American law enforcement will corrupt a foreign woman so fast your head will spin.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

American law enforcement will corrupt a foreign woman so fast your head will spin.

Post by Mercury »

When foreign women come to America, they become corrupted and twisted. But nothing corrupts them faster than American police. You see it all the time on "Cops" where police officers tell a woman; "The next time a guy approaches you, pretend like you're in New York, tell him you have to go."

But really they are saying; "We don't know what country you're from that lets you socialize with anybody you want, but in the United States of America, it absolutely does not fly at all. If we ever see you again interacting with someone not part of your clique, we will arrest you and you will be charged with a capital felony under Federal law. Any form of non-business communications with strangers is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States of America which is aggressively investigated by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court, and carries a sentence of three hundred (300) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty for all involved."
galileo2333
Freshman Poster

Re: American law enforcement will corrupt a foreign woman so fast your head will spin.

Post by galileo2333 »

That's the purpose of JURY NULLIFICATION. Remember if you're called for jury duty and a guy is on trial for sexual misconducting a woman, vote NOT GUILTY, every time! The MeToo movement stops in the jury room!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American law enforcement will corrupt a foreign woman so fast your head will spin.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

galileo2333 wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 6:58 pm
That's the purpose of JURY NULLIFICATION. Remember if you're called for jury duty and a guy is on trial for sexual misconducting a woman, vote NOT GUILTY, every time! The MeToo movement stops in the jury room!
To take it a step further, never vote for a female under any circumstances and regardless of party. More and more men in America are thinking this way and I think this upcoming election will see evidence of this.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 8:39 pm
To take it a step further, never vote for a female under any circumstances and regardless of party. More and more men in America are thinking this way and I think this upcoming election will see evidence of this.
Hopeless...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 12:24 am
Hopeless...
I've got to say I agree with CE on this one.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 12:27 am
hypermak wrote:
Hopeless...
One can't generalise. Plenty of incompetent, corrupt women in politics and any position of authority. But how is a female incompetent/corrupt politician worse than a male incompetent/corrupt politician?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 12:43 am
Cornfed wrote:
hypermak wrote:
Hopeless...
One can't generalise. Plenty of incompetent, corrupt women in politics and any position of authority. But how is a female incompetent/corrupt politician worse than a male incompetent/corrupt politician?
There are a couple of things. Firstly, the ZOG is using females as a weapon against society, so they should be generally regarded as the enemy. Secondly, by the standards of men, women are psychopathic mentally ill grown children, so should never be placed in positions of authority over men. To say this is only to generalise in so far as saying "females have ovaries" is to generalise.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 12:43 am
Cornfed wrote:
hypermak wrote:
Hopeless...
I just had a converstation with a women who teaches at the UF, this town is strictly a college town and she is older and been in the feild for decades. She told me they have woman today they are giving degrees who will be running our society who do not even know what the 4TH of July is about. We are talking total stooges to the power structure, guy's in postions of power in general are much more informed.

Corny is correct big time...
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 1:03 am
There are a couple of things. Firstly, the ZOG is using females as a weapon against society, so they should be generally regarded as the enemy.
On this, I agree 1000% with you. The global elites who run the show (is ZOG something to do with Zionist powers?) are weaponising women but also different races, cultures, sexual orientations, against one another. Divide and conquer. We get distracted by the spinning blame game carousel and we forget to focus on the real problem...the puppeteers.

You probably know what the word "devil" comes from? From the Greek "diabolos", which means both "the accuser" and "the divider". Having us accuse one another, create divisions across communities and ideologies, that's "his" work. Pure evil.
Cornfed wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 1:03 am
Secondly, by the standards of men, women are psychopathic mentally ill grown children, so should never be placed in positions of authority over men. To say this is only to generalise in so far as saying "females have ovaries" is to generalise.
That is an exaggeration. Women might be more subject to mood swings due to their menstrual cycles and that is a negative when they have to make decisions that shape the live of thousands, or millions. But I think it stops there. Again, I don't believe in the blame game. It's only a tactic to divide and distract and it's not nice to see so many smart men are falling into it.
Last edited by hypermak on August 14th, 2020, 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 1:56 am
I just had a converstation with a women who teaches at the UF, this town is strictly a college town and she is older and been in the feild for decades. She told me they have woman today they are giving degrees who will be running our society who do not even know what the 4TH of July is about. We are talking total stooges to the power structure, guy's in postions of power in general are much more informed.

Corny is correct big time...
I watched videos of some of those street interviews to college students in their campuses. They would stop and ask general knowledge questions and the 4th of July, or the meaning of Thanksgiving Day, were classic. One could see the same number of young men and young women unable to answer and giggling their way out.

That's another sign of social decay, when college classes are dumbed down on purpose so the pass rate for "minorities" (women, non-Caucasians) looks sexier. Of course if any of those people were to reach positions of political power, I for one would consider them less than qualified.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

For every 1 women I find informed I find 3 or 4 males. It is not 50 50, plus the women are in general on a easier grade curve over males. I have known this to be a fact because my step father who is a retired physicist was forced to pass women who could not do the math.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 1:58 am
That is an exaggeration. Women might be more subject to mood swings due to their menstrual cycles and that is a negative when they have to make decisions that shape the live of thousands, or millions. But I think it stops there.
No that’s not true. Kohlberg defined six levels of moral development that some boys went through. Essentially all girls topped out at level 3. There are commonsense evolutionary reasons that have been gone into.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 2:15 am
For every 1 women I find informed I find 3 or 4 males. It is not 50 50, plus the women are in general on a easier grade curve over males. I have known this to be a fact because my step father who is a retired physicist was forced to pass women who could not do the math.
Maybe they edit the interviews to make it look like male are the dumber ones, I don't know...

I really don't know much about the US education system besides what I read or see occasionally. I do know that, in the Italian education system, including medical school, there is no bias or advantage whatsoever towards women.

Perhaps things have changed since when I was in school, 10 years ago, but I do remember girls being usually more studious and diligent and getting the better grades. I can't recall a single episode where a girl was "passed" or got better grades for the reason she was a woman.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 2:21 am
hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 1:58 am
That is an exaggeration. Women might be more subject to mood swings due to their menstrual cycles and that is a negative when they have to make decisions that shape the live of thousands, or millions. But I think it stops there.
No that’s not true. Kohlberg defined six levels of moral development that some boys went through. Essentially all girls topped out at level 3. There are commonsense evolutionary reasons that have been gone into.
I never heard of these particular psychologic tests, I am reading it now from here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_ ... evelopment

I am no expert, but it sounds like one of the many theories based on empirical research and surveys. I wouldn't call it "exact science".

There's this bit which sounds controversial.
A critique of Kohlberg's theory is that it emphasizes justice to the exclusion of other values and so may not adequately address the arguments of those who value other moral aspects of actions. Carol Gilligan, in her book In a Different Voice, has argued that Kohlberg's theory is excessively androcentric.[12] Kohlberg's theory was initially based on empirical research using only male participants; Gilligan argued that it did not adequately describe the concerns of women.[23] Kohlberg stated that women tend to get stuck at level 3, being primarily concerned with details of how to maintain relationships and promote the welfare of family and friends. Men are likely to move on to the abstract principles and thus have less concern with the particulars of who is involved.[24] Consistent with this observation, Gilligan's theory of moral development does not value justice above other considerations. She developed an alternative theory of moral reasoning based on the ethics of caring.[12] Critics such as Christina Hoff Sommers argued that Gilligan's research is ill-founded and that no evidence exists to support her conclusion.[25]
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HYPER I am talking here in America, the system is designed to advance people on the polites of the credit monopoly " The FED ". tHEY ARE AND HAVE TOTALLY REENGINEERED aMERICA ON PURPOSE AND the end result is total collaspe . Most women are to dumb to figure out this is what is really going on..

That is the goal, then blame wild cat capitalism as the cause as they write and re-write history on the story of the American experience and why it failed as they stole and funneled everything it created to themselves and their buddies.
Time to Hide!