Latest black riots

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest black riots

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 3:15 am
Why do you talk like that to a veteran member here cornfed? That's cruel and cold and mean. You should never wish someone a bad fate or a demise like that. Why are you so cruel and wicked and hateful and vindictive? Its not like CE ever harmed you or your family and you need to get revenge like in the movies.
Why this weird concern for CE? In case it has escaped your attention, CE isn't the most civil of posters himself so if he can dish it out he should be able to take it. As to harming me, by his own statement he reported me to law enforcement for a completely ridiculous reason, so although he hasn't harmed me it wasn't necessarily for lack of trying. I haven't done anything to him other than calling him out for the affirmative action dead weight that I believe him to be. Is it that you have some sort of yellow liberal sense of noblesse oblige to CE because he is black?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 8:09 pm
Is it that you have some sort of yellow liberal sense of noblesse oblige to CE because he is black?
“Yellow” liberal? So you’ve graduated to anti-Asian invective now. Gosh you are a miserable person. I can only imagine the conditions of your childhood for you to turn out so thoroughly embittered.

Try being happy and content for a change. You might actually grow to like it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 8:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Is it that you have some sort of yellow liberal sense of noblesse oblige to CE because he is black?
“Yellow” liberal? So you’ve graduated to anti-Asian invective now.
How the hell is that anti-Asian? It was an ironic commentary on Winston behaving like a white liberal despite not being white. Generally I like East Asians and might have married one back in the day if I had been more financially stable.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 9:12 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 8:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:
“Yellow” liberal? So you’ve graduated to anti-Asian invective now.
How the hell is that anti-Asian? It was an ironic commentary on Winston behaving like a white liberal despite not being white. Generally I like East Asians and might have married one back in the day if I had been more financially stable.
Well if you like East Asians so much, try not referring to them as "Yellow" which fell out of polite use back in the 1970s. Also, glad to see you finally admitted that you are essentially indigent. No surprise there!!!!

If you missed your golden opportunity to marry because you're broke, you are not a man in any woman's eyes nor a man in the eyes of men of means. I never thought I could think less of you now, but after reading that, I actually do.

Sorry your life turned out to be the colossal mess that it has, but at some point you need to realize that your stank attitude has kept you the loser you are.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Jun 1
Rioters almost get shot

Australian TV dramatizes the riots :lol:

May 31
American riots update: Los Angeles declares state of emergency | 7NEWS

Jun 2, 2020
America in crisis, chaos in the nation's capital, LA in lockdown | 7NEWS

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:
Why do you talk like that to a veteran member here cornfed? That's cruel and cold and mean. You should never wish someone a bad fate or a demise like that. Why are you so cruel and wicked and hateful and vindictive? Its not like CE ever harmed you or your family and you need to get revenge like in the movies.
Why this weird concern for CE? In case it has escaped your attention, CE isn't the most civil of posters himself so if he can dish it out he should be able to take it. As to harming me, by his own statement he reported me to law enforcement for a completely ridiculous reason, so although he hasn't harmed me it wasn't necessarily for lack of trying. I haven't done anything to him other than calling him out for the affirmative action dead weight that I believe him to be. Is it that you have some sort of yellow liberal sense of noblesse oblige to CE because he is black?
Wiseton as I say my last posting this topic it 100% truth

contarian expat try so so hard hurt cornfed real life and you make ban contarian for try ruin aboarder but then weeks after weeks and months contarian say sorry wiseton give chance i change then contarian come back and after more time contrarian change even more angry mean bitter and make awful horendus ataking many poster include mr. man hyperduende cornfed others so i posting now make remindings history book how badman contrarian does in the real life with intention ruin aboarder life to face corupt system go prison time but make coward self never show only throw 1,000s stones from under keyboard even make mocking lisp talk stanfordguy when the big herc have worse lisp but in real life contarian never say such to stanfordguy and big herc because these alpha dog but contrarian in place and make him cower in shaking fearful hidings
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

Post by Das verlorene Reich »

This is all nonsense since the beginning. There are white rioters (and asian I suppose) and there are black victims (as other races) because of the psychos that are looting, as if it was their good right because of the fake oppression they crave so much. Yet the media takes it all about race and white supremacy. Somehow now one individual doing something leads to his whole "community" being accused. It's just divide and conquer as usual. And yet people still think that they have a "cause".

Meanwhile the logical answer would have been to send the Army shoot on these thugs after the first deaths and building fires. Yet nothing is done. Shows that it's wanted by the Government. And that Trump and other conservatives are just the same as their other political counterparts. Saw "conservatives" arguing this was caused by white supremacy. If you can go rape and kill Whites on the street without fear of consequences, I hardly see how you can dare call that a "white supremacist" society.

But well people will never wake up, and the same idiots who loot would then complain about life being hard if a civil war broke out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

For their own sakes, all cops in America need to hang themselves immediately. The sheer embarrassment of going on living at this point is too great for anyone's soul to bear.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-stun-amer ... 00065.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This funny episode of poetic justice went viral. A white libtard gives the thumbs up to rioters. The rioters then break his windows causing him to whine that he is on their side. Well, if you are on their side then you are taking the side of destructive animals so you should be happy about them breaking your windows.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another good Tucker segment:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:
How am I a "yellow liberal" for saying that you should not wish the demise of someone here or personally insult him? Fighting wicked behavior is not being liberal. It's about fighting the evil within you, not in promoting any liberal or leftist ideology. No one here is liberal. We are all alt right wing. I'm sure you know that.

You can't say you are retaliating to his attacks either. I'm sure if you stopped insulting CE and making racist comments toward him, he would stop insulting you too. Very simple. Why can't you do that? Try it and see.

How are you any different than the violent barbaric people you mock? Aren't you lowering yourself to their level?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 5:58 pm
A white libtard gives the thumbs up to rioters. The rioters then break his windows causing him to whine that he is on their side.

Libtard frat college kids thought niggers were their friends :lol:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As most probably know, corrupt prosecutors charged all four cops for having the temerity to arrest intoxicated black criminal scumbag George Floyd for the crimes he committed. This is obviously a travesty of justice, but in the wider sense it is poetic justice since they chose to be hired goons of a system that routinely railroads decent white men.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52915019
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

An odd thing about the negros killed by people the commie media chooses to make a fuss over is that the people invariably did nothing wrong and the negros were obviously vastly improved by death. Why don't they wait for some likeable negro to be illegally killed? Maybe there is some psychology at work where their narrative is intentionally ridiculous, but if you have been prepped to believe it your mind will fill in the blanks and the most effective form of deception is self deception.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 1:58 pm
As most probably know, corrupt prosecutors charged all four cops for having the temerity to arrest intoxicated black criminal scumbag George Floyd for the crimes he committed. This is obviously a travesty of justice, but in the wider sense it is poetic justice since they chose to be hired goons of a system that routinely railroads decent white men.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52915019
the black community in general........
Last edited by Moretorque on June 8th, 2020, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!