Latest black riots

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest black riots

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 9:39 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Except that Soros' Open Society Foundation really does openly pay for demonstrations, the transport of asylum seekers and other things that the Jewish Establishment with its plethora of organisations openly supports. There is no conspiracy needed - it is all openly acknowledged and Internet searchable.

If you do a little historical research, here is what you will find. European nobility used the Jews as middlemen to govern their subjects (as tax farmers, administrators etc.) for centuries and there are several advantages to having a dispersed nation seperate from the host populations occupy these roles. Over time the Jews merged with the Euro nobility to some extent. Then Europe took over most if not all of the world and the leading Euro nobility and Jewish families agreed to a cartel stemming from the British Empire, British Admiralty Law and the Anglo-Jewish financial system to rule the world and anyone not on board with the program (Russia, Germany etc.) was crushed. There is nothing out there or farfetched about this. It is exactly what you would expect to happen if you think it through.
Dude, you're a moron suffering under the yoke of your own delusions. I get it, underemployed, poorly educated, bogans need to occupy their thoughts with these things just to have some semblance of a life purpose. But if you spent have the time you spend on these "theories" on developing yourself into a marketable and employable person, you'd understand that personal power enables people to do what they want in life, when they want, how they want, regardless of Jews and your ZOG notion. In fact, you'd question the very existence of a ZOG if you had anything of value that people would pay you for.

But go ahead and occupy your time worried about people (Jews, Blacks, and government officials) who don't even know you exist and wouldn't give a rats azz about you if they did.

Guys, Cornfed is a case study in failed parenting, underachievement, and overall failure at life. Don't let your life end up like his!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 29th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Dude, you're a moron suffering under the yoke of your own delusions. I get it, underemployed, poorly educated, bogans need to occupy their thoughts with these things just to have some semblance of a life purpose. But if you spent have the time you spend on these "theories" on developing yourself into a marketable and employable person, you'd understand that personal power enables people to do what they want in life, when they want, how they want, regardless of Jews and your ZOG notion. In fact, you'd question the very existence of a ZOG if you had anything of value that people would pay you for.

But go ahead and occupy your time worried about people (Jews, Blacks, and government officials) who don't even know you exist and wouldn't give a rats azz about you if they did.

Guys, Cornfed is a case study in failed parenting, underachievement, and overall failure at life. Don't let your life end up like his!
Once again, even your libtard supporters will not support you in this non-argument. You have not addressed the actual issue, proving that you do not have the ability to address issues. You just have the ability to to what you are told, and if you are black that is good enough to be handed gibs, but it is not good enough to be taken seriously on serious matters. It is a shame. You, like me, have good verbal acuity. It would have been good if we could have discussed these issues. It appears it may be biologically impossible for us to do this.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 11:33 pm
May 29th, 2020, 11:04 pm

You, like me, have good verbal acuity. It would have been good if we could have discussed these issues. It appears it may be biologically impossible for us to do this.
Please don't ever compare yourself to me. A super-achiever is simply not to be compared to a poor, Kiwi bogan whose small chance for some measure of success was squandered away in his personal world of fake conspiracies and lame excuses for failure at life. Who the heck raised you? I am sure they would be proud of just how "superior" you turned out. :lol:

If you have not noticed, mine is a world where I call all the shots and the only people who tell me what to do are my tax guy, my attorneys, and girls half my age when it comes to how they like their sex.

Again, don't ever compare yourself to me unless you want to continue to be an absolute fool.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 30th, 2020, 12:31 am
Please don't ever compare yourself to me. A super-achiever is simply not to be compared to a poor, Kiwi bogan whose small chance for some measure of success was squandered away in his personal world of fake conspiracies and lame excuses for failure at life.
Well, we will leave others to judge this argument. It is a shame. I thought he could make an argument and could have researched stuff. OK, I was stupid and wrong. This is not a real person and I should have known that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 12:58 am
May 30th, 2020, 12:31 am
Please don't ever compare yourself to me. A super-achiever is simply not to be compared to a poor, Kiwi bogan whose small chance for some measure of success was squandered away in his personal world of fake conspiracies and lame excuses for failure at life.
Well, we will leave others to judge this argument. It is a shame. I thought he could make an argument and could have researched stuff. OK, I was stupid and wrong. This is not a real person and I should have known that.
Is there anyway you could get a job or something? There has to be some job you could do to be at least of some value to somebody. Are you really just that useless a person?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are these riots like the rodney king riots in the 90s? Is it a repeat of that?

Do any of these rioters have guns?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 8:06 am
Are these riots like the rodney king riots in the 90s? Is it a repeat of that?

Do any of these rioters have guns?
The Marxist who are running this counterfeiting operation are attempting to do their first real revolution that actually works to where the lower classes actually overthrow the middle class.

Last edited by Moretorque on June 8th, 2020, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is clear that these riots are being staged by the ZOG, although it doesn't seem clear what exactly the nefarious purpose is.
https://dailystormer.su/hoax-2020-the-b ... -the-hoax/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

On the lighter side of the riots, here is a video of a negro being dragged to death as a result of trying to hijack a Fedex truck. I wonder if the heroic driver will be judicially lynched like the guy in Charlottesville was over the death of that fat bitch.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 4:08 pm
the guy in Charlottesville was over the death of that fat bitch.

You still believe it?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Martial law? Set precedents? New laws? Mobilize police forces?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Watching Fox News, 7:48PM, Brooklyn NY, there are a significant number of whites in the front lines of the crowd facing the police.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 4:50 pm
Watching Fox News, 7:48PM, Brooklyn NY, there are a significant number of whites in the front lines of the crowd facing the police.
That's how you know this is being staged. Those are paid Atifa scum inciting the ZOGs feral pets to crime. I wish their pets had the sense to realise they are being cynically used and turn on their handlers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 4:08 pm
the guy in Charlottesville was over the death of that fat bitch.

You still believe it?
Still believe what?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 9:49 pm
USA is not China, it is out of question to 'gun down these savages' - however I support very long jail sentences for everybody proven who participated in arson and lootings, I don't care about race or gender etc...
Defense of self and property used to be a legitimate reason to shoot in America. The police should simply shoot everyone who trespasses on private property as a defense of that property. That would quickly end the riots and improve the gene pool.