Trump wins, but this is just the beginning

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Trump wins, but this is just the beginning

Post by Kradmelder »

This jew banker is not the only one of trump's jews. And this after Biden pays homage to jews. Why all this need to reassure jews? Tell them to go get stuffed and get the same treatment as everyone else.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an ... rumps-jews

While this be another administration run by kikery?

Is it possible for any one to run for office in the USA without being owned by jews? As soon as Trump lets jews run the finances and foreign policy, his regime is done for. It would be a great shame if Trump lets himself for the same kosher garbage as every president since going off the gold standard.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:Nothing will change. You will have the Jews Friedman and Greenblatt advising on jewish and Israel affairs and ensuring all policy is kosher

The Jew Mnuchin will run Treasury and finance ensuring a constant flow of shekels to the jews.

there will be other assorted Cohens and Gold and Silver steins, bergs, mans, witzes etc hovering around to ensure nothing to offend the Chosen gets done.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Rabbi Marvin Hier, dean and founder, and Associate Dean Rabbi Abraham Cooper praised Trump’s stated policy on Jerusalem. “We are buoyed by Donald Trump’s unambiguous commitment to a strong and safe democratic Israel and his recognition of Jerusalem as its eternal and undivided capital,” they said.

Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, called Trump’s platform on Israel “the most pro-Israel platform any American political party has ever put forth.”

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/78346 ... ISB5ha3.99
cornfed wrote:Maybe Trump is trying for a smooth transition between the current traitor system and a decent one. That is what I hope for. Or maybe Trump is a shill. If so, I think the forces of evil have made a wrong strategic move, because Trump has got us united and mobilized.

Don't forget IvankaImage sucks circumsised d*ck and Trump's other children date kosher as well, strange as hell.
This is absolutely puzzling and only time will tell, is he playing them jews and their miserable christian zionists just to get something accomplished?
or is he just really another peon?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc[/youtube]

Here's David Duke for a reality check on this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY[/youtube]
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder wrote:This jew banker is not the only one of trump's jews.
Of course there is nothing wrong with jews, but there is a lot wrong with Soros and Goldman Sachs.

I hope the failure of the Trump presidency wakes up the intelligent right and makes them realize that the only solution is to withdraw from mainstream culture.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

David Icke talks in circles and blows, Donald Trump talked about being president as early as the 1980's in interviews. The Simpson episode was more than likely taken in perspective from these talks.

Donald has an ego and just decided he wanted to go down in the history books and be remembered long after he is dead, he has really put his family in danger however. He is smart and in the right place at the right time and played his hand right. His cards were not great but he had a better hand than Hillary even though the dealer cheated in her favor big time.........

His ego was more important to him than sucking Kike weenie the rest of his life, you have to remember Donald Trumps empire is completely based off the debt system the Jews created and control for the most part and his legacy in history is more important to him so he said screw you all.....
Last edited by Moretorque on November 11th, 2016, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:This jew banker is not the only one of trump's jews.
Of course there is nothing wrong with jews, but there is a lot wrong with Soros and Goldman Sachs.

I hope the failure of the Trump presidency wakes up the intelligent right and makes them realize that the only solution is to withdraw from mainstream culture.
This is not 1880, good luck!
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Moretorque wrote:This is not 1880, good luck!
This is 400 BC in Athens, or 100 AD in Rome. History repeats itself.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Your right including mass extinctions..........
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:
400 bc Athens was graced with no jews. 100 AD Rome was just after masada when the Romans expelled jews in about 75Ad. I doubt they scuttled back in 25 years. So it was probably Juden frei as well.

Modern America is neither of those but rather the court of pontius pilate with jews calling the shots to let Barnabas free and condemn an innocent man instead.

The white right has tried to withdraw from mainstream culture for a while. But where ever we go jews and blacks follow. Will any nation allow whites to segregate? There will always be some liberal, jew or goy, throwing his toys at whitey wanting to be apart.

Jews have a homeland where only jews are allowed in. Why can't white nations do the same?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder wrote:400 bc Athens was graced with no jews. 100 AD Rome was just after masada when the Romans expelled jews in about 75Ad. I doubt they scuttled back in 25 years. So it was probably Juden frei as well.
Which just proves my point that the decline of civilizations is not caused by jews.
Jews have a homeland where only jews are allowed in. Why can't white nations do the same?
Because they are too stupid. I have yet to see a white nationalist movement with anywhere close to the intelligence of zionism.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:400 bc Athens was graced with no jews. 100 AD Rome was just after masada when the Romans expelled jews in about 75Ad. I doubt they scuttled back in 25 years. So it was probably Juden frei as well.
Which just proves my point that the decline of civilizations is not caused by jews.
Because they are too stupid. I have yet to see a white nationalist movement with anywhere close to the intelligence of zionism.
I consider what the Zionist did a move for a base in that oil rich region to begin to take it all over first and a homeland for the Jewish second as a front. I don't believe the people who put it together care about Judaism as a religion at all but more of using religion and the Jewish people as pawns in their chess game.

All this goes back to the Citi of London and they are masters at empire and dictatorship in my opinion built by deception.....

Playing all these games when we should have been working on saving the environment the last 50 or 60 years is going to cost future generations practically everything..... Too little too late !
Time to Hide!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

fschmidt wrote:
Never been to Israel since I will never have anything to do with the Israeli's. Looked at pictures of the Masada. It is a barren wasteland. How can Isreali's be the chosen of God if there is no life there? To get enough water they have to use desalination plants. No God, no life, no Israeli.

Since you mentioned Greece. I get a kick out of the actual name for the Spartans city state; Lacedaemon...that is pronounced lazy demon. Like the men of so many nations today.

White people had lots of nations. But white men are in general greedy, self serving, stupid and evil. They betray their Kings or their neighbors in order to gain more for themselves. They don't have the intellectual capacity to understand books. They don't have foresight, yet they think they should lead.
Jews are parasites similar to Trump. They just come to a nation to enjoy the credit party. A credit party can only start once a group of people have accumulated a significant amount of wealth without using debt....like that Thunderclap guy (aka Indra, Osiris, The Green Man, The Jolly Green Giant, the Hulk, Silvanus) did. Little Morris the Moose and his big dumb friend poison, kill, destroy or drive off Thunderclap. Then they have their credit party and consume all the wealth. As that Pitt Bull singer sang "Don't Stop the Party." Venga Boys, "We like to Party" All theft. All liars, thieves slavers and rapists who use mind control and radioactive isotopes (that is their God of black death). Look at cancer rates to see what nations, parts of nations, and people were getting poisoned.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey Citizen negative but great post.......... :wink:
Time to Hide!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

starchild5 wrote:I would really pack my bags and leave America TONIGHT, If I were you. They are closing the gates. Its going to be Hell.

Please be under no ILLUSION that your life's gonna get any better. Common now...Its not gonna happen. Its not about you but about our Gods. Always has been this way since we were created.

Only delusional people believe in CHOICE. It was always about Mining Gold.

Nothing else matters for them

The most dreaded number for humanity 7 has started showing up everywhere, which only means one thing...Gods are coming back...( aka low life scum Aliens, who consider themselves to be gods) :mrgreen: for there dear Gold, which helps them keep alive in higher dimensions.

Philippines is the only country that matters. Duterte and Trump are no coincidence when they were compared, both have number 7 prominently in their life.

This is the time to RUN....before everyone realizes whats happening in America.

It looks like when you start getting possessed by Gods energy..You have to raise your hands...for some reason :D
The sky is falling, both the north and south polls will melt completely, every continent will be under water, all objects not rooted into the surface will spin off the earth, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria lol.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Actually it's worse than that, a mass extinction means pretty much the end in a lot of ways if not all. Our rulers know this so they have been working on a depopulation agenda by stealth means for several decades....
Time to Hide!