Does donating to beggars in the Philippines only multiply them so that there are more of them harassing us?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Does donating to Filipino beggars only multiply them so that there are more of them harassing us?

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 3:44 am
Winston wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 12:02 am
So you must be lucky so far hypermak.
The law of averages will definitely catch up with him. He'll get his street lesson soon enough with that nasty attitude of his.
Dream on, nonno :D Watch those Ukranian boys, they might not like the idea of their friends being approached by black old pervs. :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does donating to Filipino beggars only multiply them so that there are more of them harassing us?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 3:52 am
July 5th, 2020, 3:44 am
Winston wrote:
The law of averages will definitely catch up with him. He'll get his street lesson soon enough with that nasty attitude of his.
Dream on, nonno :D Watch those Ukranian boys, they might not like the idea of their friends being approached by black old pervs. :P
I have been to about 80 countries, many far more dangerous than Ukraine. Just because you are scared to deal with high quality women does not mean that all of us are.

There is a reason why you cook food for a living and I travel the world for a living. Never forget that deficiente. . :mrgreen:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 4:11 am
I have been to about 80 countries, many far more dangerous than Ukraine. Just because you are scared to deal with high quality women does not mean that all of us are.

There is a reason why you cook food for a living and I travel the world for a living. Never forget that deficiente. . :mrgreen:
There are high quality women everywhere in the world. They usually hang out with quality men. Which you're not and you deal with high quality prostitutes instead.

Yes I cook food for a living. And what do you do? Why don't you ever, ever, even mention what you used to before the US guv showered you with perks for being "on duty" for so long? Wait, let me guess: Assistant Stamp Licker at the Undersecretary's Office for Racial Diversity :D :D Sounds a decent seat to park an affirmative action deadweight like you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 4:19 am
July 5th, 2020, 4:11 am

There are high quality women everywhere in the world. They usually hang out with quality men. Which you're not and you deal with high quality prostitutes instead.

Yes I cook food for a living. And what do you do? Why don't you ever, ever, even mention what you used to before the US guv showered you with perks for being "on duty" for so long? Wait, let me guess: Assistant Stamp Licker at the Undersecretary's Office for Racial Diversity :D :D Sounds a decent seat to park an affirmative action deadweight like you.
Sounds like someone is still sore because he broke compared to me. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 4:21 am
Walking in circles and not answering the question...why don't you ever, ever, even mention what you used to before the US guv showered you with perks for being "on duty" for so long? Wait, let me guess: Assistant Stamp Licker at the Undersecretary's Office for Racial Diversity :D :D Sounds a decent seat to park an affirmative action deadweight like you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 4:24 am
July 5th, 2020, 4:21 am
Walking in circles and not answering the question...why don't you ever, ever, even mention what you used to before the US guv showered you with perks for being "on duty" for so long? Wait, let me guess: Assistant Stamp Licker at the Undersecretary's Office for Racial Diversity :D :D Sounds a decent seat to park an affirmative action deadweight like you.
So you can whine and cry and insist that I'm lying just like I am about my wealth and sugar babies around the world?

I think you forgot that I don't need to prove anything to someone beneath me by every measurable metric.

Besides, it's just stamp licking right?

It's kind of creepy that you are still so obsessed with my former career anyhow. I work for myself now and my income is even better now that I am free to pursue the business interests without restriction.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 4:28 am
So you can whine and cry and insist that I'm lying just like I am about my wealth and sugar babies around the world?

I think you forgot that I don't need to prove anything to someone beneath me by every measurable metric.

Besides, it's just stamp licking right?

It's kind of creepy that you are still so obsessed with my former career anyhow. I work for myself now and my income is even better now that I am free to pursue the business interests without restriction.
OK, exactly my point. So if neither of us wants to disclose any real detail, why in the flyign f*ck are you obsessing yourself with comparing my wealth vs yours, the number of girls I slept with, the number of countries I visited, and so on. Don't you see it's pathetic and ridiculous? I am half your age and I see it, why can't you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 12:44 am
Winston wrote:
If a policeman on walking street sees a beggar boy trying to pickpocket someone they will blow the whistle and yell at them. but most of the time a cop is not around. Lots of foreigners lose their wallet or phone and are stupid enough to put cash in their back pocket too.

If you go to Ermita you will see threatening or stalking beggars too that will tailgate you and follow you. The US embassy has warnings about Ermita on their website. So its not just Angeles.

Btw rock has had to strike or take down beggars and ladyboys trying to pickpocket his shoulder bag too. Fortunately the security guards around sided with him and knew he was acting in self defense. He did this in Makati btw.

Of course, Winston, if you're talking about parts of Ermita, Tondo and the slums, those are places where the least that could happen to a foreigner is to be pickpocketed.

I don't think I have been lucky, Winston, I have just behaved like most foreigners here and avoided certain areas. When I do go out alone, I usually stick to Pasay, BGC, Makati, and the central areas of old Manila (Binondo, Intramuros etc.).

It's unfortunate that you meet aggressive beggars/pickpockets on the main street of AC, it means you have no choice and be extra careful when walking down the street. Do you usually go there alone, or with some friends? I guess these accidents would be less likely to happen if you are surrounded by other men.
Maybe you don't go out at night much, or at least not late night. It's happened to Rock in Makati too. Rock does go out at night a lot.

It happens when I'm with others too, not just alone. Especially if I'm with a girl holding her hand, they take advantage of that. They think since my hands are occupied, they can pickpocket me and I won't have free hands to stop them. They also know that a guy with a girl feels obligated to protect the girl, so his focus won't be himself so he can get pickpocketed while he's trying to protect the girl. They got no shame. In Russia, the gangsters have a code that says if a man is with a woman, they cannot attack them because it is unfair for the man to try to protect the girl and himself at the same time. There is no such code in the Philippines.

Even if it's just me and Rock and some girls, the pickpocketers stalk us or tailgate us. And hope to pickpocket my backpocket, but I have nothing there, everything is in my front pocket. But I don't like being tailgated so I have to yell at them "HEY! STOP FOLLOWING ME ASSHOLE! OR I'LL KICK YOUR f***ing ASS!"

They are f***ing animals. The thing is, if the beggars are little kids under 10 then they are harmless and you can ignore them. However, if the beggars are 12 or 13 or above, then they are tall and can be dangerous. They act like they have a right to stalk anyone and pickpocket anyone without regard to appropriateness. They are animals and act like animals and act like you are prey in the wild, where there are no rules and they can stalk anyone they want, like animals in the wild can. That's why I gotta threaten them.

Also, most men do not threaten them. They try to ignore them or act scared and walk faster (especially Korean men) which gives the teen beggars an opportunity to grab whatever they can from their pockets. Even most white men do not get angry, they just brush them off polite and ignore them. But ignoring them doesn't prevent them from reading into their pockets or tailgating them. Most men aren't phased by that. They are used to it in Angeles. I'm one of the few that get angry and threaten to kick ass if they don't stop tailgating me, which I consider to be a violation of boundaries and an attack.

Either way hypermak, I don't experience aggressive beggars like this in other countries, so your claim that beggars are the same in every country is wrong and incorrect and an attempt at political correctness, not truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man you two, CE and hypermak, need to have a cease fire order. Geez. Your feud is so juvenile, like two kids or teens arguing. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 11:41 am
Man you two, CE and hypermak, need to have a cease fire order. Geez. Your feud is so juvenile, like two kids or teens arguing. lol
You’re right. He’s clearly not right in the head so making him even “sicker” is not really right on my part. But it was so enjoyable manipulating the anger and hate out of him though. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 2:48 pm
You’re right. He’s clearly not right in the head so making him even “sicker” is not really right on my part. But it was so enjoyable manipulating the anger and hate out of him though. :lol:
All of our exchanges give ample evidence of who the sick guy is, between the 2 of us. But then again, you have to entertain these ideas because your balance depends on it. You have to believe that you are "manipulating me" when in fact you're just embarrassing yourself, that I am the one with the narcissistic personality disorder when you are the one who never misses a chance to brag. You are also the initiator of every single toxic exchange, with your obsession about the "cheflet" thing.

Another pitiful delusion of yours...you're the master manipulator! :D Sorry to break it up to you, but in here you're proving you have the class of a zoo gorilla and you wouldn't be able to manipulate your mom into buying a pair of shoes. :D :D

Whatever anger and hate you see from me is because you are genuinely provoking me, you even created a thread just to mock me (which would have had you banned anywhere else on the Internet) and you deserve all the hate you get. If you piss people off the least you can expect is for them to react. You can't hide away in a corner and accuse them of being "haters" or crazy. What you see is just the obvious reaction.

Indifference, the kind of indifference given to pathetic old people with delusional syndromes, is always an alternative but, I have to confess, I enjoy playing whack'a'mole with you at least as much as you do with me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 6:20 pm
July 5th, 2020, 2:48 pm
All of our exchanges give ample evidence of who the sick guy is, between the 2 of us. But then again, you have to entertain these ideas because your balance depends on it. You have to believe that you are "manipulating me" when in fact you're just embarrassing yourself, that I am the one with the narcissistic personality disorder when you are the one who never misses a chance to brag. You are also the initiator of every single toxic exchange, with your obsession about the "cheflet" thing.

Another pitiful delusion of yours...you're the master manipulator! :D Sorry to break it up to you, but in here you're proving you have the class of a zoo gorilla and you wouldn't be able to manipulate your mom into buying a pair of shoes. :D :D

Whatever anger and hate you see from me is because you are genuinely provoking me, you even created a thread just to mock me (which would have had you banned anywhere else on the Internet) and you deserve all the hate you get. If you piss people off the least you can expect is for them to react. You can't hide away in a corner and accuse them of being "haters" or crazy. What you see is just the obvious reaction.

Indifference, the kind of indifference given to pathetic old people with delusional syndromes, is always an alternative but, I have to confess, I enjoy playing whack'a'mole with you at least as much as you do with me.
Thank you for enabling me to occupy so much space in your head. :mrgreen:

It worked just like the textbooks suggested with you......
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 11:37 am
Maybe you don't go out at night much, or at least not late night. It's happened to Rock in Makati too. Rock does go out at night a lot.

It happens when I'm with others too, not just alone. Especially if I'm with a girl holding her hand, they take advantage of that. They think since my hands are occupied, they can pickpocket me and I won't have free hands to stop them. They also know that a guy with a girl feels obligated to protect the girl, so his focus won't be himself so he can get pickpocketed while he's trying to protect the girl. They got no shame. In Russia, the gangsters have a code that says if a man is with a woman, they cannot attack them because it is unfair for the man to try to protect the girl and himself at the same time. There is no such code in the Philippines.

Even if it's just me and Rock and some girls, the pickpocketers stalk us or tailgate us. And hope to pickpocket my backpocket, but I have nothing there, everything is in my front pocket. But I don't like being tailgated so I have to yell at them "HEY! STOP FOLLOWING ME ASSHOLE! OR I'LL KICK YOUR f***ing ASS!"

They are f***ing animals. The thing is, if the beggars are little kids under 10 then they are harmless and you can ignore them. However, if the beggars are 12 or 13 or above, then they are tall and can be dangerous. They act like they have a right to stalk anyone and pickpocket anyone without regard to appropriateness. They are animals and act like animals and act like you are prey in the wild, where there are no rules and they can stalk anyone they want, like animals in the wild can. That's why I gotta threaten them.

Also, most men do not threaten them. They try to ignore them or act scared and walk faster (especially Korean men) which gives the teen beggars an opportunity to grab whatever they can from their pockets. Even most white men do not get angry, they just brush them off polite and ignore them. But ignoring them doesn't prevent them from reading into their pockets or tailgating them. Most men aren't phased by that. They are used to it in Angeles. I'm one of the few that get angry and threaten to kick ass if they don't stop tailgating me, which I consider to be a violation of boundaries and an attack.

Either way hypermak, I don't experience aggressive beggars like this in other countries, so your claim that beggars are the same in every country is wrong and incorrect and an attempt at political correctness, not truth.
@Winston

I don't have the ultimate truth. I can only speak by experience, which is my own experience and the people I talk to. It's true that the more you go out at night in the seedier parts of town (Makati has those, too, like Burgos), the higher the chance to be targeted by pickpockets.

In my experience beggars are beggars and pickpockets are petty criminals. Beggars might be aggressive but they don't want to do anything against the law, anything that can agitate the passer-by and force them to call attention to a policeman or other people. That would be counterproductive. In my time in the Philippines I have never seen any genuine beggar, say an old man or a woman with a small child, trying any of what you described.

On the other side, that some pickpockets pretend to be beggars to better approach their victims and maybe get them to expose their wallets, that is very believable. I wouldn't call them beggars when they are, in fact, pickpockets, muggers, or worse.

In Europe we have gypsies who do that, usually young boy or not-so-young women. They often act in group, with some distracting you while the others takes the wallet off your pocket or bag.

I am kind of disappointed that AC is infested by these types of petty criminals and the police doesn't seem to be able to do much about them.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 7:19 pm

Haha yeah, just like Being John Malkovich...you occupy space in my head :D :D You're just a pathetic attention whore then, provoking for the sake of getting attention on you. Too bad you also continuously embarass yourself while doing so.

People like you really are their worst enemies.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 7:23 pm
July 5th, 2020, 7:19 pm

Haha yeah, just like Being John Malkovich...you occupy space in my head :D :D You're just a pathetic attention whore then, provoking for the sake of getting attention on you. Too bad you also continuously embarass yourself while doing so.

People like you really are their worst enemies.
Your breakdown continues... I'm going to have you in a Filipino mental facility sooner than planned :lol: