"How I Manage My Dissertation While Being Engaged!"

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
marco12
Freshman Poster

"How I Manage My Dissertation While Being Engaged!"

Post by marco12 »

Hello! My name is Marco and I'm in love with a girl who takes up most of my time. As a university student, I have been finding it difficult to complete my dissertation. To add to my troubles, I am a law student and do not have much interest in the subject. After struggling for a while, I decided to ask my love for help. She suggested that I visit a company called "Pay for Dissertations" as they have over ten years of experience in providing excellent dissertation writing services. I followed her advice and bought their law dissertation writing services. The service was excellent and I highly recommend it to others who may be in a similar situation. Thanks to their help, I was able to complete my dissertation and now I can spend more time talking to my love.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "How I Manage My Dissertation While Being Engaged!"

Post by MrMan »

marco12 wrote:
May 6th, 2024, 2:50 am
Hello! My name is Marco and I'm in love with a girl who takes up most of my time. As a university student, I have been finding it difficult to complete my dissertation. To add to my troubles, I am a law student and do not have much interest in the subject. After struggling for a while, I decided to ask my love for help. She suggested that I visit a company called "Pay for Dissertations" as they have over ten years of experience in providing excellent dissertation writing services. I followed her advice and bought their law dissertation writing services. The service was excellent and I highly recommend it to others who may be in a similar situation. Thanks to their help, I was able to complete my dissertation and now I can spend more time talking to my love.
What is your name and where did you go to school?

This is the height of academic dishonesty. Do they not have proposals and defenses in the Philippines for law school? I don't think law schools in the US have dissertations. I'm not sure about Harvard, which has the senior thesis requirement, or did. US universities typically do not have dissertations or theses for undergrads, and I do not think law schools do.

For a doctoral program, I would imagine just about every program here requires the author to defend his dissertation before a committee who pokes holes in it (unless it is just too awesome to poke holes in. One of my female classmates had them eating out of her hand, and they just corrected some minor little error on one page, while praising her. She said she was terrified they'd reject it. Part of it had been published in a top journal in it's subfield.)

Also, if someone wanted to be academically dishonest, he could carefully construct AI prompts, and if he rewrote it and checked his sources, he could get a chatbot to write his dissertation. So why do they need your unethical services when Chat GPT can do it for free?

Chat bots hallucinate up fake references, but they seem pretty decent at formatting references, if one doesn't have Zotero or Mendeley.