Trump wins, but this is just the beginning

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump wins, but this is just the beginning

Post by Cornfed »

We won, but now is not the time to relax. Now is the time to hold his feet to the fire, push even harder and save Western Civilization. Lets wake up tomorrow morning, or more likely tomorrow afternoon, and keep kicking ass. We made this happen in one way or another, and if we can do this, we can do so much more.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump wins, but this is just the beginning

Post by Moretorque »

His feet ? more like our feet! He is a very brave man to put himself and his family on the line like he has.

After the 15 year crime spree which has taken place world wide since 9/11 maybe people are waking up to who the truly real criminals really are.

It's up to the people to decide they have had enough of the con artist creating this one world system which appears to just be a dictatorship of and for the loons............

It does make me a little more optimistic that the people are finally deciding enough is enough.....
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems the Sea Hag will not be giving you a concession speech tonight. Too close- more like too drunk, too sick, or too realized that she has been hung out to dry. Ha ha.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:It seems the Sea Hag will not be giving you a concession speech tonight. Too close- more like too drunk, too sick, or too realized that she has been hung out to dry. Ha ha.

who cares? i was watching and the last thing i wanted to see and hear was her face and irritating voice. Good riddance and hope she never speaks in public again and disappears into Obscurity. American women are whiney in general, but that bilary's voice must be one of the worst. No wonder Bill decided to stick his dick into a jewess'es mouth rather than hers.

My kids already asking can I get them other passports. For a change the western world is looking a bit more positive for white people. For a long time it was better here making a stand with white people you know rather than in the west where whites are busy giving their nation away and letting themselves be swamped without even a voice of protest. I can't swing an american one, nor would i want one, but I can probably get them another white one. For how long it stays white, who knows.

Congratulations to the Good white people of america who finally said enough and made a stand against the PC approach and voting for the candidate most favourable to jews. Maybe now they will take their country back now that they are still a majority, and before letting themselves become a minority i their own land.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's unbelievable that Trump won and none of the pundits saw it coming! I just heard on the news this morning that this is considered the biggest upset in US presidential history! :D

Trump won states that republicans have not won since 1984 (Wisconsin) and 1988 (Michigan, Pennsylvania).

Hillary will be giving her concession speech this morning.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: Why not try for one of the Slavic countries? They don't let "endangered species" f**k up their countries. Sounds like they sometimes get a bit f***ed-up on their own, but they don't cater to the bullshit that the Anglosphere seems to thoroughly enjoy catering to.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I would really pack my bags and leave America TONIGHT, If I were you. They are closing the gates. Its going to be Hell.

Please be under no ILLUSION that your life's gonna get any better. Common now...Its not gonna happen. Its not about you but about our Gods. Always has been this way since we were created.

Only delusional people believe in CHOICE. It was always about Mining Gold.

Nothing else matters for them

The most dreaded number for humanity 7 has started showing up everywhere, which only means one thing...Gods are coming back...( aka low life scum Aliens, who consider themselves to be gods) :mrgreen: for there dear Gold, which helps them keep alive in higher dimensions.

Philippines is the only country that matters. Duterte and Trump are no coincidence when they were compared, both have number 7 prominently in their life.

This is the time to RUN....before everyone realizes whats happening in America.

It looks like when you start getting possessed by Gods energy..You have to raise your hands...for some reason :D
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This Simpsons episode correctly predicted the outcome...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHf8r1QM10A[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-0 ... -secretary

So Cornfed, what do you think about this?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-0 ... -secretary

So Cornfed, what do you think about this?
Maybe Trump is trying for a smooth transition between the current traitor system and a decent one. That is what I hope for. Or maybe Trump is a shill. If so, I think the forces of evil have made a wrong strategic move, because Trump has got us united and mobilized.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

And hey, lets be magnanimous and give a tribute to Hillary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ayK694PZI
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Not so fast oh great Corny, word has it they are mobilizing their forces for a rigged recount in a few key areas to over throw the electoral college.......
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:Not so fast oh great Corny, word has it they are mobilizing their forces for a rigged recount in a few key areas to over throw the electoral college.......
I don't think that will happen. The Sea Hag has already acknowledged that Trump has won.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:And hey, lets be magnanimous and give a tribute to Hillary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ayK694PZI
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Not so fast oh great Corny, word has it they are mobilizing their forces for a rigged recount in a few key areas to over throw the electoral college.......
I don't think that will happen. The Sea Hag has already acknowledged that Trump has won.
The Sea Hag does not decide this the head counterfeiter's do and they want their one world government and the planet that comes with it, you saw how CITI bank picked the Obama cabinet. Like I told you all roads go back to the " CITI of London " and they are backed in a corner, if they overthrow Trump they realize they are exposing themselves for the world to see big time! They may hope they can force it through since whites and other 3 digit IQ groups are not breeding ( besides Asians ) and try to use the useful idiots to put the boot on the more intelligent groups world wide and just ram it down our throats.

They put all their chips in Hillary which was a big mistake and they have an even bigger gamble here now. You know if they can phase the thinking class out world wide they have probably won so do not under estimate their treachery in doing so and just wait it out through attrition...
Time to Hide!