Black Americans flee America to escape racism (USA Today)

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Black Americans flee America to escape racism (USA Today)

Post by Winston »

Black Americans leave USA to escape racism and build lives abroad.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 234129001/

Does that work @Contrarian Expatriate? Can blacks move abroad to escape racism?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Americans flee America to escape racism (USA Today)

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 11:27 pm

Depends.....

All Americans of means should consider moving abroad, not because of racism, but to lead more fulfilling, interesting, and healthier lives. A lot of black Americans attribute their woes to racism when it is really CLASSISM at the core of their struggles.

I left the USA, not because of racism. I left because I just like people and the lifestyle abroad more than I do in America. The social atmosphere is friendly but fake in America and people are expected to live out their assigned, fake archetype. Overseas, I feel no pressure to do or believe certain things so I live freely. That is what blacks should be seeking out abroad.

Racism only rears its head in my life when it is from people who are socioeconomically beneath me. They know it and I know it so it has a certain sweetness of confirmed success when idiots try to use racial insults. It's the only thing they can do to not feel themselves inferior. Overseas, the few racist encounters were from dregs of society. I almost always get treated with the utmost of respect and kindness because I am considered a guest. It is this guest hospitality that makes living abroad so pleasing.

So to answer your question, they should be moving abroad to improve their lives and personal fulfillment. They could then be around less crime, less negative people, less pathology, less poverty, etc. Racism is not the problem that the media makes them believe, social pathology is!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Liberals flee liberal states, and when they take over a state like Texas they look for another racist sexist religious conservative state to flee to. viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=41688

Much the same way black Americans flee black areas like Atlanta and Houston for states with fewer blacks like Arizona or rich countries with few blacks like Germany or Japan.

More conscious blacks flee to black countries with less feminism and less American cultural influence like the Caribbean or Brazil or Africa. But they underestimate their own American views and greed. Trailblazing expats often find business opportunities importing American media culture to their new home or copying American corporations to create chain restaurants, satisfying their American idea of success but not finding what they came for.

Who has had it better these last 50 years than blacks in America? They have received more benefits than any other group. And what have they done with it? I hope those black Americans especially the rich celebrities are deported back to the land of the free because they are as guilty as anyone for what has become of America and they deserve front row seats to greatest show on earth! The race riots and the second civil war as Contrarian Expatriate calls it.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:

Great post and topic!!!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Not only is racism still alive and well in the USA, it continues to get worse. A rapidly exploding number of Americans have put the "non-human" label on all persons of color and are teaching children to hate people of a different race. So I don't blame people of any race for wanting to leave this toxic, racist nation called the USA. Perhaps racism is even the #1 root cause of America's failure to get any kind of proper aid to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mercury wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 9:25 am
Not only is racism still alive and well in the USA, it continues to get worse. A rapidly exploding number of Americans have put the "non-human" label on all persons of color and are teaching children to hate people of a different race. So I don't blame people of any race for wanting to leave this toxic, racist nation called the USA. Perhaps racism is even the #1 root cause of America's failure to get any kind of proper aid to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
It's obvious for anybody with a brain blacks are the human race.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 30th, 2020, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
Can blacks move abroad to escape racism?
I don't think this has so much to do with race - more about your qualification and how much money is in your wallet.

Of course black Americans can leave and relocate to abroad, USA will not keep them back, apply for a passport and move on. The smart ones with some money are doing this or will consider to do so in future.

The question is more about who will continue to live in the States and does not consider relocation to abroad.

What I have seen so far, I do not expect a so-called independent powerful mom with her 6 kids from 3 different fathers living of welfare and food coupons to relocate to abroad. Also some guys just released from jail will hardly relocate either...

The question is of course, which country will accept you - I am not talking about 14 days tourism but about longstay and working permit. What is your qualification, what kind of work can you do outside of the US, how many languages do you speak etc. etc...