The Sugar Baby Culture - A Revelation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Sugar Baby Culture - A Revelation

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:04 pm
I can tell I really spun you into a tizzy. It wasn't hard. It just takes telling you the truth about yourself and you predictably melt down. Well again until it sinks in, Anthony Bourdain was an Executive Chef in one on New York’s most exclusive restaurants. He quit and wrote a book about the horrible lives that are lived by those in the culinary field. There are horrible hours, substance abuse, depression, fist fights and numerous other problems in the lifestyle.

We can see some of those very issues in you. The constant toxicity and the outright hatred of seeing others doing better than yourself are telltale signs that all is not right in your world. We get it, you’re not happy in life. Make better choices and fix that deplorable attitude and you might have hope. But frankly, I don’t see that happening because you’re too far gone.
I have graced you with my opinion on Bourdain as well as what I think about you.

If you have nothing else to add, you can go back to your projections.
Although I recognized this months ago, it's pretty clear that something's not right in your life. You're extremely angry, resentful, and you hate anything that challenges your narrow worldview. Most troubling is that you become insanely unglued at any personal criticism in the manner of a classic Cluster B personality disorder.

I hope things in your life become more bearable in the future because I can see that you are one deeply disturbed individual.

For the record, your repeated attempts to personally insult don't have the affect on me as they do you. I see right through them and what causes them. What they do show is someone who is suffering from narcissistic injury and narcissistic rage. I encourage you to Google those two concepts to learn what I have already known about you.

Good luck. You're going to need it.....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 8:24 pm
Not to sound like @Cornfed, but I now tend to agree with him: you have been little more than a trained monkey for the US government, put there probably only because they didn't have enough "diversity" in their ranks. If you can so easily disrespect other people's passion and hard work, it can only mean one thing: you had none of that passion and put none of that hard work.
This is what I have noticed about blacks and females supposedly in non-menial jobs. They never talk about what they actually do. They always go on about their pay, titles, benefits etc. - stuff they are given. It is apparent that if they do anything useful at all, which is unlikely, in is incidental to them. They are selfish parasites. Real people in real careers will talk the hind legs off a donkey about their actual work activities. A real scientist will bore the pants off you going on about doing titrations, mass spectrometer readings and such. But females and blacks are completely different.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 14th, 2020, 9:33 pm
Although I recognized this months ago, it's pretty clear that something's not right in your life. You're extremely angry, resentful, and you hate anything that challenges your narrow worldview. Most troubling is that you become insanely unglued at any personal criticism in the manner of a classic Cluster B personality disorder.

I hope things in your life become more bearable in the future because I can see that you are one deeply disturbed individual.

For the record, your repeated attempts to personally insult don't have the affect on me as they do you. I see right through them and what causes them. What they do show is someone who is suffering from narcissistic injury and narcissistic rage. I encourage you to Google those two concepts to learn what I have already known about you.

Good luck. You're going to need it.....
We have also learned a lot about you, and able to drawn our own conclusions which, not surprisingly, are very different from yours.

We obviously have different opinions on who is disturbed and who is not.

Once again, you seem to be fullly affected by the conditions you project on to other people. No doubt about that. You are too old to seek help, you will live and die this way and all we can do is tolerate you like the pitiful individual you are.

You are very lucky that is is an unmoderated forum as anywhere else on the Internet you and your BS would have been long kicked out.
Last edited by hypermak on June 15th, 2020, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 11:33 pm
hypermak wrote:
Not to sound like @Cornfed, but I now tend to agree with him: you have been little more than a trained monkey for the US government, put there probably only because they didn't have enough "diversity" in their ranks. If you can so easily disrespect other people's passion and hard work, it can only mean one thing: you had none of that passion and put none of that hard work.
This is what I have noticed about blacks and females supposedly in non-menial jobs. They never talk about what they actually do. They always go on about their pay, titles, benefits etc. - stuff they are given. It is apparent that if they do anything useful at all, which is unlikely, in is incidental to them. They are selfish parasites. Real people in real careers will talk the hind legs off a donkey about their actual work activities. A real scientist will bore the pants off you going on about doing titrations, mass spectrometer readings and such. But females and blacks are completely different.
I can't speak for all the blacks and all the females but it looks about right that, in the specific case of @Contrarian Expatriate, all he has to brag about is the fact that, as he never had to take care of anyone else than himself, he probably has a higher-than-average quantity of savings and investments and can enjoy a cosier, if not lonely and self-referential, existence.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 11:33 pm
hypermak wrote:
Hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy so truthing from wise and same stanfordguy make photos rip rap vidoes who cash goldchain make wiseton ask where get all the 100 billers for photosshooting.......contrarian make 4000+ posting all talk what i get what i have how great me get so many stuff same looter grab grab grab then brag brag brag got me xbox got me iphone got me bankmoney got me bitchwhores got me got me got me.....me me me me me me me me me same selfish bloodsuk parsitical opposite magnanimitiy wiseton so wiseton better we make ban contrarian same stanfordguy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Great commentary from Replicant Fish about Sugaring. The message is spreading and the practice is EXPLODING! If you are a man of some means, you'll be very surprised how well it works!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contarian prove all care is take and no belief human relation so lone bitterman no faith no love nothing but lonelyoldman who rentabody that care nothing him if he go tomorow nobody care only ask what he leave me so we see why is this sadman live happyaboard to throw rocks to other aboarders because he is crab feel resent have not happy in selflife so spread selfpain to any to all so for this because reason i make new thread call for ban permanent the sad black sack of elderbones contarian that no understand human love not know bonding with parent child partner deep heart badman come here 10 years chase validates and feel happy to pain other aboarder this the real truth 100% and he especial throw stones happy mary man mrman who is kindly poster and throw stones pduende hyperduende who have one woman to marry but but for get funny dramas come happy aboard as fiction young chefman and maybe play dark losostatus poverty province girl for cheap funnys excitements of avoidment be catched by partner
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One thing to add to what hypermak said. Bourdain lived in LA, not Italy. In LA everything is a business, and there is a fake culture with no soul. Everyone knows that. There is no passion and soul like in Italy. So being a chef in LA is different from Italy. LA is a dog eat dog culture. No one is your true friend. It's all image. And many in Hollywood supposedly are involved in Satanic rituals too. So it's very Satanic as well, with a very toxic, negative, unfriendly vibe. Not down to earth at all. The worst place for old souls.

Remember that chefs in Italy and France are very passionate and artistic about their cooking. It's in their soul and blood. Ultimately we all do what's in our soul and blood.

Look at all the Italian chefs that Rick Steves met. They all look joyful and passionate and love what they do, as you can see. You never see Americans or Asians like that.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... eves+italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUT78N6OQuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYp5bX4rgOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_SwFajTAVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-e40u3lS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJErL3KkD_8

Wow look at that beautiful architecture in Italy! Hypermak, how could you ever leave all that? Don't you miss it? It looks like paradise to me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question: CE is an intelligent black obviously. Why are some intelligent blacks like him still jaded, but others are more positive and less vindictive? Like this one for instance:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12194
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 1:55 am
Question: CE is an intelligent black obviously. Why are some intelligent blacks like him still jaded, but others are more positive and less vindictive? Like this one for instance:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12194
In this world, there are people of good and people of evil.

Just as the quote says, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." People of evil need to be confronted, countered, beaten down, and defeated.

PAG, @Hypermak, Cornfed, Shemp, and the others who get slung around deserve to be beaten back into their shells. Their very obsessive, visceral reactions show me that I am succeeding and it shows that they are from the side evil.

Good never defeats evil without conflict. Never forget that...
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 19th, 2020, 11:59 am
PAG, @Hypermak, Cornfed, Shemp, and the others who get slung around deserve to be beaten back into their shells. Their very obsessive, visceral reactions show me that I am succeeding and it shows that they are from the side evil.

Good never defeats evil without conflict. Never forget that...
See, more of this stupid macho language. Beaten back into their shells, taught a lesson, mopped the floor with him etc. Are you really so convinced that you have something valuable to teach us? Are you really so convinced that you're winning all of your arguments in here?

Judging from what anyone can read in here, you don't have a single admirer, not a single one who shares your opinions. Even those who timidly tried, ended up on your black list because you have to fell oh - so superior - to even people who do the same thing as you do (pay women to have sex with you).

If your goal is to rake up as many "haters" as possible, well done you, you did a great job.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Thanks for your "profession of love" :D

Have you ever visited Italy, @Winston? Maybe as part of your plans to relocate to Europe, you could take a flight some time this summer (Covid permitting) and see a few of those sights. The main cities have a lot of art and sights but there are a lot of smaller cities and town who also offer a lot, and many tourist may have never heard of. Bologna, Bergamo, for example, Mantova (Mantua), Lucca, Ravenna, of course Naples, cities in Sicily like Palermo, Noto and Catania, Bari and Lecce in Apulia, and the list could go on for a while.

Like some of the mainstream celebrity chefs, Bourdain hasn't been considered a chef, more like a journalist and writer. Some of these celebrity chefs, many of them from the UK which never even had a strong culinary tradition, like Jamie Oliver and Nigella Lawson, would be considered nothing but mediocre by any continenatal European/Italian standards. They are there because, well, they're photogenic and they're famous. I tried the Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurants a couple of times in London and I was appalled at how expensive, low quality and hastily prepared his dishes were. Not unsurprisingly, his franchises has been struggling.
Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 1:40 am
One thing to add to what hypermak said. Bourdain lived in LA, not Italy. In LA everything is a business, and there is a fake culture with no soul. Everyone knows that. There is no passion and soul like in Italy. So being a chef in LA is different from Italy. LA is a dog eat dog culture. No one is your true friend. It's all image. And many in Hollywood supposedly are involved in Satanic rituals too. So it's very Satanic as well, with a very toxic, negative, unfriendly vibe. Not down to earth at all. The worst place for old souls.

Remember that chefs in Italy and France are very passionate and artistic about their cooking. It's in their soul and blood. Ultimately we all do what's in our soul and blood.

Look at all the Italian chefs that Rick Steves met. They all look joyful and passionate and love what they do, as you can see. You never see Americans or Asians like that.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... eves+italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUT78N6OQuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYp5bX4rgOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_SwFajTAVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-e40u3lS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJErL3KkD_8

Wow look at that beautiful architecture in Italy! Hypermak, how could you ever leave all that? Don't you miss it? It looks like paradise to me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 7:18 pm
Judging from what anyone can read in here, you don't have a single admirer...
If you are here, or anywhere else, to get yourself admirers, you truly are a lost cause.
hypermak wrote: If your goal is to rake up as many "haters" as possible, well done you, you did a great job.
If you have never had people hating on your successes in life, you've never tasted true success. A man in his thirties working as a mere "kitchen worker" likely never will. There is too much ground to make up.

But Winston's right, there is nothing shameful about honest kitchen work. The shame comes when you get too big for your britches because it is what most consider to be labor below professional class employment. No one would ever wish they were in that kind of position.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 19th, 2020, 7:33 pm
If you are here, or anywhere else, to get yourself admirers, you truly are a lost cause.
You don't get it. I am here to share my opinions and maybe enter some debates. There is nothing to love or hate, nothing to win or lose. You seem to be obsessed by this idea of either being loved or hated, and getting some "inspiration". Is this a typical American thing? Sounds like the self-help material you've been feeding on might have something to do with it.
If you have never had people hating on your successes in life, you've never tasted true success. A man in his thirties working as a mere "kitchen worker" likely never will. There is too much ground to make up.
I don't hate your "successes", I simply react to your hate to my successes, or whatever they are. You call me a lowly kitchen worker when I am almost at the top of my profession and you do it as if you wanted to look down on me. Truth is, I have nothing to prove and maybe, just maybe, you have something to prove, since you lay all of these bombastic claims without a hint of proof. Virtually everybody, including myself, have long called BS on your tall tales and image of success.

It's not my fault if you come across as a loser, and an incredibly arrogant one at that. Your demise is entirely of your own making.
But Winston's right, there is nothing shameful about honest kitchen work. The shame comes when you get too big for your britches because it is what most consider to be labor below professional class employment. No one would ever wish they were in that kind of position.
I personally had American CEOs and even a bunch of celebs (not making names) shaking my hands and those of my exec for treating them to dining experiences they defined "spectacular", "supreme" and "unforgettable". Not my words. For a chef, like for an artist, the main source of satisfaction and inspiration is to have given a great multisensory experience to your patrons. pretty much like an artist is happy when viewers appreciate the visual experience of staring at their art.

You keep insisting calling me a lowly kitchen worker and that shows only one thing: you have no class, you likely have never gone past the fast food and highway buffet dining situation. If you really tried fine dining, even in Kiev, you would know there is something to appreciate in a chef's work, like there is something to appreciate in an artist's work. There's a lot of irony in you saying that I am "too big for my britches" when it's always been you inflating yourself to ridicule, with all of your stories of wealth and success, when you are probably just a frustrated former little white collar worker who is only now discovering a modicum of freedom from his boring routine, and feel like showing it off to the world, like a child would.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Papa-katsu culture in Japan! Glad I am going back there next year!

https://worldofbuzz.com/new-sugar-daddy ... ese-girls/