Which of the best forum posts should I publish on the HA blog?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

Which of the best forum posts should I publish on the HA blog?

Post by Winston »

Dear all,
Since the HA blog has better SEO than the forum it seems - because the blog uses permalinks and Google ranks its own Blogger better than other platforms, and I know this because I've tested it by posting the same articles on both platforms and find that Google prefers the version on the blog more - I was thinking of taking the best posts on the forum and publishing them on the blog, for better visibility and SEO. But the thing is, I have no way of finding out which forum posts have the most views and posts. I do know some that are very good and would make good blog articles, such as:

- Kai's Complete Dating Guide to Mainland Chinese Women
- The Myth of Confidence
- The Insecurity of the Modern Male
Etc.

Do you guys know any others or can you recommend any others that you know of? If so, post the links or titles to them below, and I will put them on the list to turn into blog articles.

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne