areas. She said the white foreigners who came in there were the nastiest, smelliest thing she had ever experienced.
Westerners are dirty, inside and out. Their diets, mindset, everything. So it's no surprise they smell like shit.

Even ME people smell better in my experience, and they have their own stink.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Thai ladies are clean. That toilet hose they have in SE Asia helps I guess. Not sure if they have these in the Philippines. I also saw them in Malaysia.

Most Thai gogo girls were nicely groomed down there :lol:. Sometimes their breath smelled a bit from the foul stuff they eat!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I think this will vary A LOT within EVERY country. I shower twice per day...every day. So does my gf. We did the same when we were in Singapore and we do the same when we are traveling. Most of my other family members shower once per day in the evening...before bed. HOWEVER, I know there are people that don't shower regularly. Just walk through your local Walmart and you'll smell what I mean...lol.

In Singapore, the ONLY people I ever smelled were Indians. I am not sure why they have that particular odor, but they do. Singapore fully allows open racism (non-violent) and many condo owners will not rent their place to Indians. They specifically state...."NO INDIANS". I found that shocking as I am not used to open racism at all. I doubt that they are not showering, I have concluded that their diet is what contributes to the odor many of them have. Indian Food is one of my favorites, but it has a strong, long-lasting flavor:)

There is more than one reason why people have odors. They might not brush their teeth, shower, etc. but it also may be their diet and/or a health issue. There are a lot of unhealthy, obese white people walking around my current location and a very large percentage of them smell. They might have showered in the morning, but toxins are flowing out through their skin....
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Yeah if your diet sucks and you got fungus/yeast like candida in your body just growing in there out of control, you're gonna stink to high heaven! You have to shower multiple times a day in that case.